Single, And Not Quite Sure What 2 Do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
um, well, he didn't come back.

meh.... i'm better off without him... or so i keep getting told!

i feel kind of empty, like everything's gone, and i'm wandering around the house just staring at his stuff and feeling lost!

ah well... once again the Syren is single and dangerous! though i'm not quite sure what to do with myself coz i was with him for 14 months, but apparently it's just like getting back on a bike!

but i haven't ridden a bike in three years *scratches head, confuzzled*

oh well... i'll get over it... and i've got work tonight so i should be ok!!

and thanx for everyone's support when i was online last nite, especially Force (who wanted to kill my ex), and Sil (who slapped me to snap me out of it), and Saucy (who makes me smile whatever she does).

**SYREN, BACK AND BADDER THAN EVER!!** smokin'

LarryTheArch
WHAT THE ****!
*loads shotgun*
who the hell did what to you!!!!!!!??????????/

NyC-gUrL
Hunt him down and torture him yes shifty

LarryTheArch
but dont make him loev you

NyC-gUrL
exactly...yes

just torture him laughing out loud

silver_tears
anytime girlfriend mhm mhm *snap snap* raver

§pearhead
that bastard never came back? just screw him then...er. not that way. forget about him, i mean.

clavis9495
were to much alike! confused confused confused

dave123
time for a guys opinion.... (sorry, LTA posted)
time for an intelligent guys opinion (just JJ LTA stick out tongue)
dont worry about him no let him worry about you if it was him that left you... and if you never see him again, then i suppose its for the best

and if you do so him again, and things dont work out, LTAs always available

yerssot
*grabs personalised axe*
well, what are we waiting for? a welcoming committee??
Let's get this hunt started devil

LarryTheArch
yes there is alwayz me... big grin

to yerssot:

*passescocked shotgun and gets out a sword and axe*
hunt begins!

silver_tears
you are all nuts, he isnt worth it if he's stupid enough to leave our Syren mad

yerssot
we are nuts? we just want to make him suffer

silver_tears
and violent too messed

§pearhead
sil, guys like violence and explosions, youll just have to live with it stick out tongue

yerssot
and it's fun thumb up

§pearhead
it is fun...nothing like blowing something up or lighting something on fire to forget your troubles.

juggernaut26
go shoot the moron in the head then take the skin from his face and make a door mat out of it

nazgulinthedark
blink thats just disturbing...

Veralidaine
hes a bastard!....yes....
if he is going to mistreat you, then it is not worth having a relationship with him. (as corny as this may sound) There is someone out there, who is better for you...yes......and you will find them when the time is right.......yes

The Force
i'm still open for business wink cool

lil bitchiness
Come on girl, you dont need him or anyone else to define your life! You are so much better off smokin'

Singleness is what you need! thumb up

juggernaut26
sorry naz too many horror movies

Syren
OMG!!
thanx all of you, i feel a bit better, but i feel so empty, (probably coz i haven't eaten in three days!)
i dunno what 2 do with myself, i'm exhausted cuz i keep crying and not eating, i'm being sick all the time and even laying in bed has gotten boring! i never thought i'd mope so much over a guy, but he's all i've known for over a yr!!

yerssot
well, for starters eat something!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.