Yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bagtatta
I've seen the movie in theatre, and have both the DVD's Extended and regular edition of both movies.

I just want to see the movie again, and don't the time to go see it in theatres again, plus my theatre blows.

So calm it down with the "bad fan" accusing as everyone else has sad already.

Ariadne
Did you download it?

nazgulinthedark
what?

sauron
are you feeling ok?

Ariadne
I'm thinking that this is supposed to be in the thread where everyone is saying that you're a bad fan if you download the movie. Just in the wrong place.

sauron
what s/he accidentally cliked new thread made a name for it and wrote without noticing :P big grin

Ariadne
You have a better explanation? lol

sauron
that this person is insecure and wants people to forgive them so they apologised but did it a new thread to mkae it more widely recognised?

Ariadne
Yeah, that one's better, but maybe they're hallucinating and hearing voices telling them that they're a bad fan so they wanted to get it off their chest and...ok this really isn't making sense. I think I'll stop now.

Kitoky
Erm....ok I have no idea what this post is about, the thread name is 'Yes'...? What the f**k?

Ariadne
It's a mystery. And my possible explanations doesn't make much sense.

Bagtatta
Oh shit, I posted in the wrong thing..Shame.

Kitoky
O.o.........Okaaaaaaaaaay.....

Ariadne
I KNEW IT! Thank you Bagtatta, I was right.

Discos
ah I see, was wondering what you were doing, I thought you were away to call us all losers for seeing the film and you haven't..

Discos - cause if you were *shakes fist*

Kitoky
Hahahah, then we'll have to get all defensive and this thread would have about 10 pages to it in 3 hours.

Smodden
hi whats up i like lotr. aragorn rules! sam kicked shelob, and then became mayor

OOPS
wrong thread.

sory

fini
and the point of this thread is????????????///

Kitoky
That's what we're trying to figure out........

Discos
.....and you noticed this was the wrong topic "before" posting it.... laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.