Polaris in X3!!!! Rumor or not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xboy
One of my peeps told me that thay heard Polaris was supposed to be in X3 does anyone know any truth to that !!!!!

BarmyBrummie
I highly doubt that.

kohl
i hope not. i'd hate to see her character ruined by some hollywood 'actress'.

Tag06
Polaris is already ruined as a comic character so it wont hurt her in anymore than it has in the Movie LOL

buffymitch
who is polaris. little bit of a cool name

xboy
She's what's his name's girlfriend,...um Cyclops brother........

VallejoKid707
lorna dane?

SlayerChick1188
Yeah! she's Alex Summer's ex -fiance! I heard about that whole thing! kinda funny to go berserk before the wedding...

Here's a bit from that her bachelorette party big grin (Lorna, aka Polaris is the green haired girl)

One question though, why is Northstar at the Bachelorette party? laughing out loud

Paola
She's Magneto's daughter.....

thorncrawler
no shes not, scarlot witch is mags' daughter, polaris has the same power as mags, but from the opposit pole, she can control magnetism

Paola
I believe it was told so on the last Uncanny issues confused

thorncrawler
shes a similar age as him, from what i know its not possible

buffymitch
She's already too complicated. She won't be in any X-men movie.

kohl
a similar age?

SK88728
have the rest of that comic book? looks funny. and who is the guy talking about Gambits ass?!

Paola
SK8: he's Northstar wink

darkphoenix
I take it Northstar is gay then lol but seriously as SlayerChick said, gay or not, why is HE at a bachelorette party! lol

Who are the girls on the pics: Polaris, Jubilee, Jean, northstar (not a girl but he's on the pic...) who are the others?

xboy
ya.....................???????????????????

xboy
it would be cool to see her as a cameo though right?

Kes
If you mean Polaris,there are other mutants I'd rather see.
Like Gambit, Beast, Angel...

juggernaut26
that's right and i think it's just nasty that he's gay i mean it's a comic for goodness sake having a gay guy where kids are conserned it aint right

Paola
blink I don't see it wrong.....

SlayerChick1188
I don't think its nessesarily wrong, but the fact that writers either make him SUPER obvious gay or completely ignore the fact is stupid to me... They should just find a middle road and make him normal (As in don't make the fact that he's gay be his only character trait!) He shouldn't be such a flat character to just be hitting on guys the whole time...

Kes
Topic ppl.

ToxicMolly
shes not menched it sucks that shes not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.