Pyro Icy thingy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vampiree
Ok peeps... release us from the everlasting fight and answer:

Who is cooler: Pyro or Iceman

I sooooooooo vote for Pyro.

Yers faithfully

Vampy (that's me) (pyro)
Sesy Allerdyce (pyro)
Be@st (iceman)

Be@st
I spent my vote.

Be@st
Pyro didn't even try to see what happened to X-men. He just fleed with stupid Magneto.

Sesy Allerdyce
of course pyro!!! he is HOTTER and better and stronger and powerfull, and he is a really bad guy, he is f*ckin awesome!!!!!

Sesy Allerdyce
wha-what????? STUPID MAGNETO???? aaaw!!!!! Magneto is so coooool!!!!!!

Vampiree
bad guys rock, beast. Why should anynoe listen to the rules, eh? And MAGNETO ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!!

Sesy Allerdyce
and pyro didnt fled!!!!!!

Be@st
Oh please don't say that you like magneto. He is sleazy oldman.

Sesy Allerdyce
magneto is cool cuz he is a bad guy! bad guys are rulz!!! just cuz bobby is a goody-goody loser good guy...

Vampiree
yes, i do like magneto. He's hurt... i like every character that is hurt. *hugs Chamber* besides magneto's really powerfull and quite intelligent

Be@st
Look; usually I'm on the side of the bad guys (just look above my avatar) But not when they're so week and stupid.

Sesy Allerdyce
magneto is intelligent and his attitude is better as xavier's attitude...

Vampiree
watch who ye're calling weak! pyro isn't weak! let alone magneto of course

Vampiree
actually i will not agree with that, magneto makes many mistakes butye can understand his decisions, why he hates humans so much. but he is cooler big grin

Be@st
But xavier is stronger then Magneto. And Magneto has attacked Xavier from the back so he stayed paralized. That's totally unfair (yeah I know that he's a bad guy but it proves that he's weak)

Be@st
One suggestions: BACK TO TOPIC.

Vampiree
yeah back on topic... magneto vs xavier would cause another endless discussion

pyro all the way

Sesy Allerdyce
okay... so, pyro is cooler then lil powerless icy...

Be@st
No. Pyro is a stupid worthless weak brat, who has very limited power unlike Icy who can beat pyro whenever he wants to.

Sesy Allerdyce
fire is melt ice.
fire is better then ice.
pyro is better powerfull then icy. (morrrrr)

so pyro the coolest and he would beat lil weak icy...

Vampiree
falalala, beast... he would melt him allllll the way

BarmyBrummie
HEHE......Lookie what i voted for.

Vampiree
a-hem abby.... well, surely not for pyro... *kicks abby*

Be@st
Look; We all saw in x1 that Bobby froze flame that rogue was holding; we all now that pyro is powerless if he doesn't have a lighter or any fire near him; we all know that he cant melt Iceman because he can just keep freezing himself; so why are we arguing? Iceman is better then pyro.

Be@st
Finally you confest that Pyro is more powerless than Iceman.

Vampiree
yeah, we also know that in x1 AND x2 rogue, jean and storm can't fly... the movie doesn't prove ANYTHING

Sesy Allerdyce
if icy freezin himself, pyro burn him... and i said it again: pyro would beat icy if he hasnt got a lighter, cuz he is stronger

BarmyBrummie
Its just a joke laughing out loud Anyway i think they are the same cus shawn and aaron are both hot big grin
*kicks herself for fun*

Vampiree
beast: sesy didn't mean that... i'm sure she meant sth else *kicks ses*

SES YE IDIOT! DID YE JUST TELL WHA TI THINK YE TOLD YE JUDAS??

Be@st
We don't know that. We only know that they don't fly. Maybe they just don't want to. And by the way; Jean can't fly in ultimate x-men; in movie she didn't reach maximum of her powers.

