King of ROhan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IcepicK
Theoden son of ?????..........hum eorl? am I wrong?

BingaBonga
He was Theodred... Eomer was Theoden's sister-son, and after his son died, Eomer was his heir.

Fire
lol no not eorl

sauron
theoden son of thengel big grin

IcepicK
WTF? Theodred or Thengel? and wich was the name of the son of Theoden.. I reeade the books but I cant remember.. too many fu$k!ng names

BingaBonga
Theodred is son of Theoden who's the son of Thengol... Read the books again if you're having a hard time big grin reading

Fire
lol

sauron
he originally asked who theodens dad was, why are we on about his son now

Fire
I knew who it was, I just was on the phone, btw if you want the entire family tree I can scan it in

IcepicK
PLz if you can... I want to know the heirs since Eorl :d

sauron
whats :d, one of them people who can lick their nostril big grin

IcepicK
:d (tiping fast without clicking shift ..) = big grin ... and I asked to questions in one thread : Theoden son a father..... happy sauron ?.... LOL big grin

Exa
Eorl is the first of the kings of Rohan wink

And Eowyns&Eomers mother Theodwyn was the other daughter of Thengel, if I remember that correctly

I think Thengel is also mentioned in the film somewhere.

Kitoky
And when Theoden died, Eomer was king and he married Lothiriel daughter of Prince Imrahil. smile

Fire
I'll type it out first, Scanner is broke ATM

(btw I only got it from a few LOTR books don't shoot me if it is wrong somewhere)

Exa
You find everything (and REALLY everything) here...
people.wiesbaden.netsurf.de/~lalaith/Tolkien/Dynasty.pdf
quite confusing and you'll have to search some time... but here are really all names wink

Discos
I remember in the film we get to see the fathers of Theoden or was it his 4 sons, something to do with flowers....yess-um?

Exa
He
has
only
one
son

You mean in the scene of Theodred being buried? There their barrows could be seen... flowers= simbelmyne?

Kitoky
Eomer was the one that only had one son named Elfwine.

Exa
Theoden also only had Theodred; his wife died early.

Eomer and Eowyn were the children of his sister Theodwyn and Eomund, marshal of the march...

Fire
march??? don't you mean Mark?

Exa
Yeah maybe... forgot the english word... In German it's Mark... I jussthought it would be March (Westmarch and so on) in English... sry

Fire

Fire

Exa

Fire
I didn't say they were all kings smile, still it says eotheod and rohirrim so good enough, they didn't get the name rohirrim till after eorl anywayz

Exa
Yep and the name Eorlingas of course also not big grin

Fire
and so many more stuff, big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.