hey hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sc0rchy
greetings all.

my name is antonio and i live in california. i'm 17 years of age and i don't like to use caps when i type. dunno what else i should put in this here intro.

venomfan
lol, thats all you have to put, welcome to KMC have fun.

Sc0rchy
how do i get one of those special things on top of the avatar?

Sarsi
Hey Antler! For everyone who cares I live in Milwaukee in the middle of no where er, Wisconsin. And I am a stalker.

Sc0rchy
...i thought i lost you at vons amidst all the strikers!

Sarsi
I know you are staring at me!

Sc0rchy
embarrasment devil love

Sarsi
Yep I know everything!

yerssot
this already goes weird without the freaks around here intervening ... I like it wink

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

grymlock
do enjoy your staying...

cheers!!

nazgulinthedark
messed hello....

BOPRecruit 16
vedui', Sc0rchy!

(vedui' is elvish for "greetings!) i'm from callie also. what area (northern, mid, or southern)? short hand is acceptable here.

what movies are you into?

Sc0rchy
i live in southern californy and i'm into most movies. i'm fairly open-minded about them, and i love the ones that have really cool philosophies (like fight club big grin)

BOPRecruit 16
have you seen the last samurai and what do you think of lotr?

Sc0rchy
haven't seen last samurai or return of the king (if that's the lotr you're referring to)... i've become sort of a recluse the past month or so...

however, i will say that i liked lotr 1 and 2. fun fun, and saved me from reading the novels, though my friend says i'm missing out...

BOPRecruit 16
what other lotr is there? big grin laughing what do you mean by recluse?

you could read the books, they are somewhat different from the movies. there's things in there that weren't in the movie.

Sc0rchy
recluse... antisocial... hermit... etc.

and i've found i don't enjoy reading. 4 years of honors level english has warped my mind and i can't read for enjoyment anymore. about 3 chapters into a book i'll start looking for symbols/themes/etc.

it's really quite saddening.

BOPRecruit 16
i can be antisocial at times when i'm around new people and at school. depends on my mood and if i'm tired or not.

i love to read online fanfiction and books, they help expand my mind. plus, gives me ideas for my own fanfiction. i may get into english more when i'm not stuck with my annoying lit teach no more! she bugs the crap out of me! *argh*

Sc0rchy
i love being antisocial. no need to put up with other people's shxt.

devil

and i'm sorry to hear that your teacher is annoying. mine's funny, guarantees everyone at least a b, and pushes back due dates.

BOPRecruit 16
are you like an outsider or gothic type? no offense.

my fave teacher in high school was mr. anderson, he was funny and always joked with the class.

Sc0rchy
um. outsider... though i have gothic traits. and no worries, i don't mind being classified into a category...

we have a mr. anderson at our school. he teaches some BS architectural design class. it has a lot of guys in it because on fridays he lets us play CS.

my favorite teacher would have to be mr. madrid though. he was really funny and would brag about how he would only take one shower a month.

BOPRecruit 16
do you dress darkly and uniquely or something?

mine's a math teacher.

glory, what bad luck for you guys! laughing

Sc0rchy
i don't dress darkly, i just have a disdain for happiness and all that jazz on some days...

and he was kidding... i think. haha... i think the best story he told was how he was going to set up the nursery for his future daughter. it'd be a bare cement room with an electrical socket.

BOPRecruit 16
the anderson i know, we call him endo for short, has little girl also. she's so cute! he brought her to class once. i remember, one time, he was telling us about three different kinds of idiots. different people he saw in one day and one another.

Sc0rchy
hahaha... that's awesome. i don't think madrid has brought his daughter in yet... oh, another cool thing about him is that he'll interrupt other history classes. a while back he came in during econ and just started chatting with the teacher and then ranting about how the swiss have made no major societal contributions. i think he was in there for a good 15-20 minutes.

BOPRecruit 16
my math teacher does that too, interrupt classes. since mr. ellington, mr. metheany, and mr. romero are old friends, they always have some sort of bet going on. right now, it's weight then on to muscle. they got some money on it. it's hella funnie. mr. e keeps bragging that he's winning and he's younger than metheany. laughing right....

Sc0rchy
haha... it's funny when teachers make fun of other teachers. we have this biology teacher, mr. jundanian, who's been teaching there for a looong time and he's really old, so my physics teacher was talking about disneyland and he said "yeah, mr. j's parents brought him there on opening day. i think he was like... 40."

