What movie stars should be TV stars? (& vice-versa)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sunshynegrrl85
Has anyone EVER seen Harrison Ford in a TV spot, other than the occasional interview?? Can you think of any TV actors who have been in plenty of TV programming but never ONCE did a full-length feature film?

BOPRecruit 16
tv actors who i would like to see do more movies: drew fuller, aaron stanford, milo ventimiglia, chad michael murray, tom welling, michael rosenbaum, ashley scott, brendan fehr, jason behr, catherine heighl, majandra delfino

movie stars as tv stars: (hmm...let me think on that!)

singers/artists whom i would love to see act or act more often: jon bon jovi *loved him in ally mcbeal!*, lance bass, rob thomas, johnny rzeznik, stacie orrico, christina aguilera, sarah mclachlan, etc.

Kes
He did a few comercials thou. For a car...cant remember which thou blink Lancia I think.

Kes
Oh, I'd like to see Gillian Anderson, David Duchovny and Andrea Parker in more movies.
It would be funny to see Jack Nicholson do a few eps of some funny tv show.

sunshynegrrl85
OMG... are you serious????? Harrison Ford doing a CAR commercial... how on earth did I miss THAT one.... blink

On the subject of TV stars doing movies or vice-versa, did you see the commercial for "I Want to Marry Ryan Banks" in the movie theaters? I went to see The Last Samuri and saw the ad for it (marryryanbanks-dot-com). It's almost identical to the movie coming out called "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton". It's about this celebrity who tries to save his career by letting viewers choose which bachelorette, or everyday fan, gets to marry him. The catch is that the celebrity's best friend falls in love with the girl who is supposed to marry the celebrity. Jason Priestly, Bradley Cooper and Emma Caulfield are the primary characters, so I'm anxious to see who wins the girl.

Another interesting thing ~ since movies are always filmed months or years before they are shown, and release dates are usually set long in advance, how ironic is the timing of Britney's blunder marriage to a non-celebrity along with the 'Marry Ryan Banks' movie premiering on the 18th of this month ~ just over two weeks later?!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.