help please!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
My computer is completly stupid, and I can't get my sig to work. The prob is that I can see it but u can't I am trying to get it fixed but could u help me and tell me if u can see the pic in my sig.

Vegeta13
nope, cant see it

Kitoky
Did you fix it Aurora? How big is it?? length times width wise. The file is gif right? Try posting it from a site of some sort instead of it being uploaded.

I'm in school right now....and I might get fraimed if anyone caught me doing this.

sauron
i can see it the wonderful merry? (ie me big grin)

Aurora
LOL I am so upset at the stupid thing. Naz made me a great sig and noone can enjoy it. I can see it but noone else can. Booohooo....

sauron
what is it, the merry one with aurora on in bluey purple writing

Aurora
yes

sauron
well i can see it, so its ok big grin

Melani
i see it

Aurora
Really??? Oh boy, and I thought I deleted it. I guess it fixed it's self. LOL

sauron
big grin time heals all big grin

Aurora
Actually I just looked at my help topic and Raz fixed it for me. OPPs I thought that it was magic.

Kitoky
It was better if we believe that time fixed it so if we have a similar problem we just wont worry about it.......for a bit. Then we panic because it's not fixing itself like its supposed to.

Aurora
Forget what I said, It was magic!!

Exa
Hm, I also can see it... strange.... mine also didnt work yet sad no

Aurora
Bug Raz enough and he will fix it!

sauron
well exa, pm raz or someone, and say ever so politely "get your a$$ over here and fix this for me"

^will i get wrong for that^

KingOfGondor292
I see it now smile lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.