New X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xboy
Did any1 read New X-Men 150 .dont be mad if this isnt the write place to talk about it> Where should i talk about it at???? New X-Men 150 ROCKS Happy Dance

kohl
lucky you. still not out here.

darkphoenix
I read it!! It didnt rock lol i was sad when ...... died! PLus the next arc will be in the future with phoenix eggs so.... me = really sad right now..

Kes
Who dies? You can use spiler tags.

darkphoenix
Kes, what's that? i just dont want to spoil the end lol

xboy
DON'T READ IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEND IN NEW X-MEN 150 I WARNED U

oh got (because you said i could say it) Phoenix died and at the end 150 years in the future they found the
Phoenix Egg

xboy
i mean "oh god Not got"

Darth Vicious
erm I just read X-men 150 and while it surprised me that Magneto took down the Phoenix, jeans death wasnt a surprise, i ahte what they did to Magneto, theres a character with such a powerful presence to him reduced to nothing and you just know that Jean is gonna come back eventually, is not like her death was meaninful in any way like Collosus, shell be back in a years top, hopefully Cyclops stays with the WhiteQueen for a while!

xboy
yeah but the thing is 150 years later everybody will be dead then. except WOLVERINE!

xboy
But i do agree though about Collousus *cry* *sniffle sniffle*

darkphoenix
xboy: yeah but the 150 years later thing is only for 4 or 5 comics, not forever, it's just a arc to explain how she comes back.

I think it sucks how Magneto killed Jean, i mean, she can survive in space, save everyone but she get killed because he gives her some stupid power thing... the phoenix IS stronger than that, she shouldnt have died..

xboy
i tottaly agree

BarmyBrummie
Jean died? HAHAHAHAHA laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud
YEAH!!!! Its about time!!! Eh, it's not that funny though really, would have been better if she killed cyke, now THAT would be proper funny.

MaverickIce
(Thank god we have a proper comic thread!)

Anyway, 150 almost made me cry. From Wolvie decapitating MAGNETO?!?!?!?!? To Mags "killing" JEAN, the "All powerful Phoenix" .... It was complete weirdness and pushing crazy!

Darth Vicious
She died but shes bound to come back and ive seen the previous of someone that looks like her and it made sense that MAgneto killed her because when he did it was because she brought her guard down thinking he was down for the count and also she had just traveled from the sun to earth carrying a ship she made from an asteroid or something so she mustve been tired and exhausted, Magneto just took advantage of the situation!

MaverickIce
What does All Powerful mean to you?

Also, Wolverine cut off MAGNETO'S head!

Morrison (the writer) said that " People don't die, they evolve", I don't where to evolve from there. (unless he turns into xorn)

BarmyBrummie
Wolverine cut off magnetos head! laughing out loud Magneto killed Phoenix laughing out loud
God, that writer must have been doped up cus thats complete madness!

metalruskie07
Morrison is an excellent writer, he'll be missed. I don't want Austen screwing New X-men up like he has Uncanny. Stupid Draco.... The arc was only good for one thing, to lead up to the new juggernaut arc.

Darth Vicious
We dont know if Wolverine cut off Magnetos head, all we saw was the shadow of the helmet falling, true Magneto had it on at the time and Magneto is too big a character for them to kill, hell be back also!

xboy
magneto now has Xorn's head haha!

beastnpyro
is xmen150 a new movie?????? or a comic?? or a cartoon series???? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... i want that

darkphoenix
new x-men is a comic serie and we're talking about #150, the latest one.

Darth Jello
i'm sure that through some time travel plot device jean will come back, i read the preview for 151 and its weirdly biblical just like the stuff in uncanny, with everyone trying to fight off the beast (of the apocalypse) who has an army of nightcrawler demons. weird stuff. its time for magneto to go though.

I agree that it should have been cyclops dying cause he is a complete jerk when it comes to women (read from the ashes, and inferno to see what a dork he really is, plus the stuff with emma). the scene with scott and emma at jean's grave in 151 pissed me off especially.

