Is anyone sick of Orlando, Dominic, Elijah, and Viggo being called gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
I dont know about anyone else but im sick of elijah,orlando,dominic, and viggo being called gay. I recently was searching the web and found a site about elijah being gay..it made me 10times madder..People who dont know...These 4 cast members of the LOTR, are NOT GAY, i mean they may hug..they may kiss..but honestly that doesnt make u gay right off the bat does it? No.. Does anyone agree with me? If so please post comments

ahaetrkarykl
well i just doesnt really give a shit if they are gay or not but from what i know none of them are gay. you guys are probably gonna kill me for this one but i thought it was sooooo cute in return of the king when pippin finds merry and merry says,"I knew you'd find me." i know it would be really out of place if pippin and merry were together, but still

hobbit_lover
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHH sorry buts that was weird I thought that was cute tho.....I hate it when ppl say Elijah is gay mad hes not gay in this one interview he said something about girls and how hes a hopeless romantic (for girlss not guys) man I hate it when ppl say mean things like that mad

Pirate_Girly
I do do, and ya know what...at the end when frodo kissed sam on the head *for a farewell* I thought that was absolutely the cutest thing! and everyone in this LOTR chatroom was like..at the end when frodo kissed sam... u could tell he is gay...im like..1.they arent gay 2.they arent gay.3its a movie 4.it was cute.....
People need to get a life..im sry

Pirate_Girly
i didnt mean to put two do's in there, my bad

Kes
Please explain to me (before I close this thread) why does it make you mad? Can you prove he is not? Even if he dates girls that means nothing! I'm not saying he is...I dont give a **** what he is actually!

hobbit lover> Mean thing??? What do you mean by that?

Pirate_Girly
Well it makes me mad because people take him as something he isnt...and i know you are thinking that im never going to meet him and all that and it shouldnt really matter cause he is a star...but it really truly makes me mad

Kes
My point is, how do you know he isnt?
Maybe you're the 1 that takes him/them for somethimg he/they isnt/are.

Pirate_Girly
Because i heard him in an interview "No..im not gay...i have a girlfriend"

Kes
By defending himself with the fact that he has a girlfriend only raises more suspicious. Plus just cos he says it doesnt mean its true.

ElvenQueen
If guys are close friends no adays they r immeidatly called gay. Thought they are prolly just close friends.

Just dont let it get to you.

Kes
Indeed. Who cares? If ppl where calling the murders or something.

yerssot
actually, I'm pretty sick of people saying
"oh I love ! I'm gonna marry them! He's just soooo cute!"

BARF

Kes
LOL

SilverFighter
I understand what you are trying to say but unfortunally rumors will always exist. Just ignore rumors sometimes they can be good, sometimes they might be bad. I'm straight and I have hug other men that are friends or relatives but some ppl out there will see that as being gay. So just ignore that silly gossip going around about them being gay.

hobbit_lover

VanimaLote
GOD! I know! none of them are gay! and so what if they were? is there anything wrong with that in the first place?! but, none of them are! They all just got really close during filming... end of story! I heard this interview with Lij and the reporter asked him if he thought Frodo and Sam were gay! He said the same thing that they were just really close!!

*~*VanimaLote*~*

Punker69
I just dont care.

BackFire
On the contrary, I'm quite entertained by it.

Fire
as BF said it is very amusing
and Kes was right by saying you can't know, I'd place my money on them atleast being 20% gay, with 80 % straight that makes a nice combo.

but YERSS spoke most truth here, noone can attack those guys, but girls can jump around like f/cking 5 year olds going he's so hot, he's so cute.........

and then society dares to claim that it is men who follow their dicks irl and that it is men who only like good lookin actresses

ahaetrkarykl
I'm with you. Who really gives a damn anyways. I just dont get why people get all wigged out and upset when actors who they adore are accused of being gay. their sexual preference is none of our business anyways. who cares

thorC
THINK SO. WHOS CARE. OF THIS PIC THOU

orlisgirl69
i think sum ppl jst think der gay cause they spend so much time 2gether but dat doesnt mean der gay so wat they may hug each otha but every1 does dat.
i personally dont care cause i no der not gay so hueva thinks they r they can believe dat if they want.

