Strange but funny laws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
This got emailed to me and i found it stange but funny

Do you like to wear masks in public? Or play Dominoes on Sunday? Well if you live in Alabama think twice! As it is against the law!

Did you know that it is illegal to fall asleep in your bath tub in Detroit.

Also, every sexual position except for missionary is illegal in Detroit.

However, in Detroit you will be paid ten cents for every severed rat head you bring to the county clerk's office.

LarryTheArch
WTF!

Trickster
That's out of a book! There is a book all about the world's stupis laws. Like if you are going to Washington with the intent of committing a criminal act, you have toi phone ahead to inform the chief of police wink

ash007
yeah tell me about it i was thinking the same thing.
i am sure the lawmakers were stonned when they made these wired laws

Ahnold
In England, the Queen is the only person that can eat swan... not even her husband can...

LarryTheArch
and then made loopholes that allowed babies to s oke weed on sundays after 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm as long as a dog or cat is within 5 feet of them...

Trickster
In York you can shoot a Scot with a bow and arrow any day of the week, except Sunday. Although, if a Scot farts on Sunday, then you can shoot them!

BarmyBrummie
Where did you get that from???? laughing out loud

BarmyBrummie
Heres some i found

Alabama:
It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.

Arkansas:
It is illegal to mispronounce Arkansas while in Arkansas

California:
Community leaders passed an ordinance that makes it illegal for anyone to try and stop a child from playfully jumping over puddles of water.
It is illegal to eat an orange in your bath tub

Colorado:
It is illegal for a woman wearing a red dress to be out on the streets after 7 PM.

Connecticut:
You can be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per hour.
You are not allowed to walk across a street on your hands.
A pickle is not officially a pickle unless it bounces

Florida:
Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.
A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.
If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.
(SARASOTA) It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.
Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.

Hawaii:
In Hawaii you will be fined if you do not own a boat.

Illinois:
It is illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats, and other domesticated animal kept as pets.

Indiana:
Bathing is prohibited during the winter.
Citizens are not allowed to attend a cinema or theatre nor ride in a public streetcar within at least four hours after eating garlic.
In South Bend, Indiana, it is illegal to make a monkey smoke a cigarette.

Iowa:
Kisses may last for as much as, but no more than, five minutes.

Kansas:
It is illegal to put ice cream on cherry pie in Kansas.
In Wichita, at the intersection of Douglas and Broadway, all motorists are required to stop at the intersection, exit their vehicles, and fire three shotgun rounds, before continuing on their way.
It is illegal to hunt whales.

Kentucky:
By law, anyone who has been drinking is "sober" until he or she "cannot hold onto the ground".
It is illegal to transport an ice cream cone in your pocket.

Louisana:
It is illegal to rob a bank and then shoot at the bank teller with a water pistol.
Biting someone with your natural teeth is "simple assault", while biting someone with your false teeth is "aggravated assault".

Trickster
Alaska
it is illegal to push a moose out of a moving aeroplane
it is illegal to look at a moose from an aeroplane window
it is illegal to get a moose drunk

Ahnold
Oh, just random stuff I know... a friend told me, if I remember correctly

hotsauce6548
In New Jersey, it is illegal to play fetch with a dog on Monday morning from 5:00 to 8:00 while eating a banana.

~woops! too late!~

Tired Hiker
In some parts of Alaska it is illegal to not pick up a hitch hiker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.