Sesy Allerdyce
heeeeey my english is awful and im sleepy, and ya take advantage of that!!! big grin

Vampiree
we surely know that rogue has the mere MINIMUM of her powers in the movie, the same can be with pyro. Then the situation that happened in x1 in phisically IMPOSSIBLE because as we all know pyro can manipulate the temperature of his fire and ICE. ALWAYS. MELTS. AT. 0 DEGREES.

Be@st
Look, iceman doesn't need anything to freeze bobby. Which means that john without the lighter would be ice before he could punch bobby, and we don't know that john is stronger than bobby. Who knows; I think that bobby would kick john's flaming ass.

Sesy Allerdyce
*kick herself cuz she is an idiot* eer

Be@st
Look I'm 14 and I live in croatia. I'm not that good in english as you could think.

Vampiree
ye didn;t get my point beast. the fire would melt the ice cuz THAT'S THE WAY NATURE GOES! i don't care if they didn't think about that in the movie, which produced sth completely BRAINLESS...

Be@st
when ice is melted it becomes water; Water turns of fire that's the way that nature goes. Pyro is a loser. That's a way that nature goes.

BarmyBrummie
Originally in X2 when Xavier used cerebro on the mutants, they were going to show more of the mutants losing control of their powers. One shot was going to be Pyro melting all of the ice around him-WITHOUT THE USE OF A LIGHTER. This shows that all the mutants are not at full strength in the movies. Gambit was supposed to be in that scene too big grin

Vampiree
YAY!!!!!! ye just saved my honor abby!

ye see beast? mwahahahaha he doesn't need a lighter.

Be@st
It means that pyro could be stronger then icy with the maximum of his powers. But we can also assume that Bobby didn't reach maximum of his powers; so it doesn't matter.

Vampiree
so if iceman WOULD reach his maximum, what would he be able to do? would he be able to do sth with the fire that turns ice to water and water to gas?

Be@st
He could do what he can already do but faster; he would kick pyro's butt in a second.

BarmyBrummie
The thing is, Pyro needs something to be able to use his powers but in the future he will be able to use them without a source. Bobby can already use his powers, he doesn't need something to help him so in the future Pyro is the one who will evolve more and become more powerful. Also in that scene they were just going to show bobby freeze up the floor around him in the X jet so, not much of a power surge there.

Vampiree
yeah, but we then we can say that pyro would be able to do the same! be as quick as him, geez, iceman isn't quicksilver!

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud

Be@st
Actually if he would freeze all around him he would beat pyro; 'cause when pyro would melt all the ice it would turn off his fire.

Vampiree
uhm... excuze me but it's either mine, or yers crappy english, beast big grin explain the sentence, i don't understand it

Be@st
no; he isn't quicksilver; but pyro is so slow and weak that he doesn't need to be a quicksilver.

BarmyBrummie
Pyro can evaporate the water.

Sesy Allerdyce
hm, and iceman why better fast then pyro???

Vampiree
now yer talking stupid things beast... i;m trying to be unbiased here!!!

Be@st
iceman freezes all aroun him->pyro melts it->ice becomes water->it turns off all of pyro's fire->Bobby finishes him with an ice missille.

BarmyBrummie
again-Pyro would evaporate the water

Be@st
Look; Ice is solid matter and fire is not. it means that ice can go through air faster then fire.

Be@st
Yes; but while pyro is evaporating water iceman hits him with an ice missille.

Vampiree
look, abby said it TWO times... pyro can evaporate the water! which means: pyro -> ice -> water -> gas -> NOTHING!

BarmyBrummie
Pyro can increase the heat as much a he wants to, bobby can't keep cooling the water cus it would turn back into ice. With a high flame temperature Pyro can evaporate the ice while its still moving through the air. The flames would be so hot that the ice would evaporate in milliseconds.

Be@st
Wait a minute. You said that movie means nothing. And in the comics pyro needs a source of fire which means that it's enogh that iceman freezes or wets the lighter and by by pyro.

