If Spider-Man were killed who should be the one to kill him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
What are your answers?

Aesma
Suicide... lol, but they'll probably not allow that.

By a superhero... his life a sacrifice for the lives of many.

Dogbert
me

juggernaut26
hmmmmm who would or could kill spidey is a good question i think that if he did die i would like it to be by venom and then venom turns good and gets his own comic with him as a good guy

max
The Green Goblin, but not the one from the movie. The Green Goblin
from Peter Parker Spider-Man. The one in Return Of The Goblin.

venomfan
ya i would say venom but he has had the chance one time to many and always lets him go. so i say if he dies let it be a shocker..like he's fighting a group of spider slayers and the numbers get to him that would suck, but it would be beliveable

SpindelStrike
well if any of you guys read the comics then you know how spiderman is going to die as revealed in ASM 500

venomfan
well my name is venomfan so...... spidey is not my top priority..anyhow this thread is about how you feel he should die,by who,bla bla but if you know feel free to share

Sc0rchy
just some random new york gangster. big grin

venomfan
thats fuc*ed up

SpindelStrike
no its not some new york ganster. its a bunch of cops who are trying to take spidey down. and i guess the main sargeant comes up to spidey while he's visiting aunt mays grave. and they have a talk and peter is already old and the cops know his spiderman. you really have to read it to understand why its all happening in stuff but yeah they ask him to surrender but spidey goes down fighting and almost beating up all the cops bur he gets shot in the back.

venomfan
well it sounds depressing,but i guess im gonna check it out.

Hypester
Captain America

hypnoticzzz
VENOM

Ice_Lightningo3
Mary Jane

Venombite
VENOM

X-Menfan2003
If Spider-Man were to die, it would have to be someone special. A good plan would be for Venom and Cargane to merge into a one super-human being and then take over someone Peter loved. They could take over Aunt May, but if they set it near the end of the story, she would be dead and it couldn't happen. So, it would most probably be Mary Jane. This way, Spidey would have to defend himself against a super-human being and he'd have to try to not hurt Mary Jane. Or, the super-human Carnage/Venom creature could infect anyone of the other villians, like the Green Goblin. This way, Spidey would be up against his arch nemeis and something that knows all about him. If any of these didn't work, all the villians could join forces, but it would have to be better than the Sinister Six. They could capture some of the worlds best scientists, like Moria McTaggart (if she hadn't died) and forced them to creature weapons or to fuse their essenses. The best combinations would be Dr. Octopus on the Green Goblins glider, or the Rhino being able to turn into sand and water. Or The Lizard being able to generate electricity. If that didn't work, I think a villian from another comic would have to get the job done. Magneto could most certainly but Spidey through his paces, but he may not mave the skill to actually kill him. Apocalypse or Onslaught would be the best ones for the job in the marvel univese. They would certainly win if they joined forces and used every bit of power in their arsenal. Spidey would be vaporised. I also think that Doomsday from Superman could do it, but he'd have to break though to the marvel universe. If he was able to kill Superman, who has all these superhuman powers, Spidey would be down before the real battle had actually begun.

Darth Jello
Deadpool or typhoid mary

AceOfGambit
Venom or NightCrawler, haha

venomfan
some one unexpected like J.J. or a cabie

Eidolon
At first I'd want to say Venom, but Venom has already had a chance to kill Spidy muiltiple times, and I think Venom belives Spidy a waste of time know since he isn't really hunting Spidy anymore (or at least last I've heard and read).

I think Spidy should have died fighting Carnage and just as he dies Venom shows up, cause he heard Carnage was out so Venom was hunting him, and kills Carnage.

Darth Jello
it would be really funny if it was someone completely pathetic, like rino

Shorty2Forty
no it wouldnt

Darth Jello
ok, to tie in with recent events ruining her husband's life, how about vannessa fisk?

kofmaster
if anyone should kill spidy it should be his clone scarlet spidy since he has done so in the past

Zephonim
I would love to see either Green Goblin or Venom kill Spider-Man. Those would both put a cap on it all I believe. Green Goblin because of how powerful all his stories were. And Venom because of how much they hate each other.

godfather
The jackel, he should, bring back clones!!!!!! then punisher can come and kick his ass!!

