Any fellow Candians out there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~*Bellabee*~
If so,where ya from? smile

Crash Overload
One hour north Of Montreal.

silver_tears
T.O raver
I love Ontario yes

Tired Hiker
I've been to Vancouver, Vancouver Island to play rugby against a team in Noumea??? I barely remember. Anyway, we played and billitted with three different teams and we lost two out of three games during our Canada tour. I remember going to a bar called Mohawk's and our Rugby Captain had a Mohawk and he got all the free Kokanee he wanted and he got to sit in the Chief's Throne! Candad rocked!!!! I got kicked out of the Hustler bar in Vancouver because I was only 17 and the other guys on the team were older. That was the only downside. smile

silver_tears
laughing out loud trust you to have a story TH stick out tongue

metal face
hahaha, im on vancouver island

that's where i live

yessssss

Dirty Vader
Hey do any of you guys speak french?

silver_tears
I sort of do yes
Most french speaking Canadians are from Quebec raver

Dirty Vader
Yeah I know that, and you should hear them speaking french laughing out loud ,anyways, any french speaking canadians out there?

Darth Revan
I wish I was Canadian. This country blows.

I go to Victoria, on Vancouver island every year with my family. Nice town.

Darth Revan
Oh and I speak French...

silver_tears
eek! I like french speaking guys..........hella sexy yes

Tired Hiker
*goes to learn to speak French*

Dirty Vader

Tired Hiker
DOH!!! VIVA LA BAM is on agian....

silver_tears
laughing out loud *waits for french speaking Hiker* angel

metal face
ya victoria is dope

i live two hours from it

i dont speak french

i speak canadian eh

what aboot it?

Skywa|ker

Crash Overload

dave123
sorry mate, English sad

Melani
Hey I live in Ontairio in Essex county ( yes i know essex has "sex"in it) which is by Windsor which is the farthest down by the US

dave123
essex is in england aswell, so is sussex and varous other places with sex in it yes

Darth Revan
It means that you saw a hobo on a train and you gave him an orange.

I speak Canadian too!! Well, sorta... *in Canadian accent* Americans are just plain dumb, eh? (somebody wrote that on a wall outside my school)

silver_tears
laughing out loud mericans laughing out loud

Darth Revan
Where do you live Silv

silver_tears
I live in Toronto raver
Coolest place of all wink

MC Mike
Ooooooo! I need to remember that!

lil bitchiness
Id luuurve to visit Canada! yes

And America..yes and go to Meixco love

silver_tears
Canada rock

Darth Revan
laughing out loud well actually it means "I saw a hobo on a train and I gave him an orange" but I was talking to Vader

Darth Revan
I agree Canada rock

Crash Overload
We Are Canadian "A" <=== Biggest Sterotype Is the "A" at the end of every sentence. "A"?

Skywa|ker
Well, I'd have to say I do hear "eh" used quite a bit. Not all the time, and some people are definitely worse about it than others, but it does pop up. Mind you, I hear lots of people from other countries use it too, so...

The biggest stereotype I hear from non-Canadians is supposedly the way we pronouce "about". Every single time I talk to someone from the U.S., when it comes to accents, they always bring up the "out and about in a boat" thing, as if we all mis-pronounce "about" and "out". Honestly, I have NEVER ONCE heard any Canadian I know mis-pronounce those words. I HAVE heard some accents from the east coast that may sound that way (e.g. Nova Scotia, Newfoundland), but not from central/eastern Canada. THAT is one thing that really bugs me.

'Course, they got me when it comes to "eh"... wink

-Skywa|ker

im not burlyman
I was born half man half machine borg

silent_kisses
which half is which naughty

im not burlyman
why don't you find out shifty

silent_kisses
who's to say I haven't already whistle

kanis
alien I don't live in canada but i stayed their for three weeks in ontario with my aunty kathleen and uncle alan and i saw my three cousins their and i had a great time you canadians are really friendly and polite I am now saving up to go for longer,

silver_tears
eek! please do

JToTheP
It's "EH" Crash stick out tongue

And I have invented (AND ALSO HEARD!) "Aey" instead of "Hey" I DID hear it in Northern New Jersey to! eek!

silver_tears
Everybody who has visited Canada is all like how we're friendly and polite angel

Rabid Tiger
i hate canada. no offense

silver_tears
laughing out loud I hate the states, we're even big grin

Rabid Tiger
lol

Real
im from canada...love Can, love the USA

yerssot
what's this thread aboot?

*grabs a beer, notices it's labatt, throws it out*

Pablo G
I'm from Mexico, and I don't give a shit about the other countries cheers

A beer on me to everyone that agrees with me

yerssot
if it's molson... cause...

I

AM

CANADIAN

!!

silver_tears
you wish yerss stick out tongue

Dr. Gonzo
I want to go back to Canada, to visit.

frodo_dude
canadian ppl r so friendly, and no offense but sometimes american ppl only coz they r american think YEAH I ROCK, not all but most of them

kanis
alien Yeah the canadians are so polite, when you go in a store even if you aren't going to see them them again they say have a nice day or have a nice weekend. Thats what i love about them

Corran
Canadians are quite cool actually, I have to work with a bunch of them do I have to say that wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.