BarmyBrummie
I quote myself big grin

Vampiree
I SAID, THAT YE JUST CAN'T RATE HIM BY THE MINIMUM OF HIS ABILITIES! AND WHO KNOWS IF PYRO WOULDN'T be able to create fire in the comics if he wouldn't DIE

Be@st
Yes; but it's only if he reaches the maximum of his powers and he still didn't; not in comics and not in movies.

BarmyBrummie
no, pyro can icrease the temperature of the flame anyway.

Vampiree
jesus christ holy f*cking shit!!!! HE DIED IN THE COMICS SO HOW CAN WE KNOW WHAT HE WOULD BE ABLE TO DO????!!!!!!

Sesy Allerdyce
before he die he able to create fire... but it isnt sure...

BarmyBrummie
Oh man....here we go.....

Vampiree
and yeah, he can increase the temperature eitherways... it's the ability he had from the biggining, that's why he never actualtly got burnt eve as a human

Be@st
yes; but he can't manipulate it good enough to evapurate the water and melt the ice missile in a same time.

BarmyBrummie
All he has to do is create a thick wall of fire because as the water and ice go through it they will evaporate. Nuff said!

Vampiree
ye have SUCH a thick scull..... can't ye understand that he would probably be able to do it if he would reach the max of his powers?

Be@st
Hey; he died it means that it doesn't matter what's the maximum of his powers. If it was important then it would be written before he died. It means that this thing without a lighter was just a hollywood's imagination.

Be@st
I don't know how does it go in your imagination but fire can't melt a 1 meter long ice missile in a milisecond. It would just make it thinner for a few centimeters but it would still hit pyro.

Vampiree
he died because it thickens the storyline... the story became more interesting that way *sob sob he was a victim!* they just didn't think of increasing his powers in the comics...

Be@st
Do you see what are you saying? You can't now imagine pyro with powers stronger then they are in "reality" so that he could beat iceman. Now I can say that iceman has a power of non-melting ice.

Sesy Allerdyce
omg its a so silly thing...

BarmyBrummie
Look:
Known superhuman powers: Pyro is invulnerable to any fire that he has placed under his mental control and has the psionic ability to cause any fire to grow in size and intensity and to take any form he wishes, even that of a living creature. (Such fire creatures, however, have no intelligence or life.) He can psionically manipulate the flame to do whatever he desires. Pyro's fiery creations have greater solidity than normal flame; hence a giant "bird" he created from fire could grasp and carry a solid object with its claws. The degree of Pyro's concentration necessary to manipulate a flame being is directly proportional to the being's size, power, and flame.

If he was shot at witha metre long piece of ice he can make the fire take hold of the ice which would then easily melt and evaporate it.

BarmyBrummie
Now if you'll excuse me i have to go and take a shower cus i reek. (smell really really bad) big grin

Vampiree
ugh... ye didn't have to add that abby sick anywho... do ye guys see my new sig?

Be@st
Look; Water turns off fire. After the ice melts I think that it would turn off any of pyros fire which enables iceman to do some more missiles or freeze pyro since he needs to concentrate on melting the ice missille. Now I have to go, but in a few days I'll come back and continiue with the discussion.

BarmyBrummie
I back and smelling sweeter than a candy shop!!! big grin Cool new sig Vampy!!! Be@st, did you read any of what i just posted? Pyro can solidify flames. Iceman wouldn't stand a chance.

DezW
yes, yes, and he can manipulate the temperature of the fire so he could melt that icewall any second!

Vampy sweet: your new sig is so cool! big grin

Vampiree
dezzie: thankys! made by sesy of course! AND JABBERWOCK IS ON IT!

heen68
Pyro is sooo awesome love

DezW
but I like Bobby too... tehehe... cuz I have to... in the Evo he is funny... big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah, sometimes funny, but always annoyin...

Vampiree
no he's not!!!! he freezes Pyro's flamethrowers!

DezW
umm.. almost forget:
in the comic Bobby couldn't make ice without any mist or something like that. Storm used to make him a little storm to help him.

