Stars will be punk`d no more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Ashton Kutcher has pulled the plug for MTV`S PUNK`D . new episodes will end after dec 13 or 15 (i CANT REMEMBER)

Dogbert
Loser. this guy is a moron. that 70's show is kinda retarded and his movies suck big balls. punk'd was the best thing this ass*ole had going. FU*K HIM!

SlipknoT
owell, this show wasnt that good

Punker69

LanceWindu
* NEWSFLASH *

It's already past Dec 13-15th.

Punker69

LanceWindu
Hey Punk, you need to learn to respect your elders.

And if you would ask around to the most regular people on this forum you will find I am well liked by most of them.

So stop acting like a little douch bag and start being a respectful poster.

Tex
Stop attacking people Punker69

Ashton has "supposedly" pulled the plug on his show, but its a trick, MTV.com said the new season will start again in March.

He wants stars to think they're safe from getting "punk'd".

Punker69
YEAH!!!!
You better not be fooling me TEX becuz if u r................

And lance I dont care who you r but I dont have to be nice to u.I dont even know who u r so bug off.

Dogbert
punker, on that 1st post edited, did u say summin bout me, cus if u did, PM me what u said

LanceWindu
read what Tex (the mod) said.

Punker69
uum no I uh ....................didnt. whistle .Ok tex im sorry i didnt know you where the mod otherwise I would have sucked up to you.I wont be mean to you again.But lance just called me a dumb*ss why dont you bleep him out that hurts my feelings.And I went to mtv.com and I didnt see anything about aa new season on march.

Tex
I did "bleep" him.

MTV.com took it off its webpage shifty

Just wait till March, you'll see! yes

Punker69
yeah after I asked u to.

Tex
No, once I read what was written.

Punker69
yeah sure.

Tex
wacko

LanceWindu
Now Punker69, I am sorry for what I said, but you don't need to get an attitude with the Forum Diva (Tex) because of it.

Punker69
Lance quit trying to but in a make everything right.I dont like you therefore I dont want to talk to you.And I dont think I my question was directed to an ex-mod it was directed to an actual mod.I dont want to fight with you so just dont talk to me and I wont.

LanceWindu
I can talk all I want. So don't try telling me otherwise.

Punker69
Ok before I stop talking to you I want to know if your a girl or a guy or a very femine boy.just asking its not an insult.

LanceWindu
I'm a guy.

Why ask if I'm very feminine?

Punker69
becuz you seem like you would be feminine so i decided to ask

LanceWindu
Not at all.

I'm a guy through and through.

Now how about you and I put things to rest and try to find stuff we can get along about?

Punker69
Um never

LanceWindu
Can't say I didn't try, you just best stay out of my way jerk off.

BackFire
Punker, Lance apologized for his comments and was being a man, time for you to do the same thing. Anymore negative comments in this thread will result in an official warning.

Tex
Punker69, you're very confrontational and have a very troublesome attitude.

I'm not going to edit Lance's "jerk off" comment because I find it very characteristic of your personality.

Now leave Lance alone.
BF & I will be watching shifty

Dogbert
MTV now has boiling point, which is like the same thing w\o the celebrities. so maybe it is canceled afterall

LanceWindu
I think it is...

But I would like for it to continue.

Tex
I wouldn't that show was really getting lame sleep

Viva La Bam love
Don Vito sick

stick out tongue

Boiling point is an old MTV show, they've just revived it from the dead.

Punker69
Whats wrong with me not liking him?I wont say anything bad about him anymore but I still dont like him and I think thats fine.

Lord Soth
Exactly right. Giving your opinions is the point of a forum, and no one can stop that

Punker69
I just dont know why he always replys to my threads its like he wants to get on my nervers.But I cant stop him so i dont care anymore.

LanceWindu
I reply to a lot of threads, if the topic is something I have something to say about, I will post.

stinkfist462
its a ****ing thread what else do you expect ?

Punker69
Never mind.Lance put er there *reaches for handshake*

LanceWindu
Nah...you shall get no handshake, but I AM willing to put it all behind.

Lord Soth
Oh Lance, just take the handshake, it'll go over much faster that way

LanceWindu
Fine.

* reluctantly shakes his hand *

Punker69
we cool then lance or not.

LanceWindu
Yeah

badkittykitty
Im glad...couldnt stand watching stars act like babies

Punker69
hey that show is awesome.Dont mess with my homy ashton.

badkittykitty
just my opinion

Punker69
Fine.But I wouldnt like this show if ashton wasnt in it.Actually I think most of the movies and shows hes in are good becuz hes in it.Knda like Jim Carrey.

LanceWindu
I liked Punk'D, but Celebs are catching on.

Punker69
i bet theres 100s of celebs out there who could get punk`d.But ashton is just staying within mtvs celebs.

Lord Soth
It's a stupid idea for a show (IMO) anyway

Dogbert
dude, did you compare ashton kutcher to jim carrey? ashton is not even in jim carrey's league. that punk isn't even worthy of buffing jim's shoes.

Punker69
Hey I dont like the tone your taking with homy.Take that back ashton is good not as good as jim but funny. mad

Lord Soth
I'm afraid I have to agree with Dogbert (there's a sentence I never thought I'd say....). Ashton is a terrible actor, everything I've seen of him makes me want to gag.

Dogbert
hmm...a compliment with a diss...very nice LS

Lord Soth
Yes, well, might as well go with the flow, you're not known as Mr. Popularity stick out tongue

Punker69
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.