Darth Vicious
I agree with most of what u said but i wish they would stop killing characters for stupid reasons, now we have 3 good X-men characters dead in like 3yrs, Collossus, Psylocke and now Jean!

xboy
i miss PSYLOCKE..WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aracne
Doesn't Remy and Rogue die in the new x-men?...<_<

Darth Vicious
Nope, they pretty much alive in X-treme X-men, they are powerless but alive

Paola
me too!!!

BRING HER BACK YOU STUPID WRITERS!!!!! mad

Paola
stick out tongue

Darth Jello
psylock and jean were bad ideas (other bad idea kills include warlock), colossus however was pretty spent by that time. there are plenty of other characters that are spent if the writers want to "clean house", specifically, Beast, cyclops, stryfe (why do they keep bringing him back?), and the x-cutioner.

Darth Jello
I think the best thing for the x-men would be to revitalize the Reavers with a new Lineup and bring them back in some huge storyline
My new reavers lineup:Lady Deathstrike, Bonebreaker, Bullseye, Typhoid Mary (i'd love to see these two fight wolverine), Stilt-man, Crossbones, and slayback

xboy
your sooooooooooooooooooo right *sniff*. if she's in the movie they bet not kill her.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/censored2.gif i like this one big grin

xboy
im sorry but they should kill Wolverine i like him and all but he's really sterting to get on my nerves....arent they supposed to kill him anyway in the comic Wolverine: The End???????? anybody know?

xboy
by the way Paola...what part of mexico do you live in cause i went ther in July '03 i was in Tijuana................i know i know people http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/offtopic.gif

Darth Jello
I was under the impression that wolverine was immortal. he should just find out everything about his past and settle down with some redhead who resembles rose, prefferably jean

darkphoenix
xboy: yes, they are killing him in Wolverine. I think it will be like a really big death thing

aracne: Rogue and Remy arent in new x-men so they cant die smile

Paola
xboy: I live in Mexico City..... far far away from Tijuana sad

xboy
COOLEY

beastnpyro
hey... hhmm.. dint know yer from mexico.....(i know i know its outta the topic.. but i promise.. ill do it juz this once) uhm.... basically u speak spanish eh pao?.. hmm.... can u teach me???? me gustas..... i know some but aint that fluent yet..... hhhmm........ please teach me paola la bonita.... hehehehehe

Darth Vicious
Paola la bonita, lol, funny, i mean ur spansih, she is pretty cute too1

Paola
embarrasment thanx Darth.......

I'll teach you anytime bnp!!!!!

xboy
X-Men 151 was great......

holloway4
EDIT

xboy
oki dokey................

SK88728
can you buy a comic book with the X MEN movie characters in it? like, they look like the actors and stuff, i saw a clip of one, but it was in german

SK88728
i know german but not well. and it annoys me. and xboy, your sig has some some really femy stuff, and your icon is kinda famy to. no offence, just thought you should know, because it would be embarrassing

Darth Jello
nein, das komik X-menschen habt kleinen hosen.

SK88728

Darth Jello
dude, my german is high school level, give me a break

SK88728
laughing out loud where do you think i learned it? well, my teacher is gay, so actually the other one taught me in study hall. :P

xboy
1st of all...IM NOT GAY
2nd- I cant say that i miss the spice girls?
I cant say i like no doubt?
Because im a boy i cant have that?????
also Rouge cant be my avatar?
she's my avatar because she's my fav. X-Men character???
Does anybody else have a problem w/ my stuff.....................?

Its not embaressing 2 me i have that stuff up there because i like it.....and if you or anybody else has a problem w/ it u can go

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/censored2.gif yourself cause i aint changin 4 nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SK88728
all i'm saying is that i'm getting a femy vib from ya, no offence and i never said you where gay. so just calm down and count to ten, seriously.

xboy
i dont give a f^&*$ if your gettin a female vibe from me im a dude alright..................u need to chill because your really starting to piss me off!!!!!!!!

SK88728
dude, wtf?! chill out!

xboy
i aint gonna chill because you had no right 2 say that...dont judge people like that!!!!!!!!!

SK88728
w/e dude. back on topic, this is boring me

xboy
...........................................NEW X-MEN 151 kay ppl talk about either new x-men 150,151,or past issue's beyond this post pleaze.

thank you,
X-Boy

Darth Vicious
LOL, sensitive ppl here!

Kes
holloway>Watch the language. That was not necessary!

