Conversation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
hmmm....more space to talk about anything...yeah!

ToMacco
Yeah. Most of the topics you brought up have kind of gone to shit, havn't they? laughing out loud

Julie
It's all your fault...no wait I encouraged the corruption of my threads embarrasment .....
whatever.....

ToMacco
I don't think it has anything to do with corruption. You just brought up so many topics that my head began to hurt! wink

Julie
My head hurts too, but I think it's b/c it's 2:32 in the morning and I've been up since 10.

I was up til 3 last night ....hmmm talking here....wait a min...this could be hazardous to my health smile

ToMacco
It's only 1:35 here. But I'm the last one awake at my house. There is nothing on TV, so as I sit here, I have "My Cousin Vinny" playing on my VCR. Funny movie! laughing out loud

Julie
never seen it....gee I guess from all these threads one would gather that I hardly ever watch movies...which is prob correct...but I did see LOTR...it was good...but AOTC will be better big grin ...we'll leave that for the other threads

ToMacco
Yes, I'm hopefull that "Clones" will be better than The Phantom Menace.

Lord of the Rings was good, but not that good.

yerssot
nice topic, guess queeq will close it when it reaches 100 (he doesn't like competition for his bar)

queeq
Nothing to do with not liking, it's just not allowed. evil face

yerssot
well then,
lets get this over the 100 replies then

queeq
When it doesn't go anywhere I can be persuaded to close it sooner.

yerssot
you're right, this will take far to long

queeq
The end then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.