Zephonim
The clone series is what turned me off to the comic for ahile. It got too wierd and confusing.

MovieKiller
Venom or Carnage would be two of the best villains to kill Spidey. cool

Darth Jello
why not several villains? The ultimate spidey extermination team: Carnage, Shriek, Carrion, Bullseye, Typhoid Mary, Scorpion, Green Goblin, and electro. the difference between these 8 and the sinister six is that each of these villains is a huge danger, not a bunch of second stringers.

PS. If anyone is perfect to kill venom or carnage, or both at the same time, it's mary. she would charm them with her telepathy, ignite them with her pyrokinetic powers, and then just stab the defensless eddy and kletus wth her katanas

Drizzle
Kathy Lee Gifford

Godzilla2000
Oh dear God, I hope that doesn't happen for awhile. But if you really twisted my arm I'd have to say Green Goblin, because Spidey's death would mean the end of an obession. Then Norman would sink into a depression and kill himself because he'd have no goal after taking out his arch-rival. And I hope you are referring to the comics.

Venom2003
I think it's horribly obvious. I agree with VenomFan. Venom should definitely be the one to kick Spidey's ass, because i am the biggest Venom fan i know and for me to see a topic so embarassing as "WHO WOULD WIN, VENOM OR SPIDERMAN???" is a horrible disgrace because the fact that someone would actually have to ask who would win is so insane for me to listen to i just can't stand it.

Happy Dance GO VENOM Happy Dance

ETERNAL VENOM LOYALIST,
James,

venomfan
yeah it was ridiculous, but thats far from the worst thread i have had to step in to clarify anything

Venom2003
Hey,

Thanks for replying so fast. I do have a bit of a comment for you though... YOU SAID THAT HE SHOULD BE OUTNUMBERED BY SPIDER SLAYERS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!! WHAT ARE YOU A HERETIC??? CLAIM THAT VENOM IS THE ONE THEN SWITCH YOUR CHOICE

Despite that i was wondering if you'd like to add me to your buddies list so that we could discuss this more fully.

Happy Dance GO VENOM Happy Dance

Godzilla2000
Well, I am a nutty Venom/Carnage fan. If any fellow Venom/Carnge fans would like to add me to their Messengers, I curently have Yahoo, MSN and AIM. I mostly use Yahoo though.

Scythe
How about the Punisher?

Venom2003
Punisher? PUNISHER???

I won't even bother explaining myself.

READ "VENOM: FUNERAL PYRE #1,2,3" and you'll see why I don't approve.

Venom2003
And you call yourself a VENOM/CARNAGE fan GODZILLA2000??? PROVE IT TO ME.

Tell me the names of the Venom or even Carnage comics you've read and i'll determine whether or not you're worthy of the title of FAN.