yerssot
hehe, this thread has gone from
"oh, the horror, they call the guys I adore gay!"
to
"what's wrong with being gay?"

are some people here perhaps insecure about themselves? laughing out loud

Tolkiengirl
They may be gay, and they may not. That is their business. Be that as it may, they are all talented actors and therfore deserve nothing more than praise and apreciation. I fyou have nothing better to do than rag on them you need to get a life. Age apperence nor sexual preference matter in the real world. Get it? got it? good. cool

Tolkiengirl
They may be gay, and they may not. That is their business. Be that as it may, they are all talented actors and therefore deserve nothing more than praise and appreciation. If you have nothing better to do than rag on them you need to get a life. Age, appearance, nor sexual preference matter in the real world. Get it? got it? good. cool

Tolkiengirl
Close friends do weird stuff...Its part of life deal with it. For instance...Viggo head-butts his friends...its something one of the stunt people started. its a way of saying hi, WITHOUT WORDS. Drop it its not a big deal who cares about it. mad no expression

SweetNsouR
i hope they r not good. they r soooo good-looking...us girls want em. well no elijah..he's a bit on the scrawny side. and which one is dominic???? messed

SweetNsouR
i meant to say gay instead of good. i dont know whats up with all my typos. embarrasment sad

yerssot
apperently Pirate_Girly roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pirate_Girly
excuse me? what did you say about me?

Kes
He means that apperently you care what they are.

All good actors?? Elijah and Viggo yes. Dominic is ok, but Orlando sick Not even close!

Tolkiengirl
OK, the whole thing about Orlando not having talent...that is and always will be your opinion. and as for them being gay...either they arent or they really dont care...fame is bound to come with rumors, im sure everyone is aware of them. if they really did care they would say they are or deny all accusations. since they are doing neither apparently they dont care...when they do decide to care, i'm sure you'll be the first one they tell (hint hint...sarcasm)

FLICKNAVY
mean they may hug..they may kiss..but honestly that doesnt make u gay right off the bat does it? No.. Does anyone agree with me?

lol, yeah when I see two guys kissing, that makes me think of gayness Pirate Girly....... If thats not gay then what is? Think about it

BingaBonga
I find it annoying, but it's not like the actors give a shit.

Hania
I'm with the people that say that they don't care. I was sick at first, and I made a huge fuss about it on another thread, but I mean if the actors themselves don't care about this kind of crap, and you know that they're not gay, so why should you make a fuss about it? Rite? Just ignore the rumors, it's better that way...

Caribbean_Chick
DOM HAS BEEN CALLED GAY!!??I've heard of all the other ones being called gay but not Dom.. same they're just jealous.. or maybe they just are guys that wish they were gay because they arestick out tongue

beaujay1
hehe, i think its funny, arent they all dating someone? (like the opposite gender of course)

Caribbean_Chick
yep.. well except Elijah

Kes
Actually Bloom acted really stupid towards Ian Mckellen (who is a GOD) because Ian said he was waiting for him to give him a kiss. That he is quite pretty (or something like that!)

Tolkiengirl
Who cares...God chill!!! miffed

Pirate_Girly
lalalalallallalalla
the rumors have stopped. Man ive been tricked into thinking that i was talking to orli bloom..p'd me off.
I heard viggo is no longer accepting fanmail *cries*

Caribbean_Chick
I agree he did react to that very weirdly.. and Ian is awesomeyesyes

Juventus
who says they're gays need to shut your ****ing mouth up.

mad mad

Pirate_Girly
All *or most* of those pictures taken of the actor kissing one another like...Dom and Orli..they did that because of a bet.

brightblueeyes
hey hey hey
you know what makes me sad ?
that people might think these guys are straight. that would be so gloomy.
of course it's just my preference. i hope they're happy w/ their own sexuality.
but after all, do we really have a sexuality ? because we cannot be sure whom we can be attracted to, a whole life is full of meetings...
kisses to everyone !

