I Have Returned!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
i couldn't stay away!
also, my fella told me today that he is no longer my fella, that he's staying in scotland, and that he doesn't love me!
happy f**king new year to me!
NEED HUGS N SUPPORT N SYMPATHY N STUFF, HEEEELP!!!

silver_tears
*hugs syren tons* erm

§pearhead
i dont know you very well, but id love to help out... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hug.gif

The Force
uh oh *gives syren a big bear hug*

saucybird007
eek! hugs!!

I love ya Kez xxxx

I have missed you sooooo much!!

Dogbert
YAY!!!

i don't know you........

clavis9495
SCOTLAND eek!

Aesma
Oh wow... -hugs- hi, saw your last/leaving post, and read Harry Pothead, and the Philosopher Stoned, lol.

Syren
aaw, thanx guys *sob*

i didn't know where else to go, i went to work to see my boss and a gal i wrk with, Jay, but it didn't help much! so i came on here.

i wrk in a pub and i expected the atmosphere to cheer me up, but it made me feel worse coz my ex used to come see me in there and it just made me cry more!!

silver_tears
awwwwwwwwwww sad he isnt worth your tears girl no
if he was je wouldnt make you cry!!

Syren
clavis? u live in scotland? where?

and thanx aesma, that harry pothead thing was something i thought of ages ago, just the names n stuff, but the story came to me as i was writing. but i don't feel like doing anything but crying right now! *sniff*

and dogbert, u don't know me but i've read a few of your posts and u r a nutcase, cheer me up??

dave123
dont worry Syren, most guys aint worth bothering with no
sorry to hear that sad

Syren
thanx sil, but they keep on fallin y'know?

Syren
aaaw, hey dave, how ya doin? better than me i hope! wink

silver_tears
yea its hard to stop when you get going......
my nickname says it all embarrasment
but seriosuly you dont need him girl wink

dave123
i'm fine, thanks happy

except i now have to get up at 7am mad damn school

Syren
i been with him for 14 months, he's my whole world! or was.... shit, i ain't gonna get used to it

The Force
hey but i gave you the big bear hug erm

Syren
school dave?
how old are u?
in fact, how old are all of u?

Syren
*hugs the force back real tight, then breaks down and sobs on his shoulder*

dave123
I'll be 16 in Feb, doing my GCSEs now

§pearhead

Syren
*runs to get tissues*
ok, now i gotta get a grip!

silver_tears
*slaps syren* shake those feeling! they are good for nothing!!

Syren
OMG!!!
i'm 20 in november!!
am i an OAP on here?

The Force
ya know i'm still open for assassinating ppl wink (just thouhgt i'd try to cheer you up) smile

Syren
*grabs smarting cheek and shakes head*
thanx hun, now then, we need some music and alcohol methinks!
*walks to bar that just appeared from nowhere*

LanceWindu
OAP?

Syren
oh i don't want anyone to kill him, i just want him back!

saucybird007
nope, im the OAP! i will be 22 in march!

*hugs Kez* Dont worry huny smile

Syren
Old Age Pensioner! (OAP Lance)

§pearhead
19 aint old

wicker_man
OAP = Old Age Pensioner - a term we use to describe old people in the UK, the penisoner part refers to a sort of social security fund set up by the British Goverment to help Men over 65 and Woman over 60 (or vice-versa), i think thats a correct definition.

Syren
thank god for that chell!!
*hugs back*

Syren
no i know 19 ain't that old, but i realised i was serving alcohol to 13 yr olds in the g club (LTA) and it made me feel kinda oldish!

The Force
hmmm, so i should use a tranq, then tie him up and take him to your house?

saucybird007
laughing out loud
If you lived near me i would invite you to my birthday bash! sad

eek! Im old!

Syren
there is one odd thing about him tellin me he weren't comin home, and thats when i spoke to his mum in scotland she said he left at five to go to the airport to come home, and when i rang his mob at 9:30 it was switched off, and his flight left at 9:40, and ya cant have mobs on in a plane! so i'm still not sure! *feels very hurt and confused*

Syren
yeah! force thatz a great idea, only thing is u could get done for kidnap and assault and stuff, so no, maybe not!

silver_tears
mayeb hes gonna surprise you eek!

Syren
i don't even know if he was just trying to piss me off, he does that quite a lot.
and also, my mate at work said he could have told me he weren't coming home to see if i would just piss off out, sleep with some guy, then he could turn up and catch me!!
he's always accusing me of stuff like that, and i'd never cheat on him (again)

The Force
sorry... sad

Syren
maybe sil, but why would he hurt me so much just to surprise me?
i'll be really pleased to see him when he comes back, even if he hadn't said all he did!

Syren
no force, dont be sad or i'll just start crying again!!!

Syren
ohmigod, i'm going out of my head with worry!
IF he's coming home, he'll be back by half four in the morning, coz his bus back from the airport at this end gets in at half three am and he'll probably walk home, so i'm gonna be sitting up for another...... 6 hours!

Syren
erm... hello??

silver_tears
omg I hope he does eek!

§pearhead
confused would he have gone this all-out just to piss yuo off?

The Force
i wasn't sad, juat thought you might have gotten alittle pissed off at me *shrugs*

Syren
yeah, itz the kinda thing he'd do, he wants me to realise how much i need him, coz i've been doing my own confident thing recently, so maybe he's trying to scare me into realising how much i love him!
stupid prat, he should know he's my heart and that i love him so much it hurts all the time!

Syren
he's very good at mind games, and i'm not, so we all know who's coming off worse in this scenario!

§pearhead
messed i wouldn't do nething like that... least i cant see myself doing it.

Syren
what do i do tho? if he does come home i mean?

§pearhead
*starts complaining to self for not taking psychology* not sure exactly...just show him that you do need and love him, i guess...

burlyman
yaaaaaaaay *hugs*

Aesma
He has trust issues if he plays mind games, and tries to catch you cheating. Fear of putting trust in you, and for you just breaking it. Series of tests to see how faithful you are, and how much trust he can give you.

Not sure if that's stable though since its better if its mutual...

Love is mutual submission, that's one of my fav. definitions for it that I made up smile

Shouldn't be one sided. If he does come back, and its just a test, test him too! see how he reacts, and see how much he wants you.

That is... if he comes back.

And I'm 20... bearing the soul of an elder.

stinkfist462
ok uhhh welcome back syrenn .... i know i'm late but uhh *hug*

yerssot
*runs in*
*covers syren with hugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.