e. coli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kalantiaw
so sunday afternoon i was washing my car... then unexpectedly, my friends dropped by to watch the lsu/ ou game... during the game i told them we should go get some food at this mexican grill called "chipotle"... they ordered the carne asada (beef) burrito and i ordered the carnitas (pork) burrito... a few hours later, i was in bed feeling uneasy... around 1 am monday, i started throwing up and having diarrhea... i roughed it out and thought it would pass... how wrong was i... seven hours later, after doing a whole lot of puking and-- uuuuumm pooping, i decided to go to the ER... well, tests were done, they took my p!ss and blood and by 12 noon monday the MD said that i contracted e. coli...

i haven't had any solid food in 2 days... i can't have milk with my cereal sick ... i am dizzy from cipro... i have a massive headache... and now, i'm afraid of pork...

THIS SUCKS A$$!!!

Dogbert
i culd probally sue ya know

kalantiaw
well, none of my other friends were sick... i called them up and asked them...

SlipknoT
haha

lil bitchiness
sick thats discussting...report them, report them damn it!

VallejoKid707
hey chipotle is good! i never get sick from it.

kalantiaw
i know... i eat there a lot... this is the first time... i think it's the pork, man...d@mn swine!!!

SilverFighter
Maybe the meat wasn't cook properly. Remenber when using a grill there are different temperatures for meat cooking.

Tired Hiker
That's weird, if the meat was cooked, it shouldn't have been contracted. If raw meat juice somehow got on the fresh vegetables or something, then that would do it. Somebody probably unpackaged the meat improperly and it got on some uncooked items.

kalantiaw
raw meat juice, could be... when i barbeque, i always brush the meat with the marinade... and certain temperature a required to kill bacteria... maybe their grill- thingy wasn't hot enough...

GABRIEL05
Yeah you have to be real thorough when cooking meat, ESPECIALLY pork.

*deposits two cents*

Damn this world! Damn what they do to our livestock!!

Dogbert
i am going on a instinct.... gab, youre a vegetarian?

nazgulinthedark
LSU WON THAT GAME!!!!!!!!! eek! YAY!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance VICTORY DANCE!!! YAY!!!

N.Tonks
huh?

Pablo G
Most people don't react well to mexican food, I love it, I eat chilli every single day.

kalantiaw
it's all about the troys baby!!! go USC Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sc0rchy
well if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat???

kalantiaw
well put, scorchy... d@mn you, succulent meat, d@mn you!!!

GABRIEL05
I would, but it would be impossible in my family. However, I only buy "organic" meat (when I buy it). I make sure it says natural farm raised blah blah blah.

GABRIEL05
I'm talking about the steroids and shit they inject them with, and the fact that they force cannibalize cows and pigs and chickens and the like, and just the general living conditions these animals live in.

GABRIEL05
btw Man sorry 'bout your e-coli. HOpe you get better peace and good health.

kalantiaw
thanks GABRIEL05... i do feel better by the way... still not eating pork though sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.