Was that Scarlet Witch in X2 standing behind Collossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xboy
Was that Scarlet Witch in X2 standing behind Collossus when he was saving the kids? Xboys BACK!!!!

xboy
oya how do u get the pics underneath ya posts

Vampiree
weren't ye banned?

xboy
4 a little while

xboy
6 dayz

Vampiree
oh no.... will ye keep on annoyin the crap outta us?

xboy
No im cool if ur cool

Vampiree
hey, i'm always cool.... it's ye that opened, like, ten new threads blink

xboy
well know its only worthy threads 4 me. and no more of my sister on the computer

Vampiree
okay... i guess yer forgiven now... hmmm.... to post a pic write sth in the reply box, then click on 'preview and spellcheck' and at the bottom of the page ye have 'attach a file' so ye click browse and ye pick a file from yer comp. Easy peasy lemon squeazy

SK88728
sorry vamp, but your fare... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/offtopic.gif

Vampiree
there is no topic really sk8... not until xboy posts the picture he means cuz i have no idea what scene is he talkin about...

BarmyBrummie
OMG when did xboy get back.......

darkphoenix
well, i think it cant be scarlet witch, cuz, Magneto is against Xavier's school, he wouldnt send his childs there..... he would train them to kick ass..

Kes
Ppl be nice to xboy!

Can someone post pics from that scene?

BarmyBrummie
Kes what did you mean when you shut down that thread that "new"members were posting replies?

xboy
I dont know how to post thge picture up there i dont have adigital camera or any thing the best i can tell you is that when collossus opened up the door to save the kids behind him i saw a girl she had black hair and looked kinda goth so i thought that might be Scarlet Witch...Dont be mad at me pleaze embarrasment

xboy
sth

xboy
oops

xboy
e

BarmyBrummie
What the f**k? what are you doing?

xboy
vampiree it didnt work i got a picture it just wont come up when i post my message embarrasment embarrasment

xboy
tryin to get a pic underneath my post

Jubilee Moontar
O.K.... ummmmmmmm let's get back ontopic.... was that a scarlet witch look a like behind COllosus???? Does anyone have a picture so we can view it?

-Jubilation Moonstar

Kes
Its easier if you just PM me these questions BB.
That thread had turned into a bashing thread. And the new members where posting ppl replies, and mocking them in their forum.

xboy...press post reply at the top or bottom of the page then at the end you have an option that says attach file, use the browse button to look for the pic (that has to be saved in your PC) and post.

BarmyBrummie
Oh o.k. I didn't pm you cus i didn't think it was really urgent.I was just curious.

Vampiree
xboy: maybe it's too big, try to cut it a bit or do sth do make its size smaller

Kes
You can PM about anything smile

Tag06
Kes your so sexy!!

Vampiree
blink

VallejoKid707
^ ditto

xboy
Thanx guyz your really helpful i'll try it soon

BOPRecruit 16
xboy: do you have any pix of the possible scarlet?

SK88728
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cursing.gif

xboy
no...i dont have a camera so i can post it.............ANYBODY HAVE THE PIC........................................

darkphoenix
xboy, what scene are you talking about? i'll tyr to find a pic..

xboy
look on the 1st page

DeJa_Vu
xboy you find it yet?!?

xboy
NO CAN'T POST IT ALL I CAN Tell ya is go to the scene in the movie where the troops were in the house. Watch when colosuss(the big metal shiny guy) hit's his hand on the door to save the kids. Look behind him theres a girl with black hair and black eyelash she looked sorta like scarlet witch...kinda. THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY..............

frozen flame
Hey xboy, do you mean to ask how to put up a signature?

BarmyBrummie
Wait a minute, i know where i can find this.

BarmyBrummie
You mean her right?

darkphoenix
Barnie: Where do you find these pics? i neeeeeed pics sad

I donno if it's Scarlet Witch, could be... or a really tired girl who's school got attacked when she was sleeping lol stick out tongue

SK88728
she looks like the girl from The Ring

xboy
YOU GOT IT BB THAT'S WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT!

BarmyBrummie
aren't i good? C'mon aren't i?

beastnpyro
yeah bb.... yer the best... keep it up.. hhehehe

Vampiree
ye rule all abby big grin ROAARRR... half naked colossus shifty

BarmyBrummie
I know, i do don't ibig grin laughing out loud Anyway,anyone want some more half naked colossus?

Vampiree
me! ME!!!!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
okey smokey

BarmyBrummie
-

Vampiree
roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BarmyBrummie
--

BarmyBrummie
why did my last two posts swap places??

Vampiree
shifty roarrr....

BarmyBrummie
Okay last one for now. Not really half naked but this shows ye just how big he really is.

Vampiree
awwwwwwwwwww.... sad he's dressed...

BarmyBrummie
One more just for you vampy big grin

Vampiree
like, ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR big grin so what that i can't actually see his face big grin

BarmyBrummie
Who needs a face when you've got THAT to stare at http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/drool.gif

Vampiree
*drools, melts, swoons and faints* hell yeah...

darkphoenix
BB, can you be my new best friend? lol

anyway huh, where do you take those pics?

Thanks smile

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud You like colossus then i take it? Or do you like daniel cudmore? I got them from some site i found.

darkphoenix
lol well, i dont like him that much, i mean he's cool... anyway, am more looking for pics to make banners and stuff then to enjoy the view lol (am a guy so..)

ANyway thanks lol wink

xboy
you rule bb... should i ask KES to close this post or not...

SK88728
how tall is the guy who playes colussos?!

darkphoenix
Sk: I read somewhere that he was 6'4. Comic book collossus is 6,6 but there's no way that guy is 6,6....

xboy
yes or no let me know

Kes
The question has been answered.
I believe there's a Colossus thread, if not you guys can start one to talk about him.
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.