Where do you work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
I work in sales for a place called "Calcarb Ltd" in Bellshill in Scotland. We make insulation for vacuum furnaces. What does everyone else do to earn their beer money?

nazgulinthedark
I DON'T WORK!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

dave123
this is my secret

"mum, can i have some money, i'm going out"

MC Mike
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
All my funds used to come from the ''National Bank Of Mom'' but it kind of shut down as i went dangerously overdraft, and now it refuses to fund me anymore confused

dave123
looks like you may have to get a job!

lil bitchiness
Yeah...''National Bank Of Scotland' isnt as forgiving...and they wont let me have an overdraft confused

DAMN IT!! mad

I have to study very hard as i am doing now and work as well sad

Im getting a job as a Market Researcher when i go back to Brighton...

forumcrew
im a day trader (stock market) and im 19

DeNiro
I dont work ne where in the summer i work one day a week for a golf course and i stand out in the sun for 8 hours on friday and give lessons to the junior league each foursome comes up to my hole during there round and i will giv them a sand trap lesson one week or a driving lesson or putting chipping pitching etc. and then i spend most of the day messing with the other guys that run the league eating and drinking for free and hitting golf balls all day. and for doing that that one day a week i get to play golf for free for the entire year.

then i am going to work at my gym soon training people making protien shakes working at the front counter etc. and then i get a free membership and also 7 bucks an hour.

then this summer i am getting a construction job some where where i will make like 25 to 30 bucks an hour

Tex
I'm such a bum, haven't worked in like forever.
Before that I had a fabulous lazy job getting paid very well sitting in a posh office tower responding to e-mails for PFSweb (they have offices in Belgium yers), before that I worked at Ticketmaster, sitting in a posh office tower selling tickets over the phone. Before that I was a data entry operator for Excell Communications.

I require a job where sitting is mandatory.

Now I mooch off my parents and crash cars.

BellaButterfly
I just got fired from abercrombie and fitch for "slacking off" which is soooo untrue!

silver_tears
The diva work........the audacity roll eyes (sarcastic)

venomfan
i used to work at sponsor reps, it blew, but was located behind a subway. and that rocked rock

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud ti'ts on Ritz!

embarrasment I've crashed two cars.

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud Yeah right, you know you did it!!! Hah hah ah ha ha. smile

badkittykitty
I run a shipping deptment in a division for this lousy place
Georgia-Pacific

Neo_Version 7
I don't work yet, but Im hoping to get a PhD. I don't know.

Sc0rchy
i don't, but i will soon... i dunno where though... maybe as a stock boy at some grocery store! it'd be cool!

AND FROM OUT OF THE SHADOWS EMERGES... STOCK BOY! WITH HIS HANDY DANDY PRICING GUN AND SUPER PACKAGING POWERS!

LanceWindu
What is....work?

Neo_Version 7
In my opinion, work is not sitting on your ass all day, logged on KMC, eagerly awaiting the latest posts and threads. Get it? laughing

LanceWindu
Then I don't have a job. stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
You and me together, dude.

LanceWindu
I may go out soon and find a job.

I need to get off my ass and get some money to save up to go see Chanel in New Zealand.

Neo_Version 7
All I wanna do is slip my hand in my boxers, turn on the TV, and watch anything good on.

LanceWindu
I do that right now. big grin

The best place for me to work right now is the grocery store right next to my house.

Neo_Version 7
Gotta be truthful, man. Gotta be truthful.

LanceWindu
I mean...even if it's just part time I wouldn't mind.

I just need some extra cash and something to take my time during the day.

lil bitchiness
I used to work at the cinema part time and i loved it because i got to see all films for free...and some like Bad Boys we got to see before the release...the boss used to let us watch it after work on the day it arrived to cinema! big grin

The pay was just....crap, but everything else was awsome! thumb up

LanceWindu
Even crap pay is better than nothing.

lil bitchiness
Yeah true...and you get to meet all kinds of people...which was cool!

LanceWindu
Meeting people sucks.

I hate new people.

Which is why I hate n00bies. big grin

Nah, I'm just not a people person.

lil bitchiness
Really? I love meeting new people...most of them prove the people = shit theory!

Im a very people person thumb up

Dont hate me Lance cos im a n00b! sad

Sarsi
I work for Kodak in Milwaukee I develop film. fun fun!

LanceWindu
I just hope I don't become a Courtest Clerk at the grocery store.

I did that a couple years ago in Carson City and I hated it...having to bag peoples shit and cart pushing. I guess I'd wanna work in the back of the store, away from evil people.

Sarsi
I had a job like that one time. It sucked!

LanceWindu
Then the jackasses had the nerve to fire me one day before my 30 day trial was over and they had to give me a full time raise.

I got pissed.

Neo_Version 7
So much for working in supermarkets, then.

thorncrawler
i work at Newbury College

saucybird007
Nice one Tex! your great laughing out loud

This is about the 5th thread like this.

I work for a company called CVS, i'm a veterinary nurse.
Now how many of you didnt know that? laughing out loud stick out tongue

SilverFighter
I work for the Los Angeles area digital Cable company district.

mechmoggy
I'm a director of an engineering firm in B'ham, England.

I have to cover a lot of jobs because its a small firm, but mostly I work as a manufacturing engineer - i.e. I work out the best way to manufacture things. But I also have to look after our ISO9001 quality management system and I'm currently introducing an MRPII software package too.

Okay, is everyone asleep? wink

saucybird007
i almost fell asleep stick out tongue

Fire
I don't I study

mechmoggy
stick out tongue Hey Saucy, I also wear a nurses uniform.

Not at work, just sometimes at home. wink

Fire
TMI Mech TMI

LanceWindu
I'm sure Mrs. Mechmoggy loves that Mech.

mechmoggy
Abbrev.? confused

LanceWindu
TMI = Too Much Information.

mechmoggy
Oh! Well, its comfy. wink

Oooh my garter has slipped down...

LanceWindu
* barfs *

saucybird007
Hey Mech smile

laughing out loud I bet you look lovely in it too. Maybe you could send me a pic one day wink

mechmoggy
This uniform with my hairy legs and tattoo's, man I look hot. wink

Fire
lol *runs away screaming*

saucybird007
eek! laughing out loud

Lil Seraph
I work at a Pizza Shop, and i make the Dough and chuck it in the air n stuff. I clean up the place n i do nearly everything round da front. Its an aight job, i get to work with hot chicks but my boss is heaps scabby though.

Fire
if you make money it's a good job

Storm
I still study.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.