Dude, Where's My Country?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC Mike
thumb up I love it. Too funny... laughing

Darth Revan
Is it about Bush?

You should get the book "Bushisms" it has a ton of stupid things he said in it. Also "Lies and the lying liars that tell them: a fair and balanced look at the right" by Al Franken it's really funny

BellaButterfly
dude where's my country!!!!!!??????

stinkfist462
that is prett funny .. i only read 2 pages in walmart ... and i am for sure gonna buy it

badkittykitty
Ive read part of Michael Moore's 'Stupid White Men ...and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!' but not Dude, Where's My Country? looks funny as h*ll

Ushgarak
Actually, I do think Michael Moore is beginning to become a tiny bit tiresome... he is starting to present very one-sided arguments which makes him little better than those he attacks.

badkittykitty
I must agree with you on that a little bit ush..I know when he excepted the award for 'bowling for Columbine' the remarks he made were totally out of place on the show and I had to frown upon him for that

stinkfist462
yes

Crash Overload
Dude Wheres My Country? I Saw It in a book store "Reneau et Brit I thihnk.... confused Anyway, Its About Canada Right? At first when I saw it, I thought It was somehting the "Arrogant Worms" Wrote.... P.S. If you are American, Don't listen to the Arrogant Worms, Like, "the War Of 1812" And um... what you ma call it.... "Canada Is really big"

MC Mike
No, it's about how Bush is not running the country right... What the f**k?

tptmanno1
Read it and Loved it. But Ush is right. It is being a bit one-sided.
I also like "Stupid White Men" and "The Price of Loyalty, The Education of Paul O'Neil".
I wanna read lying liars. Also theres a book I saw in the bookstore called the Lies of George Bush. I read the first 30 or so pages and woulda bought it if I had enough Money.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.