***Spoiler*** HalloweeN9 Latest***

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

michaelmyers
hey guys ive just recieved this email. i personally dont take it to seriously as i dont have a clue whos its from, but take it for what it is.

What i about to tell you is the first hand script for the new Halloween film. This script ay change but this at the moment is the script. As many guess it will involve a storyline with David Loomis, the son of Dr. Sam Loomis. David takes over his fathers patients, which means Michael Myers. Michael hasnt been seen or heard from since 2002 when he murdered the Dangertainment contestants. When he was taken in to the hospital, michael escaped. 2 years on, David Loomis has a new paitent. Stephen Loydd. not aware who he is, David sees the simliarities between his two paitents, Michael and Stephen.

While evaluating Stephen's condtion, the youngster has a fit like the fits jaime had. Suddenly h shouts out "He's here" and the chase begins. David and Stephen manage to get away and its then David begins to know the truth. Desperate to save Stephen and get revenge for his father, David finds John Tate.

The film at the moment is called Halloween: Retribution but romours have it that it is schelduled to change.

take this for whats it worth. c ya guys

michaelmyers

Michael Myers 1
that sounds awesome

Lord_Andres
indeed

Cowboyography
ill go see anynew meyers movie, Michael Rocks and you have to support the Genre!!!

Michael Myers 1
woo hoo u rock too rock

michaelmyers
it sounds great dont it? its weird though cause ive search and search for other reports of this storyline on the web. i sent it to a friend in the states and he said this is proberly the sqript as it is well known they want to introduce a Dr. Loomis style character. My friend also said that they wont use john tate, sara or freddie in the storylines as one they want to have a fresh storyline and also, not to bring back characters from a failed film (H: reserrection). He also said that john tate will not be involved. (mainly cause Josh harnett turned down the part)

Michael Myers 1
hmm sounds good i dont know which story sounds better the one you told or the one i did. either way it would be a kickass movie big grin

A.D. Skinner
Either way I think us Halloween fans are ready for another movie...

Bring it on !!!

Michael Myers 1
Ive been waiting since i saw Halloween 8 i know its coming out this year! And im checking www.halloweenmovies.com every day to check!

A.D. Skinner
lol...I am too MM1

Any word on if they are going to make Collector Editions of the other Halloween movies like they did for the original ?

Michael Myers 1
Hmm myabe if it gets old enuf i dont know cuz the original Halloween was a classic but i think they should of done it to the 2nd Halloween also

A.D. Skinner
I would love to hear commentaries on all the films...see any deleted scenes that didn't make final cut, and making of documentaries.

I am such a nut !

Michael Myers 1
All i need is Halloween 6 for my Halloween collection and after i get that im getting producers cut too so i have almost entire collection (except 3)

A.D. Skinner
Producers cut ??? Please explain...

Michael Myers 1
Halloween 6 producers cut hold on ill find a site

Michael Myers 1
try this http://konker.tripod.com/curse.html

A.D. Skinner
Thank you Thank you MM1...that is totally cool

Michael Myers 1
Yea i wish those clips worked sad

A.D. Skinner
lol...yeah I know.

Though the storyline is different in little ways...I like that.

Michael Myers 1
Especially the ending when mike is the man in black and when loomis gets cursed

michaelmyers
if anyone hears anything please, please post it.

Michael Myers 1
OK

mmrules
i heard that they might bring laurie back in some type of dream or sumthin.i didnt really understand wat they meant

michaelmyers
i hope they dont. i just hope they really go back to the original for this one.

Michael Myers 1
yea i cant wait to see it

michaelmyers
its gonna rock. i just hope it aint nuffin like Halloween: resserrection

Michael Myers 1
well i heard its gonna take place after halloween ressurection

mmrules
that would be cool because it'd be like numbers 1&2

Michael Myers 1
yep thats what i think its like too cuz he hunts down the 2 survivors from Ressuerction and the surviviors of H20 and the baby

Wendigo
Who thinks holloween 3 sucked?

ickeris2003
When is Halloween 9 scheduled to be released? 2006 or 2007?

neo7822
halloween movies are brilliant i cant wait

FrankWhite69
yea that was a good cut im surprised they didnt make a legit version for the states, ill also go see n e myers movie as well

Jennifer_Tilly
OMG! sounds awsome I love Michael Myers he's awsome I hope they do make it!

Discos
I always have enjoyed the Myers' films.

A thing me and some friends discussed straight after seeing resurrection was the name of the 9th movie. me and another dude suggested "the return of Laurie Strode"

How she was cut off from the last movie licked ass......and I'm talking some serious hairy ass hair, not ordinary pampered ass.

If the e-mail you reserved is true, It would make a nice interesting change to the plots. Nowadays its all slash slash slash - hide - slash slash, 1 little wimpy teenager + chick defeat maniac horror dude

Lord_Andres
well discos acturly thats what mostly all 80's slasher movies are not just those that are around nowadays... um friday the 13th anyone???

gls
wow..anyway..time for some actual news on H9
here it is from UHM

4/23/05
Creature Corner spoke with the money-hungry Halloween producer Malek Akkad about all these rumors floating around the net saying another Halloween isn't happening since nothing has officially been posted for a long time. He replied saying that it IS happening, and it's only delayed due to the recent Miramax/Dimension split. Either way, it still looks like it wont be out for a while

Wendigo
That's ****ed

gls
yea it sucks...i want a new Halloween movie now.. :P

FrankWhite69
cant wait for this...Halloween 6 P-Cut was great it did have alot of interesting info about The Thorn Cult.

Wendigo
More about the Thorn cult?

Lord_Andres
haha I'm so glad that they are not making it, I hope they'r NEVER gonna make it big grin stick out tongue

basementred
there is only one good halloween movie 1

Imp666
i tink the moviwes are all pretty good except 3. that one is a discrace. anyway if they they fixed the inconsistancies in the story they would be fine

maggie45769
anyone have any other links to these movies????? i love halloween and im interested in finding more cuts

b-dan
im not that aexcited its just one of thos movie genras that are just the same it dosent entrtain me anymore justlike Frduay the 13th flims. well i gotta go watch hellraiser 3 my first hellraiser movie.

JennifARGH
Ugh the Halloween franchise should have ended at 1... sorry to offend anyone but they have gone on for TOO long. Honestly hes been killed enough and as a usual horror cliche he gets up and dusts it off. Not that I dispise the franchise its just that when you have THAT many movie pertaining to one character and they all sucked after the original you would usually get the hint to stop making them. Oh well, I have heard rumors of a vs. movie with several horror icons and MM is one them, along with Freddy, Jason, Tallman, Pinhead, etc.

Like I said its nothing against anyone, we all have our likes and dislikes but I personally think its rediculous.

kmcdude
I think it should of ended at 6

TwoFace2
I think that Halloween films (except the first two) suck big time. They're so lame. THORNE is ridiculous. I think it's better that Haddonfield becomes more of a ghetto due to imfamous Michael Myers, everyone fear to live near him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.