Impossible, but I'd like to see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sage26
this pic come true in action movie. And u, which pic would you like to see
come true?

darkphoenix
there are to scenes i'd love to see:

darkphoenix
and this one

BarmyBrummie
Got to agree wiv that one darkphoe! big grin

BarmyBrummie
I meant the gambit one big grin

MissMarsden
love that storm!! more, more big grin

darkphoenix
wow, people are hungry for my pics!! here's more, enjoy

darkphoenix
here's one for the guys, I know i want to see that on the big screen

darkphoenix
last one for now, Magma and Iceman (covering his body with ice)

gambit88
ok hottest pic of emma frost i've ever seen in my life!

darkphoenix
gambit: lol i have more smile

SK88728
who is the hot chick? what is her power? Cleavage? lol. j/p. but really, what is her power?

VallejoKid707
turn skin into diamond. and slight telepathy

SK88728
perrr, she gots the looks and came make easy money, my kinda lady! laughing out loud

Sage26
I'd love to see me smile (Sage) in the next x-men movie

Sage26
I'd love to see this scene in X3

Sage26
Gambit and Rogue is too much for me smile)))))))

darkphoenix
Sk: You don't know Emma Frost (the white queen) ? Well, like Valle said, she has telepathy and she recently *"recently", it was when the Genosha masacre happened..* started to turn her skin into diamon which makes her pretty much invincible...

Kes
Oh yeh, same has darkphoenix. The Gambit and Storm pic.

Paola
This might never happen but...... what the hell??.... here it goes......

Sage26
cool pic Paola, but where's Jean Grey?

SK88728
Yeah, where is she?! mad and i dont read the comics, only the movie and maybe evo once in a while. and look at my sig, i would like to see Mort, in X3. aka, me. you all know that what you wanna see to! *wink* laughing out loud

Nightmare
I know who Sage is but what are her powers?

metalruskie07
More of this and alot more Pyro. Sage is a low level telepath, she has a computer like mind also.

SK88728
no, maybe if I'M lucky pyro will die in the next one, i'm not one of his 'fans' http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/rolleyes1.gif and yeah, more Jubilee

Sage26
I'd love to see this fight scene in X3

Sage26
and finally Rogue can gain her powers. smile

Paola
eek! yeah Sage!!! Rogue VS Miss Marvel would be so cool!!!!

Jean is dead wink

SK88728
your not funny.... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/furious.gif

(and if she is dead she will always be in my heart.... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/bawling.gif )

Britt415
Call me sick but I would LOVE to see Wolverine and Rogue, and yea I know it won't happen but I can pretend. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SK88728
sick (think, guy older then Xavier with a 17 or 16 year old girl....)

Paola
sorry SK8 sad

Sage26
this scene in X3 will be perfect! eek!

Paola
Hell yeah!!!!! eek!

Sage26
it's cool, isn't it?

kalantiaw
OH... MY... GOD... how can something non existent like emma frost be sooooooooooooooooooo eek! ... not fair no ...

one question..? does the mutant gene allow for female well endowment huh confused ..?

Paola
laughing out loud apparently it does kalantiaw!!!! laughing

kalantiaw
i thought so...

juggernaut26
i wanna see iceman go full form like ice body and all

flavinho
Hi, everyone I'm new here...
Just picture this:
There are sentinels all around and the X-men must get together to defeat them, but at the same time Jean is going crazy as the Dark phoenix and someone must stop her. Everyone is nervous, when Rogue suddenly touches Storm, Cyke, Logan, Bobby and Nightcrawler and says that she can "duplicate" the team and fight Phoenix. Then she teleports and touches the Professor and voila! she has almost every powers. Then she comes back and Magneto is in the background with mistyque and pyro. She thinks for a while and runs toward him. He sends some metals as she stops them with the mind, he starts flying, she teleports and appears behind him, touching his face. She goes and fight phoenix in a great scene while the others fight the sentinels.
So, how do you like it? At least we get to see Rogue flying around...
Oh, and sorry for the English, i'm Brazilian... smile

Kes
I think:
a) Rogue would have to touch them for to long, and even tat way they wouldnt last to long;
b) Even if they did, as soon as she touched Storm, she'd go out of control.

flavinho
Well I didn't think of this but let's try to work the idea that Rogue could be a little stronger in the third one, so she could stay with the powers even touching mutants for a short period of time. And why would she go crazy if she touched Storm (is it something of the comics? I don't read them much). I just thought it would be a good scene to the movie.

MaverickIce
That girl isn't Sage.

Kes
Storm is a very powerful mutant. She has to control herself all the time. Rogue wouldnt be able to handler her. Plus everytime she absorbs a mutant she kinda keep a bit, a voice, in her mind. Lots of mutants would drive her crazy.
If Rogue is to have her ful powers, I wish they did it like the comics. With her absorbing Ms.Marvel.

Punker69
What do you think will happen in the next movie?

kofmaster
i dont know what will happen but i want rogue and gambit to get together and see pyro and iceman have a all out battle

Punker69
I want to see jugernut and gambit for sure.

beastnpyro
i hope mystique would get to kick wolvies ass... and pyro beatin iceman bad..... hhhmmm

beastnpyro
and i wanna see beast too!!!!!!

Vampiree
i think we had a thread like this already huh dunno, but i can check... anywho... i would want to see pore pyro and gambit should be there big grin AND CHAMBER!!!