venomfan
App: Secret Wars #8
Nov 1984 App: Amazing Spider-Man #258
Dec 1984 App: Amazing Spider-Man #259
Jul 1991 App: She-Hulk (Vol.2) #29
Dec 1984 App: Amazing Spider-Man #259
Dec 1984 App: Spectacular Spider-Man #97
Dec 1984 App: Marvel Team-Up #148
Jan 1985 App: Amazing Spider-Man #260 (Rev)
Jan 1985 App: Fantastic Four #274
Jan 1985 App: Spectacular Spider-Man #98
Feb 1985 App: Spectacular Spider-Man #99
"Kingpin, The Spot"
Mar 1985 App: Spectacular Spider-Man #100
"Spot Defeated, Black Cat and Spidey Split Up"
Apr 1985 App: Web of Spider-Man #1 (Rev, Rev)
"Spider-Man Separates From Symbiote"
... Costume reattaches to Spidey, who brings it to a bell tower to destroy it with intense sound; costume saves Spidey's life, then crawls away
1992 App: Amazing Spider-Man Annual #26
"The Hero Killers (Part 1), Venom, Solo, Cloak & Dagger"
1992 App: Spectacular Spider-Man Annual #12
"The Hero Killers (Part 2) Venom, Prowler, Cloak & Dagger"
1992 App: Web of Spider-Man Annual #8
"The Hero Killers (3 of 4), Venom, Black Cat, Cloak & Dagger"
Sep 1986 App: Web of Spider-Man #18
"Missing In Action, Peter Returns Home"
... Brock pushes Peter Parker in front of a moving subway train without activating his spider-sense
Mar 1988 App: Amazing Spider-Man #298
"First Todd McFarlane Spidey, Chance (1/2)"
... Flash Panel of Venom
Apr 1988 App: Amazing Spider-Man #299
"Chance (2/2), Venom Cameo"
... Venom confronts Mary Jane Watson-Parker
May 1988 App: Amazing Spider-Man #300 (Rev)
"First Full Appearance Venom"
... Battles Spider-Man for first time, origin given
May 1989 App: Amazing Spider-Man #315
"Return of Venom (Part 1)"
... Escapes vault by mimicking fallen guard
1991 App: Amazing Spider-Man Annual #25
"Vibranium Vendetta (Part 1), Outlaws, Venom, Chance"
... Preventes the holdup of a truck stop on his way to New York
Jun 1989 App: Amazing Spider-Man #316
"Return of Venom (Part 2)"
... Confronts Black Cat; battles Spidey at meat-packing plant
Jul 1989 App: Amazing Spider-Man #317
"Return of Venom (Part 3)"
... Encounters Peter Parker as Eddie Brock at Parker's Aunt May's house; Spider-Man defeats him by tempting costume to reattach to him
Jan 1990 App: Quasar #6
Escapes Vault during massive prison break; returned by Quasar
Mar 1990 App: Amazing Spider-Man #330
"Punisher (Part 1)"
... Fakes suicide at Vault by coating himself with a layer of synthetic skin created by costume; escapes Vault from its morgue
Apr 1990 App: Amazing Spider-Man #331
"Punisher (Part 2)"
May 1990 App: Amazing Spider-Man #332
"Venom's Back (Part 1)"
... Saves baby while battling Spidey
Jun 1990 App: Amazing Spider-Man #333
"Venom's Back, Styx and Stone (Part 2)"
... Plague-inducing villain Styx renders symbiote comatose
Feb 1991 App: Amazing Spider-Man #344
"First Cardiac, Rhino"
Mar 1991 App: Amazing Spider-Man #345
"Venom Lives, Cardiac, Boomerang"
... Symbiote reattaches itself to Brock while in prison, leaves spawn behind
Apr 1991 App: Amazing Spider-Man #346
"Venom Lives"
... Traps Spidey in cryogenics chamber
May 1991 App: Amazing Spider-Man #347
"Venom Lives, Desert Island"
... Transports Spidey to a deserted island; Spidey fakes own death to convince Venom that his vendetta is over
Mar 1992 App: Darkhawk #13
Apr 1992 App: Darkhawk #14
May 1992 App: Amazing Spider-Man #362
"Carnage (Part 2), Spider-Man Rescues Venom"
... Informed of existence of Carnage by Spider-Man & Human Torch; returns to New York to battle Carnage, captured by Spidey and Fantastic Four
Jun 1992 App: Amazing Spider-Man #363
"Carnage (Part 3), Venom"
Nov 1992 App: Web of Spider-Man #94
"Hobgoblin Reborn (2/2) Moon Knight, Hag & Troll"
Nov 1992 App: Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits Of Vengeance #4
Dec 1992 App: Web of Spider-Man #95
"Spirits Of Venom (1/3) Ghost Rider, Venom"
Dec 1992 App: Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits Of Vengeance #5
"Spirits Of Venom (2 of 4) Spider-Man App. (X-over Web/SM)"
Jan 1993 App: Web of Spider-Man #96