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah! so, ya see be@st, your dear bobby is a loser! a snowman! hahaha!!

Be@st
Look; I don't know about which series are you talking about; but in my comics and in a movie he doesn't need any help; unlike pyro.

Be@st
And by the way even if he solidifies his flame; he still needs a source of fire to keep the flame. And if bobby would distract his attention for a second; he could freeze the lighter (or something else) to make pyro powerless.

Sesy Allerdyce
but iceman isnt such fast

Vampiree
yeah and pyro is a bit psychotic about his ziippo or basically anything that can create fire so he wouldn't let him take it big grin

Be@st
He doesn't need to take it. He should just put abit of ice on it so it would become unusable.

BarmyBrummie
Hey, just got back from babysitting! Can't believe this discussion is still going on. Pyro would win FULL STOP!

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah but he has a lot of lighters and flame-thrower...

Vampiree
he wouldn't even let him get near it, or look at it...

pyro wins. end of story.

Be@st
Few seconds would be enogh tofreeze pyro ; so that he couldn't use them.

BarmyBrummie
Dude, just leave off or this Pommie is gonna get pi$sed!! cool

Be@st
Iceman can freeze air. It's enogh that he freezes the air around pyro's lighter (hand) and turns the fire off. Even if pyro melt's the ice water would fell on a lighter and again ligter is unusable.

Sesy Allerdyce
oh come on, in the comic few seconds was enough when pyro killed a t-rex... he would kill bobby...

Be@st
t-rex can't turn off pyro's fire; and can't make an ice shield around himself to defend himself.

BarmyBrummie
The bottom line is in the movies Bobby will win. Why i hear you ask (or shut the f*ck up from some of you) It's because bobbys a good guy and an x man. Good guys always win in movies no matter what the odds. Fact is though if pyro were still an x man and had a fight with bobby, pyro would win cus he's a badass and can totally out do bobby.

Sesy Allerdyce
khm... i want to said, a second would be enough pyro would kill bobby, before he can do anything

DezW
Pyro: cool

DezW
Bobby: snowman

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

DezW
but Bobby is cute too smile

Vampiree
laughing out loud i think the pic dezzie posted just ended the discussion big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
hehe, and this snowman would beat pyro, eh? this is the best joke that i ever heard...

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah... and just see the poll! pyro wins! like the real life he would win!

scary8511
pyro is so much better than iceman, iceman is a mummys boy pyro is a sex godlove

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah ya right! pyro is a sexy beast love

Devalion
Hey sorry to dampen things a tad, but isn't this the same as asking every1 who's better looking? Just thought i'd tell u, coz hey u told me off for it!!! devil

juggernaut26
your right nobody is voting for iceman cuz they only know what they've seen from the movies BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gambit88
that's right you guys are voting for him cuz of the person who plays him not the real pyro or the real iceman i agree with jugger

Sesy Allerdyce
hm... i know the evo and comic bobby too... but i didnt pick him in the poll erm

DezW
cuz Bobby isn't your husband Ses big grin

SK88728
ice... plus the thing says 'who is COOLER?" smile

Vampiree
yes! that's the point... pyro is much cooler big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah, you're right wink

SK88728
shut up and think like a stupid person, COOLER, as cold. Not cool like me. lol.

Vampiree
cool as cold? then it really has to be icy but cool as ME then it's pyro

SK88728
no! as in ME! cool

Vampiree
i'm cooler than ye... i'm a vampire and yer just STOOPID mort...

DezW
so the question'd be: who is HOTTER? and it is Pyro of course. smile Bobby is cool. smile

BarmyBrummie
Shawn and aaron are both hot so stick out tongue

Sesy Allerdyce
shawn is... weird... but i dont say anything...

kohl
iceman. he's got the potential.

Sesy Allerdyce
sad everyones hate pyro...

