Rocky Horror Picture Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BidMyBlood2Run
I saw the play twice and loved it!
The second time I saw it the actor who played Rocky was a hottie, tall dark and handsome in a golden speedo! I asked for a picture and he posed, wrapping one of his legs around me making it looks as if... hmmm.. PG 13.. well, for those of u who know what I'm talking about, then you must know that I felt like I died and went to heaven!

Anyways, I LOVE this movie and seeing it live is incredible, especially with audience participation.

Any of u know what I'm talking about? I would post the pics here if the weren't improper and if I wasn't shy laughing out loud

silver_tears
shy my hiney woman raver
post away!!

BidMyBlood2Run
yes.. shy... in most situations laughing out loud shifty

wow Silver! I love your new sig!

Tired Hiker
Post post post post post post!

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing out loud embarrasment

I still have my pride! laughing

badkittykitty
I absolutly adore this movie! they only had the live version around here once I can recall and no one would go me*crys*
*singing*
'I'm a wild and an untamed thing.
I'm a bee with a deadly sting.
You get a hit and your mind goes ping.
Your heart'll thump and your blood will sing.
So let the party and the sounds rock on.
We're gonna shake it `til the life has gone.
Rose tint my world, keep me safe from my trouble and pain. '

BidMyBlood2Run
big grin Yay! A fellow fan! big grin

badkittykitty
yay! *doing the time warp*

Sc0rchy
i've only seen the movie... sad (but whenever i get a chance to see it live i'll be sure to...)

*hums "sweet transvestite"*

BidMyBlood2Run
yay! KMC's very own little cult following smokin'

*does the time warp with BKK*

Sc0rchy
hrm... i dunno about that... my mommy warned me against joining cult followings...

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing

Tired Hiker
*does the time warp as well* I saw this movie years ago and a cast acted it out live in the theatre while the movie was playing and all the works.

LanceWindu
Meatloaf is in the film. thumb up

Sc0rchy
meatloaf rocks!

i <3 bob

LanceWindu
Man boobs.

Tired Hiker
Meatloaf was in Fight Club, B*tch T*ts!

venomfan
fight club

Sc0rchy
that he was... haha...

"you're too old, fatty. and you're t*** are too big."

anyways. fav songs from rocky horror picture show?

i can't decide between "toucha toucha toucha touch me" (i don't know if that's enough toucha's...) and "sweet transvestite"

BidMyBlood2Run
hmm... favorite song... I have way too many

thorncrawler
it's just a jump to the left *jumps to the left* yeah i love rocky, i've seen it 4 times once in london, and 3 times in reading

sk8rpunkbarbie
i aint seen it live but got the the cinema showing with everyone dressed up on a fridaynite down at the old river side theatre he he very fun worn out my dvd nearly every time my mates r over we have to do that dance! *and then a step to the right and its the pelvic thrust....* ok me knows the words :$

§P0oONY
i just got the soundtrack, Im so happy

Darth Traya
Hot pattoitie, bless mah soul! I really love that rock 'n' roll!

Bardock42
Oh I'd love to see it as a Play at some time..I have only seen the Movie, which was awesome....

Lana
I absolutely LOVE the movie....one of my friends saw it live and said it was awesome. I really really want to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.