extras on lotr 1&2 sucked!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I hated the extras they where so boring.I mean they hardly you know ever showed how the movie was made.It was just with these big stupid people being interveiwed.And the dvd-rom was the dumbest thing I mean GIGLI has better SP!

NO THIS TIME ITS NOT A JOKE! sad

fini
you sure punker69?????
i found the extras very informative ( well not all of them)

Kitoky
Yeah and just because you got bored watching it doesn't mean we did.

Discos
I found it great, I was especially happy with the Fellowship of the ring bonuses as I got to know there was the 4 disc extended edition!

Also the 10mins of behind the scenes of the next LOTR to enter the cinema

LegolasIsMyMan
i liked them very much, sorry you can't enjoy them, it really is a shame

Aurora
Are You sure you are watching the same DVD's as we are?? I mean my Special Features were great, and I learned alot about how the movie was made, and better yet I learned alot about Tolkien!

Camellia
'sucked' is such a harsh word!!!

Especially seeing as I thought the extra were brilliant.

Next time, don't get bored. Pay attention and listen - you'll learn sometihngstick out tongue

sauron
i loved the extras....its a shame you dont...i mean my favourite would have to be bag end set test for FOTR where p.j acts as bilbo, hes actually quite good.....another good on is on TT gollums stand in hehe rick porras

alan lee and john howe are good also, creating the scenes with their artwork

lmao i love the extras i watch them all the time

i think you should give them just one more chance.....big grin

BingaBonga
I thought they were very informative... and I liked them. I haven't got the Fellowship of the Ring Extended Version yet, but I can't wait. I like extras like that big grin

sauron
lol binga when you get it do me a favour....the first one you watch let it be bag end set test, lmao i got such a grin that was hard to erase after that

BingaBonga
okay, i will! big grin big grin big grin

Punker69
I was talking about the extras on

Love of the Room

What where you guys talking about?

BingaBonga
uh... the extended version. confused

sauron
so it was indeed another joke.......?

Aurora
I am confused!

Fire
most of it was cool, the art is great

sauron
when she said the extras on the dvd....she wasnt talking about extras on lotr dvd

Ariadne
This is a little confusing...

Kitoky
Well theres two editions, the 2 disc edition with only the movies and the extras and the 4 disc edition with deleted scenes actually in the movies and 2 seperate discs to talk about how they did the movie.

Punker69
Oh you guys where talking about lord of the rings.

This is not a joke.

Kitoky
Yeah we're talking about Lord of the Rings, hence the name of the forum....

IcepicK
ROFL!! this guy is Lost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.