Britney Spears Married

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VallejoKid707
well i didnt see a thread about this so i wonder if anyone knows about it.

britney spears got married on sat.! she got married to her childhood friend in las vegas. her people thought see was drunk but accused that she was sober! then the judge of a court voided the marriage license so their not married anymore.

sorry if theres a thread about this already.

Dogbert
laughing out loud i head about this. the guy's name was jason alexander. i almost had a heart attack. i was like "SHE MARRIED THE FAT, SHORT GUY FROM SEINFELD?!" She is really weird....

Crash Overload
Seinfeld's Jason Alexander HAd A Name Change.. He used to be some other guy but had to change becase some other Hollywod guy had the same name. Micheal J. Fox used to be Micheal fox For the Same reasons.

venomfan
well all i heard was she got married and then dumped him about 2 hours later. talk about lame, poor guy guy hooks up with one of the hottest chicks on the planet and bam! no he owes her half of everything. i dont know if she was drunk or not but it happed in some trash vegas chaple so im guessin she was lit

Crash Overload
Isn't Britney Spears that Same PErson who talked against Underage Sex, Drogues And Boose? I bet the whole marriage spoof was for publicity... You know, Like Ellen Degenerous. She Never was really Lesbian. Just for Media.

venomfan
LOL! god i think my kidney bursted.any how i figure everything is for publicity now a days, paris hilton just tries harder than most..(stifels luagh)

Crash Overload
thereis A Second tape out. Paris Heilton: With Some Other Girl, WITH TOYS!

Never Seen it Wish I did....

venomfan
man she's an over achiever. this is a good thing though, unless she really tries pushing the bar....PARIS HILTON AND ELLEN DEGENEROUS with Rosie O'Donell! its,hot,hot,hot! that would be to much, way to much..

MC Mike
laughing out loud

Crash Overload
Nah... With Rosie It Would Be just plain Annoying... With the Elastics following Every Orgasm... Nah... It will Never Work....

(If you think It's hard to explain to your child about how babies are made.... try In - Vitro fertilisation"

lil bitchiness
Shes a geek....i dont like her and her slutty attitude!! no

venomfan
laughing laughing god my side!

BellaButterfly
good god the princess of pop married!

juggernaut26
her married that's hilarious poor guy well actually i envy him if the marriage lasted over night

BellaButterfly
hahahaha!

lil bitchiness
I so hope she shagged him! yes

VallejoKid707
for two hours? wow.

The One Himself
Didn't Madonna feel jealous? laughing

VallejoKid707
probably. she then macked on christina.

The One Himself
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Bleh...Britney is an airhead..she talks funny and i just want to destroy her no expression

Darth Revan
laughing out loud I heard about that.. What an idiot.. First she kisses Madonna and now this roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
I concur. laughing out loud I love that word..

silver_tears
shitney spears devil

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud

The One Himself
Opps...I did it again...

silver_tears
sucked yes I agree evil face

lil bitchiness
My god, I really hoped she shagged that shotr ugly guy! yes

And i hope it was the best thing he ever had thumb up

I think she married him cos she wated a shag! yes

silver_tears
it was her best friend from child hood she couldnt do better sick

LarryTheArch
dear god what a ditz BS is...

lil bitchiness
Hey...my childhood friend grew up to be so hot confused

( i hang out with guys mostly)

silver_tears
I hang out with guys too mostly yes
But the point remains she had to prob bribe a best friend to do it evil face

xboy
I LUV BRITNEY CANT believed she got married. what do yall think.

Sc0rchy
i thought it was funny... today i heard she was so drunk that she puked before the ceremony... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

xboy
that's what i heard on Q102 OMG UR IN CAL. I LUV CALLI I WAS THERE IN JULY 03 I LUV THE GRAUMEN'S CHINEASE THEATER!

JKozzy
AAaaaand theres already a thread about this. Please merge. And she's no longer married people, get with it.

xboy
i know SO WHAT IF THERES A THREAD ABOUT THIS... DEAL WITH IT BUDDY
ANYWAY I STILL CANT BELIEVE SHE GOT MARRIED (sticking tounge out)

MC Mike
Erm, don't make two threads of the same topic. It wastes space an is useless. This thread WILL get deleted or merge with that one anyway.

burlyman
stick out tongue you mean

and i couldnt care less about britney

BOPRecruit 16
i heard about this yesterday on trl and e! news, i can't believe that she was that stupid to get married to a guy she barely knows or has feelings for! what she said to explain herself, more stupidity. that was expected. as you can see, i don't like spears. sorry to you all here.

fungrl515
i just wanna say one thing. didn't she marry a childhood friend who's also one of the dancers? my friend told me that. though, really, i think she's a **** with no life and should learn to make better decisions. basically, i hate her. but, all the obsessive bs fans can scream and yell that she 'got married' though technically now she didn't.

juggernaut26
nah my favorite quote about her is spear brittney

juggernaut26
i said it in the other thread and i'll say it here i wish i were that guy if the marriage lasted overnight.

burlyman
I heard she was really a man, with all the hormones, genitalia, hair and stuff... but then one day she met mickey mouse, and mickey showed (the artist formerly known as Brian) the error of his/her/it's ways and used Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom backwards roller coaster ride..
http://www.rcdb.com/picmax/disneyland-paris/indiana-jones7.jpg
at DisneyLand Paris
http://clearasil.im.ru/images/disneyland.jpg
(NB: characters may act differently on different days, depending on the person inside)
...to transform into a woman by reversing the flow on the testosterone and turning it into oestrogen..

