Has anyone ever married there first love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Post away kids

Dogbert
how old are you, out of curiosity

~*Bellabee*~
Well,I'm too young to marry,and I've never been truely in love,so that rules me outsmile

lil bitchiness
My classical civilisation teacher has!! big grin he was so awsome...he married his very first love he met and fell in love at 16!! love

They are both 56 now! big grin

BLACKANGEL
im to young too.

ash007
lol i sound old don't i

i am only 20 just finishing uni
and i been with my girlfriend since the age of 15 thats 5 years thats more them most marriages

burlyman
awwwwwww http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/bed.gif

Tired Hiker
No, but I'm sure one day I will marry someone else's first love!

lil bitchiness
Awww.....

I dont want to get married...not for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time yet confused
Or maybe not at all...im ok with just living with someone...thumb up being in love and.......

marry them just before they die, so i get all of the money and property

Tired Hiker
confused

LanceWindu
I have no plans on getting married yet.

And my first Love is Chanel, we'll see how things play out once I can come live with her.

lil bitchiness
What?

Tired Hiker
i EDITED big grin

lil bitchiness
May i ask why? confused

Were you being rude to me....sad

Oh no wait...you wouldnt have edited if you were stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
nope...to young to marry

BidMyBlood2Run
I married my first "love" when I was in second grade. We got married on the playground. It was very thought out, we all had our little roles. Maid of honor was my best friend who will be my real maid of honor. The priest who was a guy I had a crush on, so on and so forth.
It was truly puppy love yes He was always kissing me.
He even gave me a ring that was his sisters, and his parents must have found out because they called my house and talked to my parents and I had to give the ring back, so I divorced him laughing out loud
I don't believe I'm telling you guys this embarrasment but I have so many friends here, so enjoy it before I decide to delete it laughing out loud

Baby Rach
laughing out loud

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing I don't expect any less from Lil, she's a rowdy one wink laughing out loud jk

NyC-gUrL
shes a smart girl yes she is

BidMyBlood2Run
we should all take lessons from Lil wink

LarryTheArch
yes SIR!
the only "First" love is BidMyBlood2Run... so ya, that answers your wierd question.

But the closest thing was.... my cat and my digitial camera in an unholy bonding... sick

total metalhead
my first real love rejected me sad

LarryTheArch
oh sorry man

but uh the only "First" love is BidMyBlood2Run

bLooMiLiCioUs
aaaawww now that's sweet!!!!!!!
it's things like this which make me believe there's something in the world worth fighting for after allyes

bLooMiLiCioUs
poor samsad
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hug.gif

LarryTheArch
wow you are depressed... sad

hmmm...

LarryTheArch
My las girfriend i really really really liked but then she tuned aorund and did a little cheating http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

total metalhead
happy

bLooMiLiCioUs
big grinbig grin

BarmyBrummie
Britney Spears did.

total metalhead
aw that sucks. the one thing i cant stand is cheating miffed did you dump her ass?

LarryTheArch
Oh hell yeah... but not after she did a little forgiveness asking... I was super pissed, so i toyed with her, which was really cruel, but fun

bLooMiLiCioUs
oh yeah - dumb blonde got herself marriedroll eyes (sarcastic)

LarryTheArch
to a certain childhood friend in Vegas...

bLooMiLiCioUs
roll eyes (sarcastic)
and she wants an annullment now or sumth roll eyes (sarcastic)
i don't think it pays to get married like thatroll eyes (sarcastic)

LarryTheArch
Vegas weddings neva work.. not that i would know shifty

total metalhead
i bet Fred Durst is jealous

LarryTheArch
laughing

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughingroll eyes (sarcastic)
apparantly it's alreadi annuledyes
but why'do i care?roll eyes (sarcastic)laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
uh... I don't know whya anyone cares...

bLooMiLiCioUs
yes change back to the topicyes

LarryTheArch
yes be on-topc in the off-topic forum

ok

I guess my REAL first love would be katie Lopez... god, I really reeally liked her. *gos and cries* i hate it when things dont werk out.

my SECOND love would be Biddy...

total metalhead
mine was Amy Belucci she was everything to me but apparently i wasnt much to her.

LarryTheArch
she's a *****... Katie's a good girl she just didnt ike tat way for log...

cermiestar
i want to.....love

LarryTheArch
to love?
u can love me....

bLooMiLiCioUs
she can't see gdness when it's right under her nosesadno

total metalhead
love sucks anyway stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
wow...read the entire thread and not a single one has married their 1st true love ??

Well I can say that I have, and it wasn't all that it is cracked up to be. After 7 years...now I am divorced. HooYaa

I should have waited for at least my 3rd or 4th love before I considered marriage !

bLooMiLiCioUs
yes yes yes yes yes yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.