"Spirits Of Venom (3/3) Ghost Rider, Venom"
Jan 1993 App: Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits Of Vengeance #6
"Spirits Of Venom (4 of 4) Spider-Man App. (X-over Web/SM)"
Jan 1993 App: Amazing Spider-Man #373
"Invasion Of The Spider-Slayers (6 of 6), Venom Backup Story"
... Escapes, captures Peter Parker's "parents"
Feb 1993 App: Amazing Spider-Man #374
"Venom Captures Peter's Parents (Part 1)"
... Battles Spider-Man & Wild Pack
Mar 1993 App: Amazing Spider-Man #375
"Venom Captures Peter's Parents (Part 2),
May 1993 App: Spider-Man Unlimited #1 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (1 of 14), Peter Dreams, Cardiac"
... Maximum Carnage
Jun 1993 App: Web of Spider-Man #101 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (2/14)"
... Maximum Carnage
Jun 1993 App: Amazing Spider-Man #378 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (3 of 14)"
... Maximum Carnage
Jun 1993 App: Spider-Man #35 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (4 of 14)"
... Maximum Carnage
Jun 1993 App: Spectacular Spider-Man #201 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (5 of 14)"
... Maximum Carnage
Jul 1993 App: Web of Spider-Man #102 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (6/14)"
... Maximum Carnage
Jul 1993 App: Amazing Spider-Man #379 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (7 of 14)"
... Maximum Carnage
Jul 1993 App: Spider-Man #36 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (8 of 14)"
... Maximum Carnage
Jul 1993 App: Spectacular Spider-Man #202 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (9 of 14)"
... Maximum Carnage
Aug 1993 App: Web of Spider-Man #103 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (10/14)"
... Maximum Carnage
Aug 1993 App: Amazing Spider-Man #380 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (11 of 14)"
Aug 1993 App: Spider-Man #37 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (12 of 14)"
Aug 1993 App: Spectacular Spider-Man #203 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (13 of 14)
Aug 1993 App: Spider-Man Unlimited #2 (Rev)
"Maximum Carnage (14 of 14)
Nov 1994 App: Web of Spider-Man #118
"The Exile Returns (1/4) First Scarlet Spider vs. Venom"
... Battles Scarlet Spider
Nov 1994 App: Spider-Man #52
"The Exile Returns (2 of 4) Ben Reilly, Venom"
Dec 1994 App: Web of Spider-Man #119
"The Exile Returns (3/4)
Dec 1994 App: Spider-Man #53
"The Exile Returns (4 of 4) Scarlet Spider, Venom"
1995 App: Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1995
"Super-Special (Planet Of The Symbiotes Part 1)
1995 App: Peter Parker: Spider-Man Annual #1995
"Super-Special (Planet of the Symbiotes Part 2)
1995 App: Venom Annual #1995
"Super-Special (Planet of Symbiotes Part 3) Spider-Man Appears"
1995 App: Spectacular Spider-Man Annual #1995
1995 App: Web of Spider-Man Annual #1995
Feb 1993 App: Venom: Lethal Protector
Aug 1993 App: Venom: Funeral Pyre
Nov 1993 App: Venom: The Madness
Feb 1994 App: Venom: The Enemy Within
May 1994 App: Venom: The Mace
Aug 1994 App: Venom: Nights Of Vengeance
Dec 1994 App: Venom: Separation Anxiety
Apr 1995 App: Venom: Carnage Unleashed
Aug 1995 App: Venom: Sinner Takes All
Jan 1996 App: Venom: Along Came A Spider
May 1996 App: Venom: The Hunted
Aug 1996 App: Venom: The Hunger
Dec 1996 App: Venom: Tooth & Claw
Mar 1997 App: Venom: On Trial
Jun 1997 App: Venom: License To Kill
Nov 1997 App: Venom: Finale
Jan 1998 App: Spider-Man One Shots #VENOM_AGENDA
Sep 1999 App: Peter Parker: Spider-Man (Vol.2) #9
Oct 1999 App: Peter Parker: Spider-Man (Vol.2) #10 (Rev)
Dec 1999 App: Amazing Spider-Man (Vol.2) #12
Dec 1999 App: Peter Parker: Spider-Man (Vol.2) #12
Jan 2000 App: Peter Parker: Spider-Man (Vol.2) #13
Apr 2000 App: Peter Parker: Spider-Man (Vol.2) #16
May 2000 App: Peter Parker: Spider-Man (Vol.2) #17
Jul 2000 App: Amazing Spider-Man (Vol.2) #19
Oct 2000 App: Amazing Spider-Man (Vol.2) #22
Nov 2000 App: Amazing Spider-Man (Vol.2) #23