Punker69
GAMBIT!!!!!!!

xboy
PHOENIX and rouge kick some ass....and gambit....pyro and iceman battle..............................

hallanole
gambit! and rogue getting carol's powers.

Paola
eek! that just gave me an idea!!!! I want to see ROGUE with Wolvie's claws!!!! rock

Paola
Psylocke in X3

flavinho
OK, Kes, I agree. But I think it will be a little hard to have a new character like Ms Marvel, when there are already too much on screen...I just hope they give Rogue something really cool to do in the third movie smile

Vampiree
how come in the last pic of rogue and gambit, remy is touching her hands????

Yammer
shame Halle Berry doesnt look like that in the movie.... damn leather

kohl
vampiree, doesn't she have her gloves on?

Yammer
she has gloves on

Vampiree
ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! embarrasment damn... why did i mistake the gloves for her skin? embarrasment

juggernaut26
did you say you had more emma frost pics like that i don't suppose you'd post em or pm em to me?

Sage26
I agree with u. I hated the way they portrayed Rogue. She's stupid and cries out everytime.

flavinho
Yeah, I didn't dislike her, but Rogue should do something more...even Anna Paquin said that Rogue's powers are the lamest, she should at least fight... but by the way, where are you from in Brazil? I'm from Fortaleza... cool

Kes
I agree. Way to many characters sad And yes, her powers are more like a curse. But I'd like the story to make sense and her absorbing everyones powers wouldnt. It would piss off lots of die hard fans however messed

Sage26
I'm from Goiania smile

flavinho
yeah, you're right, forget my idea...actually they should have put her powers in the first film, cuz she was in the central story, now it will be very hard cuz there's the whole Phoenix stuff and they must develop another characters...that's a pity, I think even Gambit won't appear, at least not as a character of the whole story, he'll probably be in a cameo, what's even worse...

flavinho
Nice, but so far away from me... the nearest (ugh, is this right?) place I've ever gone was Brasilia.

Kes
If they had made her have those powers from the beginning that would make those powers part of her mutation, which they arent.
Singer tried to make it as real as possible so having ppl flying around would be a bit much. magneto is the only one doing it and its more hovering then flying.
Excluding Storm in the elevator scene and thats more hovering then flying too.

juggernaut26
well maybe they could have her remember the incident in a dream or somthin and then clue us in that would make a good opening scene too. like she has a nightmare of how she got her powers then wakes up screaming and scott or wolverine come in and ask her if she had another dream about it.

flavinho
What did you mean, that she always had the powers(strength and flight) ???? So why didn't she use them before?? I don't think that would work...

flavinho
Your right Kes...well I can't think of something more to Rogue, maybe she'll be the same poor girl from the previous two movies. no expression

Sage26
"the same poor girl from the previous 2 movies" NOOOOOO! She is terrible, she needs to be RELOADED!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!! smile And Gambit
needs to show his talents in X3. Am I right?

flavinho
Of course, I hope our wishes come true (what's a little hard to happen, too much characters, but i'd like to see him too, my fave couple...)

juggernaut26
just sorta like an untapped power

flavinho
oh, come on, that would be a little hard to fit IMHO

juggernaut26
well the whole coolness of rogue is that she can do that stuff when she's just normal rogue she stinks she can die by a single bullet and pretty much do nothin about it

flavinho
i'm not happy with the movie Rogue too, she should at least be a little more like evoRogue, cos she knows to use her powers in a good way...but I don't think they'll put her powers in the third, what's a pity, cuz she kind of loses the most of her coolness as you said...

Sage26
I love gambit. So, i'd like to see this pic come true

flavinho
but not this guy as Gambit, plz!

Sage26
why not? he's perfect for the play!!!!!!!!!

flavinho
well let's not enter in a who should play gambit matter, there's a thread for that. If ye think so...

Sage26
right!

Sage26
Impossible, bit i'd like to see bishop in x3 Happy Dance

Herr Logan
You must not see many of her pictures, then.
Emma Frost is a skank anyway. Just like Psylocke. Although, if they do put Psylocke in the next movie and have her where her ninja-**** costume, I won't complain too much. wink

Sage26
I'd like to see those pics in x3 :

Sage26

Sage26

ScottsLover
now those aren't impossible roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
Ah want to see Rogue with Remy love
an' ah don't want to see ever more Rogue with Bobby....evil face
as sb said before.. Pyro could do sth bad to him evil face

Clovie
oh.. yes, an' ah don't want to see justin timsth as Gambit !!!!!!!!!!

Paola
great choice Sage!!!
I have a manipulation of a fight between Rogue & Mystique..... let me see if I find it wink

Paola
found it big grin

Clovie
Paola -> very nice scene big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
pity that this isn't true sad

Paola
thanx Clovie luv...... it might get real on X3...... we'll know until 2006 .... YAY!!!!

BarmyBrummie
that won't happen sad

Clovie
why not?

Sage26
Nice pic Paola Happy Dance

Sage26
yeah, why not? I wanna know why

Paola
thanx Sage big grin

Clovie
ah know, what ah want to see... love shifty

ah want Remy to come to me 'n say: "Ah luv ye, chere!!!" love

eleveninches
Well if the next movie involves the dark pheonix saga (which I think it will, then she might be in it as a cameo appearance as part of the hellfire club)

eleveninches
I can't imagine gambit cutting his hair that short.

eleveninches
She is a total **** in the comic books, but her character was ruined in that b-movie they did of gen-x (She was just soooo wrong)

Sage26
Yeah, it's possible Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.