Midsummer Murders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

glenn
Who here like Midsummer Murders, cos i sure do. Tell me what you think of it. What do you think of Barnaby's new partner, not as good as Troy i thought but he was OK.

MsFit
Midsomer murders is alright. I wish they'd bring Troy back though. Still, can't blame him for leaving- seems like a bit of a dangerous place to live!

Devalion
I sort of liked it, and Troy is soooo much better than the new bloke.

ilvorlandobloom
Did u know Orlando Bloom was on this show once?
i wish they showed it in the U.S. so i could see it.

im sorry to all u people who hate when he is mentioned in a thread not about him... i just had too...

X-Menfan2003
Midsummer Murders rocks!!! I like both Troy and Scott, but Troy is far better. I think it would be good if Troy returned and he teamed up with Barnaby and Scott to solve a strange murder. Plus, Cully is hot!!!

andyF1
i like midsomer murders, infact i like most detectives especially the quirky ones like jonathon creek.

Devalion
Most of the detective programmes aren't that bad, i must agree - especially 'Wire in the Blood'. Did anyone see that last week?.......Oh by the way.....I'm back!!! devil

chops
midsommer murders rocks. i wach it whenever i can. the only bad thing is about how long it takes to make the episodes. whos going to wach the christmas speacial. orlando bloom was in the episode judgement day and he gets killed with a blow to the chest wit a pichfork

movies_n_pizza
hi,
i am new here but i absolutley love midumer murders, my favorite so far is Death's Shadow. big grin though i have only seen a few.
i read in one of the forums that there were a few guest stars like Timothy West, Richard Johnson and Orlando Bloom.
i was wondering if any of you that have seen all of the series could tell me which ones these three actors are in.
thanx alot
~Annie~ embarrasment

movies_n_pizza
thats fine i like him too
i was wondering if u knew which episode orlando was in embarrasment ?
~Annie~

Black Angel 86
Its ok. I prefer crime programmes like CSI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.