Viva La Bam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
This show is by far the best TV show I've seen in years! Who likes it and who doesn't?

total metalhead
its okay but theres only so much Bam Margera i can take before he starts to annoy me beyond belief.

Aqua
i wish i have MTV..........

Tex
I love it! thumb up
The Vegas episode has been by far the best! laughing out loud

SlipknoT
I love this show, Bams crew is so funny, and the scavenger hunt episode was hilariouse(sp)

loserib
bams my hero cant wait till next season

badkittykitty
I havent seen it yet...isnt bam from jackass?

DracotheDragon
He was on jackass a couple of times, but no, he isnt on that show mainly. Well, next season will start March 4th 2004 (this year!)evil face

LanceWindu
I Love this show!

I laughed out loud when April said to Don Vito "You know you want it you little whore"

Tex
Don Vito is so disgusting! sick
I cant take my eyes off him! laughing out loud

SlipknoT
don vitos toenail stick out tongue

LanceWindu
OMG that was sick!

Dogbert
wow, that was just gross sick then ryan dunn SMELT it!! i was dying from laughter

JRatT12
i love that episode when they are on that island thats right next to that old nuclear power plant.

Tex
That episode was so fake.
It was totally staged!

xboy
they shouldnt off give him his own show...but giving steve-o and party boy a show was a great idea i luv "wild boyz"

xboy
*throwing up*

xboy
but his show's alright i watch it.........

TrAnCeDuO
i love it...its hilarious...

The Unknown
My favorite episode is when they do the three tricks each on Ape, Don Vito, and Phil. They alter Ape's car, tunnel underneath Don Vito's house, and paint EVERYTHING in the kitchen blue, lol. I also like the "don't feed Phil" episode.

DracotheDragon
Hey Trance, but anyway, ummmm.... My fav episode has to be the one where they build the castle for the Family Reunion. Right when Bam's Mum Mum said "Put that on your MTV Movie! Let's get the hell out of here!"

DracotheDragon
Well....

Sarah15
hey, does anybody watch viva la bam? i do.. and does anyone know if there is a new season of it?

Dogbert
This show is halarious. It is staged, but it is still funny big grin
I don't know if they are going to renew the show sad I hope they do

steely balls
oh they are new season somtime next month

steely balls
or maybe this month

Chelsea23
Actually Sarah, according to Sammy, there are already new season's of it now. I love Viva La Bam as though you couldn't tell by my sig lol

TrAnCeDuO
not only that but theres already a thread of this...

Sarah15
oh, ok, i didnt know...but thats cool

Tex
Merged the threads, the new season hasn't started yet, they keep showing reruns! mad

I really liked the Las Vegas episode! laughing out loud

SlipknoT
I dont think it's always staged

Red Superfly
Bam can get seriously annoying - like he always tries to be the smart-ass and even when he's been had, he goes out of his way to get them back, sometimes I find it quite sad.

He also has too much spare cash for what he does with it. He'd rather smash perfectly good stuff up rather than give it to charity or at least do something productive.

It is however mildly entertaining but I'd rather watch Dirty Sanchez because they are just a bunch of average Joes with slightly un-average cravings. Bam's just your typical skater guy covered head to toe in sponsors and stuff and totally losing his perception of value.

loserib
has anyone seen the new video he directed for clutch its called mob goes wild and he did a great job if you ask me you guys should check it out here http://www.hyfntrak.com/clutch/AFF2434/

and what superfly said about him and his money the way i look at it it his he earned it so he should do what he wants with it no reason making that much money if you are not going to enjoy it

Tex
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

total metalhead
Only worth mentioning for the 'Don't Feed Phil' episode, which was god damn hilarious...but it really shows Bam would be nothing without his parents. Or Ryan Dunn.

LanİeWindu
Does anyone else think that Viva La Bam is too fake in season 2?

<<Solo>>
Actually I thought it was a little more fake on season 1 then season 2.

Red Superfly
I still like it - I like the one one where they paint Phil blue, and everything in the kitchen blue - because Phil said it was his fave colour.

DracotheDragon
That episode was great, but i still like the family reunion, Pillaging Ye Olde Food Shoppe! That was great!! big grin

Sarah15
yeah i agree with you...i actually like the first season better than this season

shangheid
dumbest post ive ever seen. but the show owns and the 2 ppl who said they dont like it YOU SUCK

Red Superfly
Of course its the dumbest post you've ever seen. Like I care.

I still like the show.

Red Superfly
Ha ha ha! That was brilliant. I love anything with Raab Himself and Brandon DiCamillio - they are the stars of the show for me.

SlipknoT
I like Brandon, Rabb, Rake, and Ryan more than Bam, bt this show is simpley great

Dr. Strangelove
I hated this show at the start, but it's started to grow on me. I guess it's just the genre of destroying stuff because I was the same way with Jackass.

cKy
This show is totally awesome, because I am like, the biggest Bam Margera fan, and also a big fan of the band cKy. I still think the cKy videos that Bam and Brandon made are a hell of a lot funnier than Viva La Bam because it wasn't staged and was just them being stupid funny kids....

emmpoi
Pretty good show... I so wish Jackass was still on tho!

brewcrew1982
a great show you all should check out!! its on mtv though confused
really really really really funny!! i think 2nd season just got done!
check it out!!

Stormeister
do a search theres already a Viva La Bam thread here erm

SlipknoT
The CKY's are great. I think 2 and 4 are the best

Sarah15
i like viva la bam..but personally i liked the first season better..

ladygrim
when they painted the kitchen blue that was very funny

Morgoths_Wrath
Who are your favorite cast members in this show? I can't get enough of any of them! They're great! (also feel free to discuss Viva la Bam in this thread)

Magee
Phil Margera!! Man hes great

I also like Rake Yohn coz he just takes everything, he never reacts lol.

Falling4Daniel_
This is the best show on TV.

I love Bam and Rake. Bam is sexy. Rake is funny as hell, specially when he was shitting in the background in that red sleeper outfit when they were on 3 mile island, and when he had a crab stuck to his schlong.

SlipknoT
I like Rake Rabb and Bran the most.

Morgoths_Wrath
Yeah, Bam and his crew are the best. I HATE Don Vito! He's such a fat bastard!!!

SlipknoT
Are you kidding? Don Vito is the Man!

Emma718
The show Rocks...remember how Don Vito was gettin pissed at Tony Hawk

Loving_Daniel11
I watched reruns all last night, and they came on today too so I watched them again. smile
"I Got Two Words For Ya....Lets Get This Shit Started!"
This show proves how truly genuine my life will be when I get a few years older lol, cause im going to do some of the stuff they do. You only live once.

fruits
i love this show. it's funny. makes me laugh. they need some new episodes cuz the old ones r getting boring in my opinion

Loving_Daniel11
Not to me. That's all Ive been watching is Season 2 reruns. Dont know when new ones are coming on. Ill have to check with www.mtv.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.