Pirate_Girly
oh well

Caribbean_Chick
it's funny though because if you think about it their is alot of proof they are.. but just as much that they aren't.. but what does it really matter.. what if they are?

KidRock
maybe they are gay? how do u know there not

ILuvMillsy
No offense to any orlando bloom fans but I'm sick of orlando...

MissesDepp?!
Awww i think he has the sexiest eyes, nobody can take those eyes from him, there so deep and brown *drool* blllllaaaahhhh ok.. ahem i think that anybody who calls someone gay without them saying so is a stupid loser with no friends and no life. Elijah isn't gay....hell they're all not gay and Orlando has a girlfriend so HA!!! rrrrrrrrrrrggg.... ok I'm going to go fume in the corner *fumes*

MissesDepp?!
Well, it's possible just not likely...or is it. Sir Ian Mklellan which i'm sure I spelled wrong IS gay because he said it openly. Maybe it's the tights they wear... stick out tongue

botankus
Hey, don't tell anyone, but I heard that they were gay.

Pirate_Girly
Alright im sick of all the untrue statements being made, look at the picture below. and Might i ask that Kes, PLEASE close this thread because its going nowhere with everyones untrue/unfair statements about them

ScottsLover
i agree! they aren't gay. period.

xeous
Extremely not straight.

OBloommyday
i gets me so angry when jealous people call them gay!!!! mad

Pirate_Girly
ya know what, i couldnt agree more

Herr Logan
First of all, what a trained actor says in an interview can only be automatically believed by immature, gullible people.

Second of all, you have no reason to get defensive about a celebrity who couldn't care less about you.

Third of all, the fact that you believe that simply calling a person "gay" is a "mean" thing indicates you look down on the homosexuals. You hate people who label your favorite pretty-boy heartthrobs. There are plenty of people who hate people who think the way you do. Congratulations, you're a homophobe, Hobbit-phile. I look down on your precious pretty-sissies, the people who erroneously label them as gay, and people in general who use the word "gay" as an automatic insult. I dislike your favorite pansy-actors because they are sissified eye-candy for shallow youngsters. Not all sissies are gay, and not all gay people are sissies. Orlando Bloom is a sissy, and I don't know or care if he's gay. Ian McKellen is a 70-year-old actor with a commanding presence he actually impresses people other than teeny-boppers. McKellan is openly gay. Do the math, little girl.

Pirate_Girly
You have No right or reason to act like that to anyone on here, everyone can be open as to what they say and all..But she did, and she stated that they raelly arent gay.. 2nd of all...That is SOOOOO Not true that you say that Orli andElijah/ Every other celebrity, etc. doesnt care about us...They care about their fans And i admit..its not personally/individually but fans are fans, and they cherish having fans and love us all. So i really think you need to cut all the rudeness in your last comment

Darth Revan
Ian McKellan is gay? Nothing wrong with that, just didn't know it before.

Anyways, I understand what you're saying, but that's no reason to attack someone. That's their opinion, and if you can't respect it as just that--an OPINION, then get the hell out.

I do get a little tired of people calling those guys gay... To start with, there's nothing wrong with it if they are. Plus, they have absolutely no proof of it whatsoever. Whoever it was who first came up with the idea was probably just some loser who was sick of all the girls constantly fawning over them. So he called them gay in the hopes that they would become less interested in Orlando and his crew and more interested in him. That was dumb.

Pirate_Girly
Well Darth Revan , you basically took the words right out of my mouth, really! I really liked your last comment and i agree 100%. And people have NO proof that they are/arent gay, so i think we should maybe leave it at that. Also, I wouldn't be the slightest bit grossed out or i wouldnt lose my obsession..even if they WERE gay because i love em and i think they deserve respect for their work

Korri
u missed out Keanu sad

Pirate_Girly
lol

Korri
ppl r so annoying when they do that

Pirate_Girly
do what, sorry?

Korri
call ppl gay

Pirate_Girly
yes true..sorry i didnt understand that, im *Doink* today lol. But anywho, i hate it when they do that..its dumb

Korri
imaturity

Kes
I'm tired of this thread, and its not going anywhere so.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.