Special features Of Either one!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LegolasIsMyMan
Hey all my fellow Ringers!!! I know that I absoluetley loved the special features on the TT and the FOTR... Here is a place where you can talk about your favorite parts of the special features...

My favorite part is on the FOTR, it's where you can go and listen to the cast talk about the Small people "size doubles." I absoluetly love when Elijah,and Dom talk about BK.... And how great of a chess player he is...I go and take his bishwop and he come to take my king,and i take his king..hahaha.."in a lovely indial accent"

Another would deffinately be when they all talk about Sean being like a mother,and safe all the time. Expecially when he was directing the hellicopters *pictures sean waving hands above head to signal where to land*

So share in .... What's your favorite part of the special features????/

Kitoky
Yesssss Those were absolutely hilarious!!!!
When Dominic was talking about Karen (sp?) the Indian Double for Sam.
"Karen and Sean would tend to play chess together..." -Elijah
"It was like playing against a smaller me except he was exceptionally better..." - Sean
"He'd kick his a$$! And Sean fancied himself as a chess player...he'd kick his ass!"

And when Dom was describing about Karen and Viggo
"I came in one night and went in the kitchen and there was Viggo with Karen who was barking orders like 'Get me fork! Get me rice! Get me *dunno*! Get me Knife!' And Viggo would just go..."

I was laughing so hard!!

Aurora
ANYTHING WITH DOM IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything you have said plus many more:

In the commentary of TTT:
When Billy and Dom are talking over the F and J scene:

Dom: I think ttt should have been called the adventures of Merry and Pippin.
Billy:They should rename it. Because I think that....ehhh...... I lost my train of thought. Dom say something for a min.
Dom: I really like eggs in the morning and bacon at night, is that wrong?
Billy: No, carry on, carry on.
Dom:When I was seven I use to eat ants.
Billy: Got it! We were talking about.... eehhh .....lost it again.
*then they both crack up*
Billy: That was quite increadible wasn't it?
Dom: It was probally a lie Bill.

LOL

or when Dom reveals that David Wenham's nickname was Daisy!

I also like when they are talking about Orlando's cracked rib and Elijah is doing his Orli impression and it cuts to Orlando and he is doing the exact same thing with his hand.......

Kitoky
Hey I didn't remember those on the TTT!!! How do I get to that Aurora!?!?

Ariadne
I love that part of the commentary!!!!! I was cracking up and quoting it for about a week. Someone would say something like "what was I going to say?" and I would go off on "I really like eggs in the morning..." So great.

Aurora
LOL My sis and I were doing that, and the part where Billy tells him that he is dissapointed in him but he could never be mad. My sis would be "Are you mad at me?" And I was like " I'm dissapointed, I could never be mad at you."

Kitoky
sad Aurora You didn't tell me where the commentaries could be found.

Aurora
Im so sorry Kit, I didn't see that!!! On your EE go to special features on the movie disks, then select cast comentary. There are alot of diff comentaries.

Kitoky
On all the disks?!

shadowy_blue
It's basically in Disc 1 and 2. Go to "Special Features" in the menu and then go to "Cast Commentaries", 'coz there are also Director and Writer's commentary. And then while you're watching the film over, the cast are doing voice-overs about the film. smile

Kitoky
Would that be the Appendics or just the movie discs?!?

shadowy_blue
Just the movie discs. Discs 1 and 2. smile

Kitoky
Yay!!! Hannon Lle mellyn nin! Erm...I mean Thank you my friends! *runs off to watch the two discs*

azszhz
the one thing i liked the most was when ever they mentioned Dom's "huge" splinter
cuz he was freaking out over it and it turned out to be supper tiny

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

ahaetrkarykl
dom and billy were halarious on the cast commentary for ttt. it was so funny when they were talking about how uncomfortable the chairs were on treebeard that they had to sit in them for hours. dom was like i think my testicles went internal while sitting in those cairs. good times. good times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.