The importance of twelve...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Have a look at this, and see what you think...

http://www.mugglenet.com/books/12.shtml

shanie623
I don't see the big deal. The number 12 is used most of the time because it's just too common (see what I mean when you read the "fan's theory of #12" in that same page you've posted.)

I honestly stopped reading when I got to the middle of Chapter 3 laughing I just skipped to the theory; which is more reasonable and interesting.

PrefectRonnykin
odd

N.Tonks
weird blink

daeri
I never noticed that it had so much twelves in it erm

Linkalicious
I think it's highly over emphasized...probably should be downplayed

Candy
i didnt notice too...
i dunno...

DanZeke25
ugh it could mean sumthin.... but if it did it would be pretty hard to make sumthing big up with 12.... but it is weird there is so manny 12s in it.... i never noticed

~*~Tassie~*~
bumping.. smile

Sauron
Well, i always use the number 23 yes
Its not important though

el-pirate
maybe it's just her favourite number or something...... (and no offence, but the one who counted this has a little bit ot much free time on his hands huh )

pixie1
hmmm lots of 12's

BingaBonga
Exactly. I highly doubt that the number "12" will amount to anything. erm

Lianslo
its interesting...but i think it would be hard to make that number into something very important.

Scar
Well... but dont you think it has been used more than it was supposed to be?

shaber
12 would form a basis for a more flexible numeral system.

orient_celts
I did notice it but didn't give it much thought before.

Elessea
I never realized there was so many before, but i agree with the others. 12 isnt anything special, just a very common number. I bet if you went in and counted other numbers they would be jsut as much, but none of us are big enough losers to do that (hopefully stick out tongue)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.