venomfan
those were all the venom/eddie brock/sybiote appearences
to my best knowledge
then the symbiote appears in a spider girl witch i dont remeber,
Venom was in marvel/dc all access #1
and his series starts back up when he joins marvels tsunami group,sentinels, bla bla were he gets Venom:shiver 1-5
and Venom:run 1-4 or five

Venom2003
Go figure, there the same series just with different sub-titles. And by the way NICE WORK on page 2 of "If Spider-man were killed who should be the one to kill him???". VERY NICE.

Godzilla2000
You are asking me, a 31 year old lady with the onset of senility creeping on her to name all the Venom/Symbiote comics I own? Well, I have Carnage'e first appearance somewhere in this stack. I have oodles of Venom's miniseries here too. Plus I have at least the rough bulk of the Maximum Carnage story arc spanning all those Spidey titles around too.

Venom2003
YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED ME. I TOLD YOU TO NAME THEM NOT TELL ME HOW MANY YOU HAVE!!!

Darth Jello
battle of the fanboys, christ...

I can't wait for marvel to come to its senses and have Typhoid Mary massacre all those lame symbiotes

venomfan
not to sound like a fanboy, but Venom is far from lame
Lasher was the only other Symbiote worth mentioning he looked cool

Darth Jello
again, Mary could destroy any and all symbiotes in a matterof seconds

venomfan
whether or not she could i could care less, i really doubt MARVEL would kill one of its most profitable and popular characters

Darth Jello
at this point, I hope they do, they are getting lame. and all she would have to do is say one word, "burn"

venomfan
they did take a dive, but the 2004 venom series is pretty entertaining and has a great set up

TimberlandG2
No one should be allowed to kill off an awesome superhero like Spiderman.

BarmyBrummie
It should be me

riku999
teh cookie monster pic is screwed

riku999
I'd think Venom no DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUH but u guys think more into future no more marvel have u realized SQUARE-ENIX/SQAURE-SOFT IS kiking anything like KH2 or FF7/2 or FFCC or more cuz SQAURE is kiking.

Ock
Doc Ock naturally.

MarkofKaine
I loved that comic. It was amazing. The page where Spider-Man is gunned down by the police was so cool. If Spidey had to die another way other than the one revealed in ASM 500 I'd have to go with Venom or Green Goblin. On the other hand I think it would be cool if in the end he fell to an under rated villian like Electro. Electro is actually incredibly powerful...just to cocky and stupid to fully utilize his powers.

Mr Parker
The Black Cat. big grin

Scythe
Spider-Man would die from slipping on an ice cube. It would be an accident.

VENOMfan
what?

Lord Shadow Z
The spider that gave him his powers should kill him... that would be sooooooooo funny laughing

Scythe
Yeah, only the spider that bit him died.

Lord Shadow Z
ahh, but did it?

Jason420
yes it did and i think if anybody kills spider-man then it should be VENOM

MarkofKaine
Yeah it did. It was later eaten by a guy trying to get super powers too if I remember correctly... He became The Thousand and his body was literally 1000's of living spiders.

