300 posts in 2 months!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
I need help getting to my 300 mark (about 10 more posts) by tomorrow! Yay for me and I did it all in my spare time!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!

DracotheDragon
yo kes, can ya move this to off-topic? I thought I was there...

Dogbert
your "spare time" is ALL the time...isn't it DD?

DracotheDragon
No, not quite.....evil face

DracotheDragon
Id like to thank all the people that started threads that I posted at for helping me reach 300 posts. Now my goal is 1000 posts. Thx people of this community!smile

johnny_rotten
Whats the point in seeing how many posts you make?. It's quality rather than quantity that counts mate.

DracotheDragon
Im just having fun!

johnny_rotten
Each to his own I suppose.

Tex
moved.

Friend44
thumb up That's a nice project. People need important goals like that in life.

diegocala
Maybe you will get a gold star next to your name

diegocala
In other words sleep sleep

BingaBonga
Well, I sometimes like to see how many posts i've made... but I don't make it a priority to get so many by this date. I guess as long as they aren't pointless... that's okay. How aer we supposed to help you make posts? confused

DracotheDragon
Wow, I just found this in my subscribed threads box in my CP, and I was reading it, and I am close to 1000 replies, but not there quite yet, and about that gold star thing, my friend tranceduo has like 2500 or more posts and he doesn't have a gold star or anything, so eh....

anyway, the little things in life matter most friend44, they matter most...

laughing out loud Happy Dance

Demarthl
blink your actually quite a quiet person, reg nov 2003 and 800 posts erm
god know show many ive done now

Lana
Wow....I've been here the same amount of time and am coming up on 17,000 posts laughing out loud

Thael
I've barely scratched 4k. Mind you I have a life. rolling on floor laughing

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
I need help getting to my 300 mark (about 10 more posts) by tomorrow! Yay for me and I did it all in my spare time!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!

I can get 300 posts in like...a day and a half.

DracotheDragon
Well, I don't spend all my time on this site people, once i post on the threads that pertain to what i like, i leave, i don't bother myself by reading every thread in the forums! ^_^

§P0oONY
I hit 4000 yesterday.. erm

Your Angel
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!

I've been here just over a month and have over 1000 posts so stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
Great job!JM

Morbid4Daniel
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!

I can make 300 in like.....a day or two. lol.

DracotheDragon
well, I don't spend all my time on kmc, I usually am working on DOOM levels or playing doom online using Zdaemon (if you play doom, check it out! www.zdaemon.org), so I don't end up getting 300 posts in a day and a half, etc., I like to hang out with people, not just talk to them.

Mist
I need help getting to my 300 mark (about 10 more posts) by tomorrow!

really?confused in 2 months I got about 4000 posts, at least....confused

Piggle Humsy
POST! eek! rimshot

Royal Knight
I have a little over 7000 posts and I have been here for almost 2 years...

August 3rd 2005

And I 99% of the time do not post worthless crap stick out tongue

J/k

I am joking on that comment

They do not call it the off topic forum for nothing...Lots of random crap here hehe laughing out loud

DracotheDragon
sweet! *woot* ^_^

Neo_Version 7
Post!

Sir Nauj
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
stick out tongue

BENITO
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!! That nothing to be proud of

Thael
Yeah, because post count means everything. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DracotheDragon
wow. I just found this in my subscribed threads thingy again in my CP and I'd like to say that to most of you that have something negative towards "post count" Like I stated earlier, it's the little things in life that matter most. And post count is a little, if not insignificant thing that matters. As to why I have been inactive for like three months, this is the reason why. and both are MY websites, plus, I have a life, I like to hang out with my friends, plus, I have a full time job now, so don't tell me about who has a life shit.

Impediment
Good for you, Draco! Keep up the good work, and you'll get there. I've got nearly 1800 posts, and I'll have been here a year as of mid-April, so I dont really post a whole helluva lot everyday as well. Some people can make over 300 posts a day, but thats their preference. I hate it when someone's buzz is brought down by negative-ass comments.

DracotheDragon
Thank you. ^_^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.