The best lies you've told or heard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trashtalker103
Lets heard them!

nazgulinthedark
i don't remember any messed

VallejoKid707
thats a lie.

silver_tears
the earth is square blink
is it?

haha Im kidding smart

Dogbert
"52 pickup is a fun game"

^fell for this more than once....: embarrasment

Tired Hiker
January 12th will be the day the Earth erupts!!!

Fallen Jedi
The best lie I told was when I convinced my entire first grade class that I was a princess. The lie even spread to other people who were not even in my class. Our teacher gave us a project to draw out house and discribe. And I, of course, drew a castle hidden behind tall trees. The teacher never said anything about it.

That lie, however, bit me in the ass a few years later. I had made friends with this new girl, and I was playing with her on the playground one day. This girl, who apparantly remembered the lie I told, came by and started making fun of me. She was with all her friends and I felt so embarrased. Of coarse, I moved. So hopefully I can just leave all that crap behind. And I tell ya, I had that lie going for almost the entire year. I tried to start it up again in second grade but it fell through. Bad memories. (okay, not really. I wasn't scarred for life, but it was embarrasing)

Dirty Vader
The landing on the moon in 69.
And many other political porkies....

trashtalker103
i have the fart machine with the remote control. I keep it going for a full year that i had bad gas problems. I hear people talking about me behind my back , but it was the best lie i had going. I would eat certain foods that left an odor in the air like hard boiled eggs, turkey etc. and use the fart machine while i was eatting. I recommend this to anyone who wants to enjoy a good laugh. When i finally exposed the truth and showed everyone what i did, some people got very angry because they felt so bad for my problem, some people were releived but couldn't beleive i wasnt embarrassed by doing this for a full year. THIS GAG IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Dogbert
^you have probelms...wacko

Fire
key to a good lie is to make sure noone will bother or can variefy it

The best lie I ever told was when I first shaved my legs, my mom was furious, but I convinced her I hadn't shaved them, that they were just naturally smooth, and she believed it until the next morning when she was awake enough to see them well....messed Not very good, but I don't lie much...

Fire
if you want to shave your legs that's your choice, no need for your mom to get upset about that

I know... but thats the best lie I told... and my mom freaks out about razors around her kidsroll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
lol how old were u?

11 and a half....

Dogbert
no, ur 14

hotsauce6548
ummm... im not really into like history stuf but didnt some radio guy say that aliens were invading earth and people belived it and got all panicky???

I was 11 and a half...

DracotheDragon
Told: Computer performed an illegal operation to Soc. Studies teacher to get an extended date on final exam project.
Heard: Too long to type out.

Dagons Blade
We had 2 guys that were in their 50's or older who were arrested about 2 years ago for disorderly conduct in a Shop-Rite supermarket. They used a fart machine to clear out the store (or most of it) so they could have the store and the checkout aisles to themselves...imagine guys that ge doing a thing like that, but then again, we're guys, and that's what makes our behavior unique, if not acceptible laughing

mechmoggy
I told work I had to be at Uni today... whistle

LanceWindu
I told my sister Trish that she's my favorite sibling...HA! She's a *****.

Fire
mechy you shouldn't lie to ppl like that

mechmoggy
Okay Fire, I'll never do it again.

whistle

Fire
now that's a good lie :P

mechmoggy
big grin

Fire
too bad I can still verify it

LanceWindu
The world is made of lies.

Fire
true, it's the illusions that make up reality

yerssot
you mean... if I can't see any cookies, there is still a chance there are some??

Fire
lol

LarryTheArch
The best lie... I HAVE A LIFE!

BakaXero
i had a friend who fell for the most obvioous of lies
Me and my friends used to steal signs for fun. One day we were driving past a shopping center and the sign was missing and it was a huge sign anyway i turned to my friend and asked "why did you still the sign for"
he turned to me giggling and said "no i didnt" in a suspicious way" then she said "omg how did you manage to do that" and she was serious

Corran
Hmm not sure I should post them lies that are the best, so I'll go with the fourth best 'Of course I love you!'

furious_socks
my dad goes fishing every wednedsay . i always say yeah i skipped school. he thinks im joking and im lying but im not. so i dont really lie. arent i a good girl?

Corran
a double bluff, you should play poker.

furious_socks
but but but

im a good ggirl smile

BingaBonga
A friend of mine, said this was true, but I don't really believe it.

She went to one of her brothers soccer games, and had to go to the bathroom. She was like 7 years old. Her mom told her to ask the man in front of her, because her mom didn't know... The man asks "Have you ever seen a cock?"

Remember she was 7, and said "No, what's that?" So he pulled his pants down, and she saw it. She ran away and went up to her mom and said, "Mom what's a cock?" and her mom was like WHAT?!?!?!? They went down to the police station, and her dad even tried helping them out by going to constitution trail and taking pictures of random bikers, which she said he was riding a bike. I don't think it's true, what about you? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.