Is Milk White Poison?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
OKay kids this may sound like crap but its really true

The milk of each species appears to have been specifically designed to protect the young of that species. Cross-feeding does not work. Heating, sterilization, or modification of the milk in any way destroys the protection." So, how much of a difference is there between a human baby drinking the milk of its mother versus drinking the milk of a cow? Over twenty thousand infants from a study conducted in Chicago as far back as the 1930s... The overall death rate for the babies raised on human milk was 1.5 deaths per 1,000 infants while the death rate in the babies fed cow milk was 84.7 per 1,000 during the first nine months of life. Human infants take about 180 days to double their birth weight, and that human milk is 5 to 7 percent protein. Calves require only 45 days to double their birth weight and cow's milk is 15 percent protein. In addition to the difference in the amount of protein in these two different types of milk, there are also major differences in the composition of this protein. The primary type of protein in cow's milk is casein. Cow's milk has 20 times as much casein as human milk, which makes the protein from cow's milk difficult or impossible for humans to assimilate. Protein composes 15 percent of the human body and when this protein cannot be properly broken down, it weakens the immune system, causing allergies and many other problems. Allergies caused by cow's milk are extremely common. When a single food can be isolated as the cause of an allergy, 60 percent of the time, that food is cow's milk.Symptoms of this allergic reaction to cow's milk in infants can include asthma, nasal congestion, skin rash, chest infections, irritability and fatigue.
Many people suffer various symptoms of disease from drinking milk, the majority of the world's adult population is "lactose intolerant," meaning they cannot digest lactose, the sugar in milk (cow's milk and human milk). An enzyme known as lactose is required to digest lactose,between the age of one and a half and four years most individuals gradually lose the lactose activity in their small intestine. This appears to be a normal process that accompanies maturation.... Most people do it. All animals do it. It reflects the fact that nature never intended lactose-containing foods, such as milk, to be consumed after the normal weaning period.

One of the problems with adding molecules to a milk cows' body is that the molecules usually come out in the milk. I don't know how you feel,but I don't want to experiment with the ingestion of a growth hormone. Arelated problem is that it causes a marked increase (50 to 70 per cent) in mastitis. This, then, requires antibiotic therapy, and the residues of the antibiotics appear in the milk. It seems that the public is
uneasy about this product and in one survey 43 per cent felt that growth hormone treated milk represented a health risk. A vice president for public policy at Monsanto was opposed to labelling for that reason, and because the labelling would create an 'artificial distinction'. The country is awash with milk as it is, we produce more milk than we can consume. Let's not create storage costs and further taxpayer burdens,because the law requires the USDA to buy any surplus of butter, cheese,or non-fat dry milk at a support price set by Congress! In fiscal 1991, the USDA spent $757 million on surplus butter, and one billion dollars a year on average for price supports during the 1980s

Any lactating mammal excretes toxins through her milk. This includes antibiotics, pesticides, chemicals and hormones. Also, all cows' milkcontains blood! The inspectors are simply asked to keep it under certain
limits. You may be horrified to learn that the USDA allows milk to
contain from one to one and a half million white blood cells per
millilitre. (That's only 1/30 of an ounce). ."

Actually we shouldn't drink any liquid with our meals because this dilutes our digestive fluids and makes our system work harder than it should. That's where that tired feeling comes from after a meal. When we are thirsty, we should drink distilled water. Or, if you want to drink something nutritional between meals, the best choice is juices from fruit or vegetables.

Honestly this stuff is scary, but to imagine a human in a field drinking from a cow!!That would be absurd wouldn't it? But isn't that what we are doing? Anyway, I'm wondering what I'm going to put in my cereal tomorrow! V-8?

Tex
White Poison = Carrot Top

Darth Revan
Two words: bull crap. I could go on and on about all the things I think are wrong in this article, but I won't. All I will say is this: Doctors will always, always be trying to find out how 'bad' for us ordinary foods are. The best example of this (I think) is animal vets. It seems like every time I take my dog to the vet, there is some new food that they say will 'kill my dog' or 'make him very sick'. Some of these are relevent, like chocolate. But now my vet says that salmon will kill a dog. I have fed my dogs leftover salmon hundreds of times and they have never gotten sick from it. Just as billions of people all over the world drink milk every day and only a very small percentage of them ever get sick from it. (except if it's spoiled or something)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.