rotk makes 677 millon worldwide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
677 million world wide and only in its 3 weekend. That beats potc world wide gross, and nemo is like dead.

Lord_Andres
what about titanic how much did it make the first 3weeks?

manny321
Well i don't have that info, lotr is headed to 1 billion
in one angle
ALL TIME WORLDwide grosses
1. titanic 1.835 billion
2. harry potter 1 975.8 million
3. star wars tpm 925.6 million
4. the two towers 924.8 million
5. jurrasic park 920.1 million
6.harry potter 2 869.4 million
7. fellow ship 967.7 million
8. spiderman 821.7 million
13. finding nemo 748.9 million
16 rotk 677 million
17. potc 652.2 million
so rotk is going to be #2 movie of all time

Lord_Andres
What in the name of... are finding nemo and spiderman doing there mad something is wrong very wrong mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Lord_Andres
somebody should be executed evil face

szhismine
woohoo!!!

go ROTK! big grin big grin

frog_rindle
Too funny - this is the first time I'm come here, and I've spent a little while zipping through some of the shorter posts. I cannot believe how much my chest and ribs hurt from all the laughter!

eek! laughing eek!

Hey, how can I post a picture in here? Seems I'm to well UNknown yet to do it...

Lord_Andres
Welcome Welcome, see that bottom in the lower right, press it, and then you'l see a box called Attach file, and you know press borwser and ya, always good with new peoplesmile

manny321
i think you don't understand rotk is headed to become the 2nd most successful film all time. plus those are final total internation grosses, by the way.

BingaBonga
I like Finding Nemo!! smile

Exa

Lady Ellie
Yeah, ROTK will beat HP and maybe Titanic.

BingaBonga
It better beat HP mad

Exa
DEFINITELY better than HP

Aurora
Does anyone remember the "Will ROTK make $1Billion?" thread not too long ago? I think that all who said it will make a billion should be rewarded! The news said last night that NewLine now expects ROTK to bring in OVER ONE BILLION!!!

Where's my prize?

BingaBonga
Happy Dance Go Rotk! Happy Dance

manny321
i made that 1 billion thread.

BingaBonga
Congratulations! stick out tongue

Elondra
I think that rotk will make more than titanic.

But both films were the same to me.I thought they sucked before watching them.But after watching them I realised that I was wrong.

I am a big fan of both now.

BingaBonga
Titanic was a very touching movie to me. My friend was 8 at the time when it was in theaters, and saw it 10 times... I'm like whoa wacko

Aurora
I am on the opposite of that opinion. Titanic to me was one of the worst movies I ever stood in line to see. I can see why so many ppl liked it I just never "got" it.

manny321
i don't know, how did forest gump get 700 million worldwide. What the heck is that??

KingOfGondor292
I think this movie'll be VERY high in ranks. I mean, 677 million in its 3rd WEEK?! Thats A LOT, boy! lol...

I think its prolly the best movie ive seen yet ^^ Really good

Ushgarak
It won't beat Titanic. No film in the forseeable future will.

BackFire
Because 30000 little 13 year old girls went to see titanic like 40 times each.

Member.
lol, edit leonardo dicaprio into any LOTR movie and voila.

manny321
actually it nopw 680 million now, it headed to 770 million by next weekend, and after lest say around 840-850 after that. in abot 1 and half weeks lotr will be the highest grsooing film of 2003!! You do not have the authroity to deny the return of the king of the boxoffice!!!

manny321
now actually make that 682.5 million yikes they keep changing.

Elondra
lol laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.