Spiderman_RJ
u are a ****ing show off venomfan , he wasnt even talking to you. and its easy to get that on internet. someone already done the job for ya. tell me the venom first line and carnage first line!!!!!!!!!
about who would kill spiderman? off course his daugther who else?

kanis
alien I would have to say spiderman would be killed by the green goblin or venom because they are his most dangerous enemy

TheVenomSymbiot
I'd have to say Venom. He has other enemies, but the death of Spider-Man is the only thing they live for. It even showed how they felt when they THOUGHT they killed him (ASM 347 & 362)

therock525
While everyone thinks Spidey should die in some grand showdown with one of his old enemies, I disagree. Being, probably, the greatest hero in the history of Marvel he should not be killed by a villain at all. To that some people would say, yeah let him get killed saving the world or something huge along those lines, again I disagree. I think the best way for Spidey to go would be to sacrifice himself to save the life of some anonymous little child. That is truly the essence of Spider-man because even though he's been in Secret Wars and helped save the world on numerous occasions he always will be your friendly neighborhood Spider-man.

Spider-Dan
If you're talking about Spider-Man from the comics, it should be Green Goblin. If you're talking about Spider-Man from the movie, it should be our very own Mr. Parker from KMC.

Red Superfly
Green Goblin.

Just imagine if after all the pain, the sufferring and the fact we all knew Green Goblin was wrong and Spider-Man was the pure good, Green Goblin ends up killing Spider-Man. So dramatic!

Spiderman_RJ
id kill the writer for that.

scibott
I agree with no dramatic show-downs, he dies in bed a grandfather? I don't know. But for the Dramatic Show-down musts should be fighting Venom.

Darth Jello
MJ, think of the drama if she accidentally killed him

VENOMfan
Uh......MAYBE you should look at BOTH threads pal. the reason for the list witch >>>>>I<<<<< cataloged was becuase I was in a dispute with the rest of the Venom fan boys from when I joined this forum last DECEMBER.

AND you say I gathered that info from someone else? ok FIND a site where it has been catalogged.

Im getting QUITE tired of your constant quirp's digging up post's Ive made almost HALF A YEAR AGO, You are on my last nerve dont push me any more.

YOU have been warned kid

scibott
It would have taken a while to compose all the data into the form VenomFan did, not worth it in my opinion, don't know about VenomFan's, though. Thank you for posting it, I ask if I may use in my Yahoo Group's Database?

Darth_Nefarus
venom is the only villain properly equipped to kill spiderman. he knows the most about him and rivals him in powers
it would HAVE to be him

ragesRemorse
the last time i read the spidey comics, venom and spiderman were pretty much friends, i mean venom had a pact not to hunt spiderman anymore, and they were fighting alongside each other. If spiderman died it should probably be a crossover between dc/marvel where heros have to join forces to battle some devastating foe, which expands into a war. In this war spiderman should die. Then the human tourch could go and look over newyork for parker since they were good friends. I think it would be cool to see wolverine as death kill spidey

VENOMfan
Yeah feel free to, Soon I will catalog his new series into it and I have to find his oddball apperances

bardock
stan leeJ/k

hotsauce6548
i say spider-,am should be killed by none other than MARY JANE! nah im jus playin... hmm, i say spidey should fall in the line of duty, sacrificing himself to save others.

USCVampire
If he were to die I kind of agree that it would be himself...in a heroic selfless way saving people.

DanZeke25
Freddy Kreuger should kill Spider-Man..... or Venom

spideyfan192
Hit by a car...jk I'd like to see him fight onslaught and fight to the death with him but save lots of ppl while doing it

spideyfan192
Or a really depressing ending

El Toro
like in S2, he sumhow looses his powers fighting some bank robber and gets shot.

LIZARDRULZ
If Spidey dies I think he should be framed by either mysterio or chamelion again and have the punisher shoot him in the head thinking he went bad,if not punisher,Kaine

FeceMan
Stan Lee.

carnagerules
ll cool j

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.