Joan of Arcadia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover45
Does anyone here watch Joan of Arcadia? blink

Caribbean_Chick
this will get moved to the tv forumstick out tongue.. but no what's it about?

Orlando_Lover45
really great show, never missed it. sounds kinda dorkie, but this girl, joan, talks to god. god asks her do do all these really strange things. she's messed up this relationship-waiting-to-happen with her guy friend, adam, because god told her to wreck his peice in the art show. it's alot better then it sounds. it's on CBS on friday at 8:00. atleast, thats what it is in pacific time. I dont know what it would be there.

Caribbean_Chick
oo cool.. sounds like it could be goodyes

jdfan66
any body know anything new about POTC2 auditions...oh yeah ..by the way..my name is jessica..

Orlando_Lover45
there is a thread on here about it, no idea from my standpoint, but it looks good!

yerssot
wow, stubborn aren't we roll eyes (sarcastic)

Orlando_Lover45
you know what...

you need a life, because the only thing you can do is put us down, so why are you even here?

yerssot
I'll note that down and place it on my "to get"-list with a dot roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm here to make sure things are going by the rules, any problem with that, contact a mod

Raz
Orlando_Lover45, we have a TV forum for all TV talk.

People who visit this POTC forum don't expect to see "Off Topic" talk here. Keeping that in mind, I am moving this to the TV forum....

Orlando_Lover45
okay, understood. made this a long time ago so understood. it's still a good show, tho.

beaujay1
ill have to see it

Darth Bandon
God told her to get it out of the art show not to destroy it. She destroyed it because she had a failure of creativity, as God said.

msj_shanks
joan of arcadia is great.
i love michael welch lol. but at the mo on nz tv its been cancelled sad
hopfully it come bac on

nightcrawer89
i like this show i watch it on a regular basis i think it is a good concept for a tv show i wonder how many seasons it will go for. Happy Dance eek!

grave digger
joan of arcada-girl meets god

wat do u think about the show

grave digger
if i started the topic then why does it start wiv some1 else.ur all messed up-no i'm not american-but u obviously don't know right from wrong sort this mess out

Spider-Girl
Jason Ritter! drool

AddictedToBoys
joan of arcadia is AWESOME

Lilli08
I know this thread is like a month old but I like this show. I really like the character of Joan and I think Amber Tamblyn plays the part well. This show is good because it's different and it's got different things happening. It's got the Joan/God story, Kevin's story, Will being the Chief of police and then there's the mother trying to cope with everything. I think it's great.

AddictedToBoys
did ne one see tonites ep.???? i missed it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.