file attatchment size

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
Is there a way to attatch a picture bigger than 250000 bytes cos I made a sig of sorts but it's 408K

Gotwa
smaller you mean? Shrink it's size. =x

Darth Revan
No, I don't mean smaller. And it is quite obvious that you can make a file smaller by shrinking its size. I don't want to make it any smaller. What I wanted to know was if it is possible to attatch a picture LARGER than 250000 bytes.

Gotwa
Oh, if that's the limit. Then of course not. stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Thanks, that helps a lot but I wasn't asking you. What I'm saying is that I don't see how the limit is very reasonable, considering that the picture I'm trying to post doesn't seem very complex...

LanceWindu
Make sure it's jpeg...if it is and it's still too big...compress the image quality.

Dirty Vader
The thing Raz recommends infranview is great.

Gotwa
Weren't asking me? Okay then. I'll just let people like you sit there and wonder until they get a reply from a mod 2 hours later. Kthx. Lost my respect.

Raz
No there isn't.

You won't be able to use it in your signature unless the size is 30k. You can't use attachments in your signature.

If you HAVE to show it in a post, then I suggest uploading it to a personal website.

yerssot
well, don't know about the worldfamous proggie raz is promoting, but in photoshop you can chose the quality you want your pics in, and with that you can shrink their size a bit

Darth Revan
Wow, that was easy... Thanks guys big grin big grin

Raz
Your signature is not showing up...

Darth Revan
Yeah I know I'm trying to figure that out...

Raz
Read this: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=950313#post950313

Darth Revan
Yeah it worked!!! You rock dude!!! rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.