Does anybody have pics of Jean turning into Phoenix in X2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xboy
Does anybody have pics of Jean turning into Phoenix in X2 Happy Dance Happy Dance

SK88728
well, we actually dont see her turning into Phoenix, we only see the bird under water, but we have no proof that, that is Phoenix. So the only pic you will be getting acording to what you want is a glare-ish blob in the water

SK88728
we just assume that it's Phoenix, so this thread is kinda... not very useful... sry to say

xboy
*cry*

xboy
well hold up there was that 1 part before the water got her she was all fiery and stuff...ya what about that!!!!!

Vampiree
i think i know what yer talkin about. when she was using her powers to help them take off... yes, her eyes were glowing and stuff, but she wasn't really turning into Phoenix then..

SK88728
xboy: she is still not Pheonix in that part.

xboy
ya keyword in the thread TURNING INTO PHEONIX not as Phoenix TURNUNG INTO catch my drift!

xboy
the post i put up wasnt to you vampy just 2 let you know!

Vampiree
don't call me vampy. anyways we're just trying to tell ye that we CAN'T post pictures of jean turing into phoenix because SHE'S NOT turing into phoenix in x2 the part that i mentioned is when she uses her powers to help them fly away but she's NOT turning into phoenix then, and after that because SHE'S NOT turing into phoenix throughout the whole movie! end of story!

beastnpyro
vaaaaaaamp!!! missed yahy... hows everyone goin... hhhmmmm.... i juz got home from a few days holidays in the beach... hehe... brb in a while..... hhmm... wuzzup in this thread???

Vampiree
bnp!!!!!!!!! *runs to hug him* missed ye too! ye weren't online for SO LONG... i almost thought that somebody killed ye or what confused i'm okey smokey how bout ye? in this threasd we're trying to convince xboy that NO jean is NOT turing ito phoenix in x2 roll eyes (sarcastic)

xboy
Kes----close this pleaze im still very sad

Vampiree
xboy we still can post pics (i can't i don't have them) of that scene just we were tring to say that sh's not turning into phoenix in that scene... so ye don't want hose pics anymore?

BarmyBrummie
She doesn't turn into phoenix in X2. She is starting to show signs of becoming her.

darkphoenix
ok, here's pics of the signs of the phoenix forces so everyone can b happy now smile

Vampiree
yay! everyone's happy now big grin

darkphoenix
next one

darkphoenix
next

darkphoenix
oopps... so, next

darkphoenix
and next, again

darkphoenix
ok last one now, you can see the fire forming around jean

xboy
THANK U DP....THANK U

darkphoenix
your welcome xboy, if you need any other pics ask me, i probably have them lol

xboy
that's all i wanted.........kes you can close this thread now.....

Nirah
Hey, I don't know much about the X-men shows but I LOVE the movies! Can someone please explain to me who Phoenix is?

darkphoenix
Nirah: The phoenix is a cosmic thing that helped Jean when she had to commit suicide to help the x-men. They were going to space and they couldnt come back because of the ... solar radiations or somehting and Jean controled the shuttle with her telephaty/telekinesis and save everyone. Then the Phoenix took Jean apparence when she was "recovering" in some sort of cocoon at the bottom of ... a ocean somewhere.

Anyway, in the movies they we're not going to space but as you probably understand already, she sacrificed herself to save her friends and she'll be the Phoenix in the third movie.

xboy
KES R U THER PLEAZE CLOSE MY THREAD....

omorales777
In X2 Jean is turning into the Phoenix. When she dies at the end all you see is the Burning Phoenix, which is actually her. laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

SK88728
xboy: Did you get what you wanted? (and i think 'KES R U THERE PLEAZE CLOSE MY THREAD' is not on topic, i think you should be doing those kinda messages in PMs.)

xboy
what the hell are PM's...let me know pleaze

darkphoenix
xboy: private messages

Plus dont ask Kes to lock all of your threads, they'll help others as much as they helped you when you needed them, otherwise people will just open a new thread to ask the same thing in like 2 days

xboy
.............okay...............................

Kes
To PM somebody you can press pm inbox at the top of the page, then at the end there's a new message option, press that and send the PM. Make sure you have the members name correct.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.