SK>No more gay remarks!

xboy>Calm down. Its all good smile

Ok. Topic!

juggernaut26
ok so what happened in new xmen 151 i've never read them cuz i thought that the kids in the school were retarded and i've never liked the art much either

SK88728
Kes: ((i said nothing about gays, read everythign.))

Paola
*pretends she didn't read anything, tries to bring back the topic*

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/whistling.gif

does anyone has the cover of New X-Men 150 & 151??? angel

juggernaut26
can someone tell me what happens in xmen 151 (new)

kohl

kohl

Kes
SK> Your femy vibe comment was not necessary!
Now, lets drop this subgect and stick to the topic.

SK88728
Kes: but i was right, i never said one negative gay thing. happy

and so, x men 150 and 151 is the new x men?

BarmyBrummie
Kohl, that #150 Pic is soooo F*CKING COOL!!!!

Darth Vicious
I dont think S8 meant it as a gay comment and i do see how X-boy can be confused as a girl since hes avatar is a girl, which at first glimpse makes u think of a girl intsead of a guy and i know i shouldnt say this and maybe is gonna be edited by the all powerful Kes but ur name Xboy makes me think that u are an ex-boy which would make u a girl, no offense intended!

xboy
alright dv.....................................but let me xplain my name

instead of putting down all of my fave x characters name down as my name i put xboy
x= the x-men universe!!!!
there you go...................*changin his avatar*
NOW BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!

Darth Vicious
Much better, Who has read 151 yet?

juggernaut26
i dunno i wanna know whats happened

Darth Jello
i read the wizard preview, which is most of the issue, It's very biblical and involves the x-men and sentinels hunting down the beast (of the apocalypse) who commands an army of nightcrawler demons. kinda lame. I suspect Azaezel is involved. and unless the hero of this arc turns out to be baby Karen from Daredevil, I'm gonna be really pissed

Darth Vicious
Yup i read it in Wizard too a couple of months ago, the art was impressive but i didnt like the fact that some of the X-men were Beaks son, Cassandra Nova, I like Cyclops and Emma together, they are so mismatch is refreshing, the Beast can only be Beast evolved and it seemed pretty much like the Dark Beast from Age of Apocalypse which hisjob was to splice mutant powers together like this new Beast, the Sentinel idea is terrible since the sentinel looks to beone of the early versions and how many times the X-menfought them and destroyed them for just 1 to give a creature with Cyclops and Nightcrawler powers so much trouble they cant even destroy it, they shouldhave wasted him in the first panel, the Sentinel/guy reminds meof an old anime called Gigantor were the big robot was controled by a kid!

LameBoy
well as for me i dont know whether beast is the beast od X-men, he could be, he's got a slight healing factor - fur is white(he got older) so it might be him, but he acts more like Mr.Sinister wink
the Nightcrawler/cyclops modified clones with multiplying abilities is a bit far off but i want to see Wolvie in some action, well, unless he's got arthretis or whatever from being, about 260 years old? in that timeline i would count that big grin as for Beak's son, i don't know whether he's his son or Beak himself,he's got the bat, the three girls havent much aged and his children with angel had different wings, i think it's the origina Beak, evolved and matured big grin

Darth Vicious
I read somewhere that it was his son, maybe in wizard again, ill check! Either way if it is Beak or his son is still a stupid character!

LameBoy
you know whqat the funny part is, maybe it's a bit off the subject but there was an episode of the x-men cartoon series, the first one i think, and forge was 100 years in the future and there was a tank with Wolverine's skeleton in it wink other thing ist that in the comic book - "the end" wolverine is 200 years old (60 years younger than he would be in new x-men 151) and he's a grey haired old man who is about to die :P i wonder how these writers sometimes thonk of the most stupid things big grin

metalruskie07
LameBoy are you talking about the episode where Wolverine and Storm all love each other and stuff? Wasn't that loosely based on AOA?

Paola
thanx for the pics kohl!!! big grin

kohl
you're welcome.

juggernaut26
wait what's this wizard that you guys are talkin about is it a online comic place or somthin?

