god father 3 (crap)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jon camera
god father 3 should not have been made it has given a bad name to the god father trilogy.

do you feel the same

please i would like to know your views

many thanks
please do my poll

johnny_rotten
Godfather part 2 for me. I didnt think that part 3 was THAT bad..

thorC
the Godfather is completely finished in Part II, but in part II is more violance and nonsence scenes.we don't want to who is going to be the next Don. they should have changed the name of that part ( but i can't figure ti out now). but Part III is now that SUX, but it's should not have been made that's all

max
I loved the first god father and part II was good, but not the best. But i did not even see part III. when there was a god father marathone they did not even play part III it was only part I and part II.

sumunabeech
Personally, I prefer the second. At the same time you don't get the full effect without seeing the first. Still a great movie, but you miss out on what events led to Michael becoming the Don.
The third however, continued with Michael's struggle for the family to be legitimate. Something he was shooting for in II. Good movie for a sequel, would never stand alone like the other two can.

EOWYN3
Right--the first two are called "The Godfather Legacy"

Part three sucks so bad.

lil bitchiness
The Godfather triology are my favourite film(s) ever! I do think third was the weakest of the three but it wasnt crap.

Matrix Revolutions was the weakest of the 3, but it didnt suck that badly.

Same with Godfather...first two were excellent! Al Pacino nailed the role of Michael Corleone yes

BackFire
Never cared much for the godfather films.

Ushgarak
I agree that the Third is not as bad as is commonly made out.

Kes
Me neither.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.