Bushisms!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
There's a series of books (well, 3 of them) called "George W. Bushisms" and it's funny as hell. Some of Bush's stupid statements:

"President Musharraf, he's still tight with us on the war against terror, and that's what I appreciate. He's a--he understands that we've got to keep al-Qaida on the run, and that by keeping him on the run, it's more likely we will bring him to justice."

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself."

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world's worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten out friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."

"The law I sign today directs new funds and new focus to the task of colecting vital intelligence on terrorist threats and on weapons of mass production."

laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing Anybody else got some?

MC Mike
I've got plenty in "Dude, Where's My Country?" smile

Darth Revan
What's that

thorncrawler
my favourite is people have misunderestimated me!

venomfan
i didnt have my contacts in and i thought this thread was called bosums yah know boobs

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Aqua
tats just lovely.............. nononono expressionnonono

venomfan
yeah its kinda romantic to...yah know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.