which ford?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the_hulk_79
i would have to pic the GT90 because its probably the best car made by ford because its slick design and performance eek!

Baylin
I love the old mustangs, I dont think the newer ones are as nice.

finti
how about none.

Godshinto
i SAY mUSTANGS i HAVE 2 OF THEM

Tex
Have you seen that new Ford mustang coming out that incorporates classic mustangs?

Looks awesome! raver

Tired Hiker
mustang

DeNiro
Henry Who? sorry i hate fords i am a big CHEVY Guy but there is one ford i would like to have and that is the Ford F-150 now that is a bad ass truck right there i wouldnt mind that at all but as i said i hate fords i would prolly buy the dodge ram with the hemmy in it before the f-150 but still the f150 is pretty raw

the_hulk_79
ya the mustang does look awesome but the GT90 ! thats B E A Uitiful

DeNiro
coughcamarosrulecough

:P

the_hulk_79
sneezeGT90rulessneeze lol

the_hulk_79
Ford: first on race day and fantastic out-of-this-world remarkable discovery

Darth Revan
I hate Chevys, and Fords to a lesser extent. I would pick the T-bird just cos it looks good. Dodge Rams are awesome.

Dirty Vader
Mustang all the way

Rebel Racer
mustand all the way

the_hulk_79
goto and yesJOINyes at http://groups.msn.com/GT90

mustang...1968 or the 2000-2004's

holdenhsvgtsr
the gt90 has a top speed of 40mph and looks like a cartoon the 64gt40 is the best and the new falcon looks good but holden still rule

holdenhsvgtsr
oh and i like the mustang cobra r

the_hulk_79
ford rules and gt90 top speed isn't 40 mph its 235 mph. holden sucks. holden isn't even close to the top three companys in the world and ford is because they better cars and trucks and other velicles and ford gt90 is faster than any other car made by holden. and how does the gt90 look like cartoon?

KidRock
the GT 500 from the gone in sixty seconds..now thats a car lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.