Under-rated movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bunnies = omens
Any movies you completly adore, but were trashed by critics or just went unnoticed?

A few from me:

- Another day in parasdise - i just love this movie, not for the violence or the hardness but just because it seems so real and has great music big grin, it should be up there with the ''classics''

-Bean: the movie - ok maybe a little contraversial but I find this film hallarious even if no one else did lol

The War - I dont remember hearing anything about this film, I just watched it late/early morning and went to hunt down the dvd the next day it was so good.

wicker_man
War of the Buttons ~ A wonderfully put together kids film that is far better then your average 'run of the mill' kids film.

No Escape ~ A brilliant action movie starring Ray Liotta and a young Matt Dillon, one of the best i have seen in a long time.

Haunted ~ Not to be confused with the Liam Nesson/Catherine Zeta Jones film of the same name, this is a wonderful often haunting film starring Stephen Rea and Kate Beckinsale.

botankus
And the winner is River's Edge, ladies and gentlemen (in the unnoticed department b/c it was praised by critics).

SilverFighter
Critics hated Michael Collins because of the IRA thing but that was stupid!! It was beautifuly made and historic accurate. I really love those Irish story movies big grin

johnny_rotten
The movie "The Pledge" pretty much bombed in the theatres. I think it's very much underatted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.