Halloween 25th

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
what dose it contain?

Evil Dead
good stuff.........

Has:

A full hour and a half documentary on the making of Halloween......with behind the scenes footage and interviews with Carpenter, Curtis, and others involved in making the film.

Has another 10 minute featurette........what the subject was i can't recall right now.

trailers and other promo materials

cast bios and whatnot

The full lenght behind the scenes documentary is really the meat of the special features.............well worth the price.

Lord_Andres
k, think I'l buy, since it is the only Halloween I don't have on DVD

Evil Dead
you will be very happy with it.......I know I was.

I like the fact that Carpenter admits he whored himself out in the documentary. He just got drunk on budweiser and threw a script together for part 2 because he wanted the money. He really didn't have any more ideas for the character. Also when he added scenes to the movie to give it a longer running time for t.v........good stuff.

Michael Myers 1
yea i watched every second of both cd's it was worth every penny. but at first i thought it was just Halloween 1 remade and it cost like 30 bucks and i was like well its worth it until i noticed 2 cd's and then i was like hell yea baby!

michaelmyers
yeah its wicked. my fav film ever. i mean the picture has been digitally remastered so when that bit where laurie take sof his mask, u can see his face clear as day. on the video it was to dark to see.

Michael Myers 1
yea and on the second cd it shows them putting on the stuff to make mike look like he did when she took his mask off he didnt look that bad IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.