BOPRecruit 16
mr. ellington and mr. metheany knew each other since college. they go way back. mr. e never wants to say his age, but he does brag that's he's younger than metheany although he's a bit bald and all white/grey haired...laughing

Sc0rchy
we have a teacher whose hair is all greyed up and he's in his late 30s... he says its genetic. haha

BOPRecruit 16
mr. e likes the class to think that he's in his 30's...psh! laughing

Sc0rchy
i wonder how old my teachers are... i don't think any have told me... although my physics teacher DID give his graduation year... i think he's about 36-ish. he has a picture of him in a swedish outfit playing the tuba laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
there's alot of young teachers at my school and some old ones too.

Sc0rchy
i think the youngest we have is 23... a buncha guys think she's hot... lol

BOPRecruit 16
i heard something similar from my pal, the force...*rollseyes* laughing

what kind of music do you dig? and movies.

Sc0rchy
um. if i hear a song i like, i'll listen to it. lol... though if you want genres i listen to mostly rock. fav bands include weezer, ozma, bright eyes, linkin park, jack johnson. fav movies include fight club, mallrats, dazed and confused, moulin rouge... um... that's all that's comin to me right now, but i've got a lot.

yours?

BOPRecruit 16
what's dazed and cofused about and whose ozma?

i listen to alternative/rock music, mostly. depends on my mood and what i like. my fave songs and bands change a lot. mainly: matchbox 20, evanesense, etc. movies...lotr, x2, ....sorry, my brain just died and i can't think of anything i like...sad, no? laughing

Sc0rchy
dazed and confused is a movie that occurs in one night in the 1970s. it's the last day of school and it centers around a buncha incoming seniors. it's really great. especially the initiation part ^_^

and ozma is a band that sounds a lot like weezer's green album. i love them. they are awesome.

BOPRecruit 16
have you heard "i hate everything about you" by 3 day's grace? i love that song! one of my faves.

Sc0rchy
nopers... i'll be sure to "obtain" it though... devil

and if we're recommending songs, i suggest "free ride" by the edgar winter group... great intro (i dunno if i got the band right though)

BOPRecruit 16
check out the music videos at mtv.com and BLASTRO. great vidz and media player for the vidz.

Sc0rchy
mtv must die...

BOPRecruit 16
why! i get most of my music news from there.

Sc0rchy
i despise it. i think it's a shxt station that needs to be shut down.

BOPRecruit 16
in your opinion. i love the music.

Sc0rchy
they don't play that much music anymore. i tried watching it once, it was all shows. sad

BOPRecruit 16
it's great! movie news, celeb news, and music vidz on trl and in mornings.

Sc0rchy
i prefer listenin to kroq smile hehehe

BOPRecruit 16
i listen to the radio alot also. 104. 9 - rock/alt. station, 105.3, and 106.5.

Sc0rchy
106.7 is the only good rock station i get... the other ones i listen to are 93.1, 101.1, 95.5 (oldies) and 88.1 (jazz)

BOPRecruit 16
don't like listening to country, some rap, and don't listen to much oldies neither.

Sc0rchy
no oldies? FOR SHAME! oldies ROCK!

BOPRecruit 16
not always, just sometimes. if i hear it on the radio or if dad listen's to it. just can't stand country at times. guys at school sing and play it too much. give the class hell is what they do! laughing

Sc0rchy
haha... country is the devil's music!!!

BOPRecruit 16
"welcome to hell!" as the redneck puts it. laughing

Sc0rchy
"country music promotes inbreeding"

BOPRecruit 16
....................*sweatdrops* lightly put there scorchy...laughing

isn't scorchy the name of a dragon beanie baby?

Sc0rchy
i dunno... lol. i related it to fire ants... i think i explained it already in the name origin thread miffed but i made it up and it used to be sc0rchy, the loveable fire ant. later on i realized that that was a lot to type and sc0rchy was easier. smile

BOPRecruit 16
whose scorchy the loveable fire ant? got pic? i don't go to that thread, sorry.

Sc0rchy
no one. it was just a random name that came to mind, so i used it. i guess ant could go to me though cuz of antonio...?

BOPRecruit 16
now how in the almighty did you get that linked to antonio?!

Sc0rchy
ant... antonio... i dunno. i think i might have seen my avatar before i made up the name... lol

BOPRecruit 16
didn't think it all the way through?

Sc0rchy
well, you've gotta admit, sc0rchy the loveable fire ant is a pretty kick @$$ name!

BOPRecruit 16
uhm...............i guess? laughing

Sc0rchy
well. i like it. :P

BOPRecruit 16
i'm just have a particular taste and eye for certain things.

Sc0rchy
obviously for certain things that are BAD

jk wink

BOPRecruit 16
not always. don't always assume that. laughing

Sc0rchy
i never assume. i presume. cuz everyone knows what happens when you assume.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.