Are people blind or do they really see this?...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UnknownBountyHunter
When Anakin's friends come out when he introduces his pod racer, who all notices the braces on that chubby girls's teeth? All of them are slaves, and I doubt aliens/people like Watto worried about their slaves dental hygiene, not to mention the advanced orthodontics on Tatooine. Any opinions on this?

Xantos Clone
do you think the braces are part of her character or it just so happends that the actress had braces and GL did not think we would notice...?

now that is some observation master! good one!

have we ever seen anyone with glasses?...

Mace23
If I'm not mistaken I believe I read somewhere that she is actually one of GL's daughters.

Darth Daft
Yes, that's what I heard. And the other little girl is Jake Lloyd's sister. Obviously she already had braces in and they couldn't take them out for the film, so they just left them in there.

darth stu
actually, jake lloyd's sister is in the final scene where they are all standing on that platform on naboo with all the jedi council members. on one shot, you can see here just behind and to the left of Jake (Jake's right-hand side). she's blond and just standing there wondering what to do.

i heard that both of those girls were GL's daughters, but i think his other daughter is older and so it couldn't be her; so i don't know who the other one was.

GL's other daughter, Tyger, was the voice of one of the Neimoidians.

oh, and the other rumor i heard was GL's son played Darth Maul. okay, that one sounds a little fishy.

UnknownBountyHunter
"Got Braces? No Places!" smile Well GL obviously was blazed out on Heineken, because we WOULD notice, even though relations are important she doesn't HAVE to be a slave in there. Maybe in the Naboo scene with the female Lloyd. It's kind of disturbing thinking such a young girl has such and old father. And about Darth Maul, absolutely not.

Darth Daft
Theres nothing wrong with having old parents. When I was at school when I was about 15 I new someone the same age as me whose dad was 75! I never stayed in touch with him, so I wonder if his dad is still alive.

theEviljedi
My dad is 53 and I am 17.One of my uncles are 58.Another is 39.I hate that.Some kids at my school have parents who are in there mid-thirties.I have old parents I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.