Go Packers Go Packers Go Packers Go!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
PACKERS RULE BABY THEY KICKED THE SEAHAWKS ASSES. 33 TO 27 WITH A GAME WINNING INTERCEPTIONS PASS IN OVER TIME AND RAN IT FOR A TOUCHDOWN. OMG WHAT A GREAT GAME IT WAS FING AWESOME I WATCHED EVERY SECOND SCREAMING FOR JOY AND YELLING AT THE SEAHAWKS WHEN THEY SCORED BUT MY TEAM AND MY IDOL BRETT FARVE PULLED IT OFF AND R GOING TO PHILLY TO WHOOP THE SHIT OUT OF THE EAGLES NOW GO PACKERS GO PACKERS GO PACKERS GO!!!!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
His name is Brett Favre...not Farve.

And you call yourself a Packers fan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BarmyBrummie
I'm english so who are the packers? embarrasment

DeNiro
MAN i suck at making the font a differnt color and stuff stick out tongue

GO PACKERS GO PACKERS GO

PACKERS RULE I LUV GREEN BAY

JKozzy
GO PATRIOTS THEY'RE GONNA GO HUZZAH ON YOUR A$$!

LanceWindu
American Football team from the NFC and Green Bay Wisconsin.

The cheese heads.

LanceWindu
GO TITANS!

total metalhead
PACKERS sick

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeNiro
I am to excited to spell his name lance and F U PATRIOTS WE R GOING TO WHOOP UR ASSES ONCE WE BEAT PHILLY!!!!!! U CANT STOP BRETTS ARM WHEN IT IS ON FIRE OO AND THATS ALL THE TIME BABY!!!!

AND BRETT FARVE SHOULd BE CALLED GOD!!!!

LanceWindu
Favre. stick out tongue

BarmyBrummie
So if i were to support an american football team who should i support?

Dogbert
G-I-A-N-T-S!!!!

j\k they are my favorite team, but they blow!

LanceWindu
Tennessee Titans.

We are going all the way this year!

DeNiro
OOO GOD GET OUT OF MY THREAD U NON CHEESE HEADS GO PACKERS GO PACKERS GO PACKERS GO

FARVE 4 FARVE 4 FARVE 4 FARVE 4 FARVE 4 FARVE 4

LanceWindu
I Like the Packers too...

Since they are NFC and Titans are AFC I'd like to see them in the Superbowl...that would be exciting.

Gotwa
Packers suck =o

hotsauce6548
PHILLY'S GONNA BEAT DA PACKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

sick sick sick sick sick (Packers) sick sick sick sick sick

DeNiro
mad mad WE R GOING TO KILL U AND UR PATS UR GOING DOWN U GUYS GOT LUCKY WHEN THEY HAD THAT BAD CALL A YEAR AGO WHEN THEY PLAYED AGAINST OAKLAND AND UR DUMBASS QB FUMBLED THE BALL BUT UR DUMBASS REFS CALLED IT A INCOMPLET PASS BULL SHIT THEY AINT PULLING THAT ON US WE R GOING TO OWN UR PATS GO PACKERS GO PACKERS GO. mad mad

§pearhead

§pearhead
pat's record...14-2. need i say more?

DeNiro
LOOK AT THE PACKERS AND WHO THEY R AND HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN GOOD OF COURSE WE R GOING TO BEAT U AND IF WE DONT I AM GOING TO FLIP OUT AND FIND EVERY PATRIOT FAN ON KMC AND THROW THEM OFF A BRIDGE stick out tongue but seriouly u think brett farve and the packers arent going to kill ur pat *******.

§pearhead
having caps lock aint gonna change my opinion. and seriously? yes.

DeNiro
GO CAPS LOCK GO CAPS LOCK GO CAPS LOCK GO stick out tongue

§pearhead
bold works better roll eyes (sarcastic)

SilverFighter
thumb up thumb up big grin is all about Tom Brady!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.