Big Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
I havesomething i need to get off my chest and the best way to ask is to ask the awesome people in the horror forums at KMC. Ok my question is on the Faces of Death movies (realy disgusting) if you had or have the stomach to see it (i dont care for it) i have seen some clips and it looks a little cool on the ways they die (i know im psycho) but i got a huge ass question: IS IT FAKE OR IS IT REAL? Because alot of people say its fake but alot of other people says its real and some people say its 50 and 50 (some scenes are fake and some are real) so please guys can you give me some info telling me witch of these is true? and ill do a post too!

Thanks - MM1

Striel
Aren't some of the things in there supposed to be real, but the majority are fake? I heard that once, I'm not sure if it's true.

Michael Myers 1
its pretty nasty man but ive heard cool sotories of ways ppl died and it sounded neat but kinda hard to beleive

Lord_Andres
I don't know for sure, some of it looks pretty real too me, like when those russian soldiers cut this guys trught how ever you spell it, but some things are deffently fake, like when this fat guy is blowing air into this plastic boat, and this kid (probobly hisson) comes running and jumps on the boat and the guys head blows up FAKE!!!

Dogbert
yea, sum of that stuff is sickening sick , but i dunno if it is fake of real, it's a tough call

Michael Myers 1
laughing out loud cool i need to see these.......

BackFire
Most of them are fake. A few are real, however.

Michael Myers 1
Jee ok if you have seen this one tell me uif it real or not. this guy told me these guys got this little monkey and put its head between two boards one time then they take off his scalp then they pour hot oil inside his head while he was still alive then they start to eat his brain and they like it. now is that true? ive seen some pix but now the movie.

BackFire
I vaguely remember that particular one, that was one of the few where it was really hard to tell whether it was real or fake.

Michael Myers 1
Poor monkey and isnt it good 4 you?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
my friend said over 90 percent are fake. some are real.

michaelmyers
this film sounds weird. whats the background on it?

Michael Myers 1
I think its just a bounch of people that record tapes of different ways people are killed and some animals too. i think

Punker69
Is it a video or download?I use to download them.Theres this one where this little girl walked in front a train and got hit.It was sick!she flew like 502 feet.That one looked knda real tho.pooor girl. sad

BarmyBrummie
i found this small summary of the movie:

"Faces of Death" is certainly not a snuff film according to the relatively strict official AFU definition. It purports to be a compilation of footage of death, collected by somebody named Doctor Gross as a result of his researches into the nature of death. There are only three sequences in the entire 100 minutes that depict probably genuine deaths. One is news footage of what appears to be a political assassination at a French news conference, the second is a skydiver falling to his death at an airshow, and the third is a botched movie stunt. The famous alligator and bear attack scenes are staged, and neither scene actually shows the victim being chomped or mauled. The monkey brain dinner scene also is unconvincing.

There are plenty of scenes showing people who died _before_ appearing in the film, and a number of genuine animal slaughterings. "

I have to see this movie, it sounds cool.

Michael Myers 1
yea it does

Michael Myers 1
and thanks for the info smile big grin smile

SilverFighter
Well, I think that the original guy (The Doctor) was showing some real shots of people dying. But the latter ones like FOD 3 were fake and that other Doctor was a very looney looking fella.

Michael Myers 1
That could be true

SilverFighter
The scene in which the oriental family is eating those puppies seem real. But the other scene with the over grown leech was obviously fake.

Michael Myers 1
Oh my i must see those movies.

SilverFighter
Watch the fist two movies and then tells what you think.

Michael Myers 1
Ok ill look and try to find them one day

Evil Dead
It's about 80/20 fake.....................

Michael Myers 1
i guess the fake stuff makes it look better

venomfan
they are real, and disgusting. faces of death is not the worst though, traces of death has the most appualing video ever. my uncle rented this and i actually left, some people get off on some f'ed up sh!t

Michael Myers 1
whistle

venomfan
sad but true, stick with slasher films too much blood not enuf story make for the best way to spend a friday knight. i got halloween:ressurection,fridaythe13th8:jasontakesma
nhaton,anightmareon elmstreet 1& 4,killer clowns and last house on the left...that one blew

Michael Myers 1
damn ur lucky

Nastybutlerbob
Traces of death is incredible. Geniune reality gore, a great metal soundtrack on the later ones. No doubt, If you watch these regularly you will become very strong.

BackFire
I didn't like Traces of death, it was boring and a bad ripoff of faces of death, which, while being mostly fake, was at least somewhat entertaining and interesting.

stinkfist462
i dont know ...

Michael Myers 1
hmm maybe ill rent both one day and compare them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.