BarmyBrummie
i don't hate pyro. no

MissMarsden
PYRO!! rolling on floor laughing

juggernaut26
I HATE PYRO!!! why does everyone like him so much until the movie nobody even heard of him now he's one of the most popular just cuz of the person who played him

DezW
and cuz the Evo smile

BOPRecruit 16
pyro (aaron stanford) can light my fire anyday! woo! laughing

gambit88
c'mon guys that's just not right this is the xmen forum not the aaron stanford forum you hsould make a line for him in celebrity forums

Vampiree
gambit, juggernaut: no we're not talking about ONLY movie pyro, i love him in the cartoon because i never really had the chance to read some comics and i know sesy just adores comic pyro so it's not true that we like pyro only cuz of aaron... erm

Be@st
Aboiut the picture:HERE'S COOL PICTURE OF ICEMAN.

Vampiree
surry... but haha after the snow man hahaha i don't think that anything can make iceman hahahahahaha look cool laughing out loud ;lol:

Be@st
Look; Pyro is a loser. I don't get you. He is a loser in a comic and in movie and probably in evo. He died in a comic bnecause he is a stupid loser; he fleed in a movie 'cause he is a stupid coward. All together:
PYRO SUCKS!!!!

Vampiree
now yer being unbiased roll eyes (sarcastic) ... look if ye ain't gonna talk with me like a normal person then thid discussion is over cuz i could say: 'iceman is a stupid loser just BECAUSE' too and we could fight like that till death... now excuse me i got more important things than that to do, i gotta make dinner.

Sesy Allerdyce
okay... i will very, very mad now....

so, ya think he die in the comic cuz he was a loser??????? shit, he saved senator kelly!!!!!!!! he was self-sacrificing, do ya unsterstand???? he wasn't a loser!!!!!!! just cuz he wasn't a ****ing damn x-men, he was a loser, eh??????? shit....

and i dont love pyro just cuz in the movie is so hot. i adore the evo and comic version too. i love him cuz his attitude and his personality. shit....

beastnpyro
uhm... i reckon pyros cooler.... you see... iceman is a wuzz.... he is such a pooftah!!! damn icemans f*cked in the head

Vampiree
yay! finally bnp joined! shifty pyro's winning big grin

beastnpyro
lol... yeah... ofcourse he is... hes like the coolest mutant ever....(im just wondering... why did they put an ugly guy to play pyros part in xmen 1?????) why dint they just put aaron there???? damn... xmen ones pyro is soooo fugly eh

Vampiree
dunno why didn't they thnk of aaron in x1 big grin but he's in x2 and in x3 so i'm happy big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
cuz that guy had blond hair, blue eyes, and he was tall, like the comic pyro

Be@st
Look; I don't like Pyro because he so much acts like he's better then everybody; and he left x-men in a critical moment (in x2). He has cool powers; but I still think that Iceman could beat him because his powers are very limited (Let's say it's raining; he can't use his ligter and he is done; he can do nothing; only pray that icy is going to be in a good mood)

Sesy Allerdyce
he is a bit egocentric and arrogant, but is not a negative thing. he left the x-men, cuz the prof, wolvie and etc. before dress him down all the time. he wanted to helped them, but when he saw that magneto was left, he was INTELLIGENT and he left with him!
and his power is cooler then bobby's power. the fire is strongert then ice!

Be@st
I know it was probably the smartest thing to leave (and I would do the same if I was in his place) but still I don't like it because Bobby and everybody thought of him as a friend, and he proved them oposite (sorry I don't really know how to spel it). And by the way fire melts ice which becomes water and it turns of the fire so we can say that they're the same. And i like fire more then ice but sit's bad that pyro can't create fire so I think that in this case bobby's power's are cooler then Pyro's.

Vampiree
fire melts ice and then (for the hundredth time) evaporates the water

BarmyBrummie
After all i've said and done ya still aren't listening to me. I am a scientist, i know when i am right and i am right so stick out tongue
Vampy i've just looked through the kill the person above you thread and i have to say you have one hell of an evil mind evil face

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>