Elijah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
come on guys, frodo is a very important character, and Elijah is so cute, this forum is for him

Hania
Thanks, but this should be in the Movies and Celebs section, and there is already one for Elijah in that section. Sorry

Hania
Sorry, for get my first post. I forgot that there was already an Orlando Bloom thread here. Feel free to post. It's just that Lij threads never last long, but the one in the Celebs section has been going for a while, so I thought it would be better to add on to that, but sorry, again.

Discos
meh, I suppose it is a lord of the rings page and I suppose the mod would let this one pass,

erm, I dont know how Elijah got one of the leading roles in the part as I have only seen him in 2 films - The faculty and also another film (mind block), he had a small part in both I believe - I would say his career is just starting?

Kitoky
PJ and crew just went around and picked out who would look good for the role of the characters in LotR and Elijah wasn't really well known and he wasn't in any recent movies so PJ coming upon Elijah is a relief for them and for the audience because 'Lij played Frodo to his fullest potential and made the movie just so excellent.

Him and Sean Astin made a great pair in working on the project. It was absolutely amazing how they did those emotional scenes.

Ariadne
http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000704/

That's got all the films he's been in. Nothing very big before LotR - he was just a kid though.

Discos
ahyes, the other movie I was reffering to was Deep Impact, well on the IMD it says he is doing a film in 2005, judging by the name it looks not too bad.

I saw a film trailer which made me remind of the battle of helms deep, the movie is called TROY i think - probably already heard of it, mr Pitt is in it

Ariadne
Troy also has Orlando Bloom and Sean Bean in it. It's going to be good.

Kitoky
Elijah Wood's not in it right? The only LotR cast that's in Troy is Orli as Paris and Sean Bean as Odysseus.

Ariadne
Correct. So it's not really related to the thread but oh well.

Aurora
The way Elijah got the part of Frodo was that the Director of The Faculty told him the LOTR was in the works, and that he thought that Elijah would make a good Frodo. A few months later Elijah got a call from his agent who told him that the casting had began, instead of prefessionally having a audition tape made Lijah took some of his friends up in the hills of HOllywood and filmed his own audition and then edited it himself. The rest is history.

Kitoky
And the dude was only 18 years old man when he flew to New Zealand, that's amazing.

Aurora
Alot of the actors that are in LOTR are realitvly unknown but I think that is the beauty of it. Orlando Bloom and Billy Boyd were the most unknown since Orli had never made a movie and Billy had only had a few small movies. Dom was not well know but already had quite a fan base in Britian with his tv shows and small movies.

Aurora
17 he celebrated his 18th birthday while he was in NZ.

Pirate_Girly
im severely ***** off at whoever created this site..http://www.veryverygay.com/elijahwood/ewivvg.html

Aurora
The whole website is a joke. I have read some interviews with Dom where he even makes reference to it and laughs, and I heard Elijah say somewhere that he thought it was funny. If u read the site it is a joke, they make stupid jokes like that Franka ( who Lijah was said to be with for a while) is a man because she German.

aniron
whats the point in posting if you don't like lij pirate girly, I think she secretly is a fan, and come on, if orli and liv like him, I like him (plus he's cute)

Aurora
I think she likes Elijah just not the website about him.

aniron
ha ha ha good point, I am also pleased to see that u r a dom fan, he is soooooooo hilarious!

Aurora
HUGE Dom fan, he is great.

aniron
I think dom and billy are the new ant and dec!

Pirate_Girly
No!!! I never said i didnt like elijah...for christ sake, honey i used to have over 800 pictures on my computer!! I love him with all my heart// and it just p**** me off to see a site like that...but i didnt really know it was a joke..

aniron
calm down love, it's a commercial (hee hee hee hee) alright so I got the wrong end of the stick you need to breath.

Kitoky
I know that, he started shooting after his 18th birthday. I hate it when you guys correct me on some things. no

Aurora
The first time I went on that site it really made me mad, but a friend told me to really look at it. She making fun of ppl who start rumors.

Aurora
I'm sorry Kit. I didn't mean to!! embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

aniron
has anyone seen elijah in huck finn? (I know it's off subject but he is so cute)

russ_mathers
i love frodo, he is the total hero. Sorry, i mean elijah, i just think he is so cute.

russ_mathers
anyone seen him in 'the faculty' ?

Aurora
Seen him in both!

Kitoky
Elijah has these amazing big blue eyes that are absolutely mesmerizing.

Aurora
They are CG according to Dom.

Kitoky
Most of the time their CG, but at other times they can become almost or just as big.

Pirate_Girly
his big/blue eyes are beautiful, they almost look unreal. But i have the faculty and its good...when he got his d*** slammed into a pole, i screamed

aniron
I love Elijah, he's got such a cute innocent face, and -at the rosk pf turning this into an orli thread so please don't I love orli but no more of him after this- and I don't think Elijah likes orli, it's just a feeling I get.

Aurora
I just wanted to say that is ANYONE doubts how wonderful of an actor he really is needs to watch The War. He is simply amazing in the movie and he is only maybe 10 or so. Amazing is all I can say, Iwatched it Saturday and I am still struck by it.

(sidenote) Andy Serkis was on GMA this mornig and was hilarious. I stuck this in here because it wasn't enought info for a new topic. embarrasment

Melani
Yes I do Like frodo he is the MAIN actor in the movies laughing

Kitoky
But unfortunately to the fans, Elijah can't beat Orli by a long shot.

Aurora
I think Brad Pitt would have a hard time beating Orli!

Kitoky
Pfft, I didn't even know who Brad Pitt was until I saw him on the animal channel. XD laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.