Favorite theme in LOTR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowy_blue
I voted for Gondor, Rohan and the Fellowship theme.

For the Ring theme, it's the theme that you hear in the prologue when the title "The Lord of the Rings" appear. It can also be some of the music you hear if the Ring is seducing like the music when Boromir was looking at it in Caradhras and when Deagol was looking at it in the Riverbed.

You can vote more than one. wink

samIam
the shire / concerning hobbits FOREVER!!!!

IcepicK
My favorite Its the riders of Rohan...

fini
you should have said music THEMEs.

hmmmm the hobbits one all the way, isn't that the one where the little boy is singing in it?( or is it the fellowship one?) which ever

you know the theme that the choir did when frodo and sam was going up mt doom? THat was incredibly moving and perfect for that scene.

Elondra
Definetly rohan an gondor theme.

Kitoky
I personally loved the Rohan theme because of the violin music and at first I didn't really prefer it because the music seemed so depressing and sad but it grew on me when I listened to the soundtrack.

Exa
I love them all so much... my absolute fav is the Nazgul theme, but it's yet hard to chose between this on and the Rohan theme, the Ring theme and the Isengard and Mordor themes... I like them best all together smile

Discos
Didn't that singer Enya do most of the songs, very good job on the fellowship theme though

Exa

orlisgirl69
i luuuuuv da elven themes u no wen da elves cum on and its got dat whole really kool theme big grin oh and i also luuuuuv da roharim theme dats kool

Kitoky
Yeah Enya only did songs for the Fellowship of Ring which won them an oscar.

fini
no she didn't, she did the song and ........argh what exa said.......the theme for when they were in rivendell

Fire
rohan and second concerning hobbits big grin

Discos
yes, the aniron from her was alright, the may it be was very great, I saw it on a music channel one day and never knew it was on the movie (perhaps just due to it was at the end credits and I usually have to go to the toilet straight after a movie of that lengrth)

Smodden
i like the fellowship

BOPRecruit 16
gondor in need of it's king, the heir, aragorn and the nazgul were interesting aspects in the last movie.

Suzuka
Enya didn't WIN the for the song (not at the oscars anyway) the song from Monsters Ink got it...I choose Rohan, Gondor, Shire, and Fellowship, they're the ones i'll be humming in my grave, hehe smile I also thought it meant themes, not music themes, but that's cool smile (favorite theme? the whole good vs. evil and who little people can make a difference, me being short and all)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.