Brian then had a renaming ceremony where he became Britney, which consisted mainly of a dance contest
http://g105.citysearch.com/images/mw_drag_12.jpg
transformation obviously still in porgress

after a few more operations with Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38224000/jpg/_38224890_jacksonspear_afp_150.jpg
Britney was well on the way to being a fully fledged woman
to help her look more feminine in the public's eye, she..
stood next to a "dwarf"
http://www.terra.com.br/exclusivo/img/news20020806028.jpg
wore how much of a man are you? Tshirts
http://i.timeinc.net/teenpeople/images/2002/stars/spotlight/091302_gallery_6.jpg

After a few successful years in the pop industry, Britney's popularity started to drop, so she kissed a woman...

A few internet rumors started circulating that this was no act of lesbianism, but the strange sight so rarely seen in modern culture - i man kissing a woman... alright a transexual kissing an old woman....
http://www.enbolivia.net/articulos/images/Madonna%20-Britney%20Spears.GIF
nevertheless britney got worried that her secret might be out so she decided to marry a man and divorce him the morning after. end of story.

MC Mike
thumb up I was ABOUT to post that. Good job burly. Good job.

juggernaut26
that's a great theory but just one glitch it couldn't have been michael jacksons plastic surgeon cuz he looks terrible.

Tex
Merging the two enthralling Britney threads!...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

burlyman
yes good call texmas

BOPRecruit 16
i agree with nora. plus i need to get a tee that says "spear britney" the quote jugg mentioned. laughing

Sc0rchy
laughing

burlyman, that was awesome!

silver_tears
Burly darlin how do you know this shifty

LarryTheArch

xboy
I LUV BRITNEY ALWAYS AND FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT STUPID THING SHE DOES!!!!!

silver_tears
Not to be rude..........but.............
She totally know's she is a role model to young girls, how is kissing someone of the same sex only for publicity and getting married just to get it annauled in a few hours setting a good example. It's people like her who corrupt the minds of children today erm And the sad thing is she's still popular even though she's trash mad

Tired Hiker
Brittany Spears needs to be taught a lesson some how. What should it be?

LarryTheArch
spanking!

Tired Hiker
But who gets to spank her? What's the fair way to decide that?

BLACKANGEL
they should let ger stay marry or let her give half the money to he exhusband.

BLACKANGEL
let them fight over it.

Tired Hiker
You have a contest, of course! Pepsi should have the "Who gets to spank Brittany" contest. If I won, I'd totally do something to sabotage and embarrass the singer.

silver_tears
Anyone who wants to do it deserves to die fighting for it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker
I agree, see, you have the contest held in a collosium or something like that, and you tell everyone about the contest and they all show up, and then you bomb the place! Something like that.

Tired Hiker
smile

silver_tears
anyone that dumb deserves to die yes

BLACKANGEL
whos going to make the bomb

Tex
All of Silva's family would show up and be bombed! evil face

stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Yes. smile It is up to us to destroy them!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/death.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/blowup.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/giljotiini.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/velho.gif

silver_tears
Dont talk Tex, since we all know you are a closet BS fanatic roll eyes (sarcastic)
You would prob be first in line........

And unlike you *cough bjork cough* my family has taste! mhm mhm *snap snap* raver

Tired Hiker
Oooooo, Disssss! sad Sorry Tex, but love that term. Had to say it. I know it's yours! I'll give credit where it's due.

Tex invented 'Oooooo Disssss' everyone! smile

Tired Hiker
embarrasment

Crash Overload
Spanking Brittney to a live audience in the collisium..... hummm,....... Maybe We Could Have some one of high importance, and if they didn't like the spanking, put there thumb in there hand, and she gets to die.... using... using.....big cats.....................

with rabies..............

and glowing of uranium.... yeah... that sounds kinda ok.

xboy
1st of all she said that she wanted to be an inspration not a role model.

silver_tears
thats even worse no

xboy
NO ITS NOT STOP hating and start congraduading

xboy
i mean congradulating

silver_tears
Congratulating her for being a no good whore roll eyes (sarcastic)
No thanks I give praise to those who deserve it.

burlyman
me raver

xboy
STILL DONT HATE SHE IS NOT A WHORE MS.ST GET IT STRAIGHT....

kalantiaw
whatever... all i wanna know is if the guy taxed it... if not, might as well been never married to britney spears...

xboy
HE BET NOT.............................................................. devil no err...............

yerssot
people, please, don't blow this thing out of porpotion!
she wanted to have fun, obviously can't stand a drop of alcohol and got drunk

kalantiaw
people who can't handle their alcohol shouldn't have any... but then again when you have all that money, who's to stop ya...

yerssot
well, she's young, quite normal to try than no? wink
but yeah, she wanted to be a bigshot with beer laughing out loud

kalantiaw
i'll bet she'll be sloshed with a few shots... i hate beer beer ... i like hard liqour better...

yerssot
if she can't take alcohol, I suppose she went for a couple of light beers and not good liquor wink

kalantiaw
young'uns have no exquisite taste...

yerssot
it comes when they get older... more experienced

kalantiaw
yes, true... it's an acquired skill... alcoholics are made not born laughing out loud ...

yerssot
and in some cases it never comes

kalantiaw
true, true... there's a certain amount of training involved... but, anyways, ya, britney... i woulda consumated the sh!t outta that marriage...

yerssot
she is an adult?

Crash Overload
AT LEAST 25.... Olswen Twins Are 18....

Oh And, if you can't take your alcohol... DON'T go to Canada.... wink stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.