Darth Vicious
U know LameBoy i was thinking about The End stroyline but didnt post it since i wasnt sure how old he was and ur right tthe writers should get together so this things dont happen!

juggernaut26
well is it a online comic place? what's the site give me some info

Darth Jello
seriously though, unless baby Karen saves everyone, I'm gonna be pissed (more so than now)

Darth Vicious
Wizard is comic books guide, its a monthly magazine that includes ucoming comics, articles oncomics,price guide, someother great articles plus they are always making fun of everything and every month they have to characters fight each other and who wins, its a great magazine

juggernaut26
oh ok do they have a website?

Darth Vicious
http://wizarduniverse.com/magazines/wizard.cfm

xboy
here it is kes

Darth Vicious
This is how i know the Phoenix will be back! This is an awsome pic by Marc Silvestri!

Darth Vicious
By the way i got that pic from Wizard comics magazine#148!

xboy
thats the 1 i was talking about i have the same mag. The best comics of 2004 Right?

brander83
how long has wizard been around?

Darth Vicious
10+yrs, theyin issue #148 right now

Paola
eek! great Phoenix pic!!!

xboy
I love that picture,she looks sooo.....COOL

Paola
New X-Men #152 big grin

Darth Vicious
post somepages from it Paola!

Paola
okie big grin
pg 1

Paola
pg 2

Paola
pg 3

Paola
pg 4

X-WOMen
who are they?

Paola
pg 5

Paola
hello X-Women!! big grin
I know this is going to sound terrible but I DON'T KNOW embarrasment (boo me!!)

X-WOMen
its ok. and dont worry you rock!! big grin

juggernaut26
so what happened in those comics?

darkphoenix
ok, i'll try to tell who the people are, it'S hard though they are barely mentionned in the comic:

the sentinel is named Rover
the human who's friend with the sentinel is Tom Skylark
The munants are called "the proud people":

-Brian with the flying car
the others are unknown

-The flying blue things are actually clones of nightcrawler with cyclops/beak proprieties (cyclops optic laser thing and beak's wings)

Juggernaut: Is this arc of new x-men, the story is 150 years in the future, after Jean/phoenix died. Cyclop "retired", professor Xavier retired as well, some of the x-men/x-kids are still alive (donno how..) and they are the "new institute". they are: Beak, the "three in one", Wolverine, E.V.A (she's like a computer thing) and Casandra Nova, professor X's sister run the school.

In the story, The Beast (Hank/beast) is evil and try to bring phoenix back to life (with the phoenix egg) to use it's power. He use the dna of other mutants (Nightcrawler, cyclops, beak) to create new mutants with the best abilities of each (nightcrawler's teleportation, cyclop's beams and beak's wings)

If you have any other questions, i'll try to answer smile

Darth Vicious
Was it revealed that Hank McCoy was the Beast in this storyline?

Darth Jello
ok, I hope that at least some of you agree with me on this. religious storylines in comics don't work unless they're written by frank miller or Kevin Smith

juggernaut26
time out why is beast bad he's usually one of the best xmen why would he turn i don't think he would maybe if everyone died and does wolverine still look the same or is he alot older? oh and are any of the other xmen still in it?

kohl
his aoa counterpart, the dark beast, is evil.

Paola
dark: eek! great info!!!

X-Women:you >>>> rock too!! big grin

Darth Jello
its not "the beast" it's the beast of revalations

xboy
Is new xmen 152 out yet, cause i cant find it anywhere...

darkphoenix
Darth: It was revealed, the phoenix said: Hank? and he said yes lol smile

ontplof
so New xmen is a alternate universe??
And if not then...uhh...see: This story is in the future, so if they go back to the present then the phoenix is still there, and they can alter the future. Am I right?? blink
And although Phoenix died that doesn't mean she won't come back. After all a phoenix must die in order to reborn. So i think jean will reborn. She can't be dead! She's the first xmen woman!!

darkphoenix
new x-men isnt in a alternate universe, this arc is 150 years in the future but it's not a alternate universe, it just shows how the world turned after the things that happened in planet X. but after that arc, the story will go back to the present and will probably deal with jean's reborn.

darkphoenix
juggernaut66: It wasnt mentionned why Beast turned evil, it will probably be mentionned in the next one though. Wolvie didnt age, or not much. The x-men, except Wolverine aren't "active" anymore, scott retired after jean died, Emma isn't mentionned, the professor retired as well.

xboy: Well 151 just came out so 152 isnt out yet, i cant wait though

ontplof
okay thnx. I did think that it wasn't an alternate universe but I didn't know for sure. I'm fron Holland and here they don't sale new xmen no more (for a while). no . But I think i'm going to a comicshop soon.

