sig's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazgūl-lord
hi i have a question.Hwo can i make sig's like the one sauron made i think it's awesome but i have no idea how to do it.Can you help me?

Ow and how do you reduce the size of pictures so they can fit in my sig?

sauron
well its your luck day mate, because you can get quality sigs, with none of the effort

all you need to do is

go to the art/anime forum, go into godshintos sig making thread and p.m hiom with what you want on it...what one of my sigs did you like, the fraud of the rings one with sourman big grin or my current one?

nazgūl-lord
the one you have now but the others are also very nice and thx for the info

sauron
well all the sig things have been shut down sad damn except the official, but pm someone to ask, if you do it in the thread it will get lost in rabble

nazgūl-lord
exa told me you can make such awesome things in paint but thats like impossible (no offence to exa tough she helped me alot these last days)
i rather want to make one myself

sauron
exa told you I can, or you can as in anyone

nazgūl-lord
as in anyone.How did you make yours

sauron
lol well what i did first was ask godshinto...then i waited, then i clicked on private messages and it was there...hard work i know big grin godshinto is great at making them

nazgūl-lord
the dark lord knows how to do it the hard way yes

nazgūl-lord
by the way know any good sites to find pics from lord of the rings(from the movie)(not the official site)

Discos
My last sig was not that bad, the one with DrEvil, I have it on another forum but decided to change this forums siug to an eagle and what not

sauron
lol well you have to stick it out....

Exa
@sauron can I use the melkor sig also in other forums? I love it so much...

Discos
Nazgul-Lord, perhaps go to http://www.google.com and go to images, you may perhaps of known of this but its very awesome.

Unfortunatly no great pics of the eagles from LOTR

sauron
in other forums yeah, its in the banner thread, you cant in here though, because exa is trying for it

but u must have made by hedgemon, and contributed by sauron big grin stick out tongue

Smodden
speaking of sigs...i believe sauron said i could have his one with him reaching out to the screen.

havn't got it yet...

sauron
oh that was you, ive been in every nook and cranny on this site trying to find out who it was who asked

Exa
Ok I will stick out tongue thank yoooou... smile smile yes

Smodden
yeah they closed the thread it was in when i asked u. the rpg one.

lol

good times...

Kitoky
I was having fun at the 2 rpg threads.....except for when Vegeta was there....doing some not so very organized things. I was like the lead role in the rpg man. Naz was hardly there!

Smodden
i know stupid mods! we need to do that again

Smodden
THIS POST IS FOR SAURON

can i plz have my sigy now????

Hegemon875
I am NOT a plant!!! eek! My name is Hegemon, no "D". Thank you.

sauron
im looking big grin, it seems to have disapeared though, naz made it so she might have it

speaking of naz where the hell is she, she hasnt been on in like forever sad

sauron
i apologise hegemon lol smile

Kitoky
BurlyMan is a good person to request a sig for.

Hegemon875
It's cool, just call me hege, everyone else does roll eyes (sarcastic) Although I hate the way it sounds.

sauron
okie dokie hege

whooo kit your on big grin finally after a week of kitoky drought i am on at the same time as you

Melani
Hey Can Someone make a sig like Kit or Sauron plzzz I would really apprecite it!! plz and thank you soooo much

mah
This isn't entirely appropriate for this section.

sauron
well i 'could' stay only if

the sigs stay related to lotr, all discussion in here while waiting for sgs is lotr/tolkien related

and most important stick out tongue that raz doesnt find it.....

nazgulinthedark
*yawn* hello here i am...sauron's sig is somewhere hidden in my documents...

nazgulinthedark
here it be

nazgulinthedark
melani

Melani
... thanx Naz!!!

Kitoky
Hey Melani, I'll try to get you one....

Melani
ok thanx Kit smile

Smodden
thanx i'm doin some mods on it...gota find a place for arwen

Melani
haha kool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.