Darkphoenix: What do you mean with "the story will go back to the present and will probably deal with jean's reborn"? Is jean dead in the present?
The last New Xmen that I read was the one where jean sat next to the Professor and she levitated some spoons. The Prof touched a spoon and Jean felt that.

darkphoenix
yeah Jean died in the 150 issue, Magneto did some crazy power thing on her and she died.

Darth Vicious
DarkPhoenix i think u r wrong about The Beast in this story arc being Hank McCoy, he didnt really say he was Hank, he just followed up on her question plus he said he had been waiting for her for a billion years, i might be wrong buti dont think is that simple as being Hank McCoy!

darkphoenix
hum well, i'll quote the last page:

-Henry? is that you?

-Yes yes Henry , of course
and "beast"
But i have a new name now.....

Plus, the "beast" thing look a aweful lot like beast and if it's not beast, how come he's the only one un-mentionned in this arc, every other caracters are mentionned except him smile i might be wrong, but i dont think i am lol

Darth Vicious
Heres the frames in question and Dark dont forget that he said he had been waiting for her for 3 billion years, henevers says "Im Henry", Shes assuming hes Beast and hes just going along to make her feel comfortable since hewants her in his side, then again i might be looking to much into it!

Gambit Lebeau
jeans not dead

darkphoenix
Darth: true... i guess we'll have to wait and see lol

Gambit: Yea she's dead, she'll come back but she's dead

Gambit Lebeau
are you talking 4 me?

xboy
OH NUH..I DIDNT READ IT YET..*runs around in room screaming* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!*hits head on wall and DIES!)....................

Gambit Lebeau
yea we killed her finally praise the lord!!!!!!!!!!! just joking

ontplof
isn't there a website where you can read the comics online? roll eyes (sarcastic) angel whistle

darkphoenix
there is??? omg i want the url! please lol!

Gambit Lebeau
yea there is i think its on marvel.com right i may be rong

ontplof
on marvel.com? I'm gonna take a look. But I doubt it because then a fan don't have to buy the Issue and then the sells will go lower. But thanks anyway smile

Gambit Lebeau
i think they do back issues

Paola
New X-Men #153 big grin big grin big grin

Cover:

Paola
New X-Men #153 pg. 1

Paola
I'll post the rest some other time yawn

eristole
thanks pao i really like it when you post the pages it makes me decide
which comics to get wink

Paola
thanx eristole.... I didn't know that big grin <<<<<<< you've just made my day wink

New X-Men #153 pg. 2

Paola
pg. 3

Paola
pg. 4

Paola
last one......

pg. 5

big grin

eristole
thanks pao =)

i have to go out and buy that one now. you're pics drove me off the wall
and i need a store that has comics to open already. =/

Paola
big grin

eleveninches
Pheonix doews return in the new x-men "here comes tommorow" story, but I think that that is kind of like an alternate timeline future, and that when they return to the main marvel timeline that jean will still be dead (it is looking more and more like marvel is setting up Emma Frost to be Scott's long time partner from now on-and she is the new headmistress of the institute and all)

Paola
yeah I got that in one issue where Scott is about to tell Emma who's the lucky one..... hehe..... but Jean gets hurt or something.. I think I should re-read that...... anyway.......it will be strange to see Mr. Summers with Frost blink

MysterioxX619Xx
So who much are these comic books about and when did the new X-Men start. Also is a way to buy all of the comics from the first issue printed?

Mr Zero

Shadow_King
sounds cool. i just might pick it up.

Jury
Don't get confused with this...

The starter only thought about a particular New X-men issue wich is #150...

The other "New X-Men" thread is definitely a different one... it focus the entire series included in the New X-men. But since Marvel shifted it's title into new one, that other thread could discuss and focus only in the newest New X-Men team which is the Academy X.

Actually, this thread should heve been discussed over in the "Comics" thread.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.