Cast members tattoos???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Coshlo
Does anyone know what the tattoo was of that all of the core cast members got? Also if you come across a picture of it please do, and post it wink

Aurora
The tattoo is of the elvish symbol for 9 (the # in the fellowship) but if u can find a pic u are better than me. The pact that they made was that they do not show them in the public.

Gollum_Gal
i do have a pic of it.... it kinda looks like rbrp but i'll have to put it on here asap ok

Aurora
The places where they got them is not a secret and from memory this is what i can remember:
Elijah Wood- his lower stomach/hip
Dominic Monaghan- his right arm (the arm that he did most of his sword work with)
Orlando Bloom- his arm ( his forearm I believe)
Ian McKellen- his back/ shoulder

Aurora
Scrach what i said before, here is a pic of Ian's:

http://images.killermovies.com/l/lotrthereturnoftheking/ian_mckellen_on_parkinson_3.jpg

Aurora
Elijah has also shown his (Jay Leno) and it didn;'t make his friends happy. He broke the pact. I found a great pic of the tattoo but I can;'t post it. I will try to find another one.

Camellia
And Billy's is on his ankle isn't it?

Aurora
i think so but don't hold me to it.

Discos
hasnt any of the cast members got some cool tattoo, not saying that theirs arnt cool but some which are quite big, on their back even.

Smodden
why is that guy using his middle finger to point to the tatoo?

maybee its symbolic of "middle"earth...??...

Aurora
LOL I am actually thinking of getting some elvish symbols tattooed above my butterfly.

Discos
I have 4 eagles now, I think ia m going to stop now, seeing as I am newly 16 and want to leave space for some new eagle piucs coming out in future years.

I might get one of the moth

Smodden
i'm fresh and clean, so far but if i ever get a tatoo it would be lotr themed.

PippinTook
I have no tattooes as of now...That's mainly because I'm only 13 and my mom won't let me get one...yet. When I DO get one, it'll be something LOTR related...Maybe the logo...Or Pippin's name! Or Billy Boyd's name!!! Hehehe....Hmmm but my sister said she saw some fake tattoo thing at Hot Topic that stays on for about a month and you can keep redoing it, so I might get that til I can get a real one.

Kitoky
So everyone of the Fellowship has the elvish word for nine tattooed on their body? Just nine? I thought they all had their each #

OrliNElijahsGrl
awww i love the nine in elvish tattoo its so neat, so beautiful

yes they all got nine in elvish tattooed on them, all 9 of them did, in different places, some in different shades of coloring

They had a pact to not show it in front of cameras, BUT..the only reason lij showed his on jay leno, was because they showed a video of ian showing his, so lij decided to show his, so lijy didnt break the pact, it was already broken when he showed his, which his is in a cute little spot, aww!

I want something in elvish, like "love" or "peace" or something like that in elvish on my ankle and i want a character name on my lower back, i want the name legolas tattooed on my lower back

hehehe :-)

Aurora
John Rhys-Davies didn't get a tattoo, but he did send his stunt double Brett to get one. I think that it is adorable that they all did it. PJ now wants a tattoo but he is thinking of getting the elvish 10.

I have wanted the elvish for "princess" for a while but I can't find exactly what I want.

Exa
This tattoo is only half elvish wink
The writing is elvish, yes, but they used the English word "nine" and, I'm still confused about that, in writing system that I've never seen before for English and that makes the final "e" quite confusing for me :/

Fire
no tattoo's for me no thx, maybe if they can actualy make decent black I might give it a go

Aurora
I read that they had a artist from the movie do a few different versions to choose from.

sumunabeech
Your probably talking about Henna.

Screw that. You should go ahead and get Legolas tattooed on you now. 13 is old enough to make a lifelong decision. Especially something as cool and important as an actor. You'll never regret that decision.

Get it somewhere cool, like a big face in the middle of your back. By the time your 60, he'll look like Gandalf!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Aurora
Great Idea. I think I am gonna go get Dom's name tattoo'd on my arse. Just because I feel like it right now. Wish me luck!!

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll keep u posted on what happens!

sumunabeech
Not his name!?! Get his face!
That way, after a couple of years of sitting on it (just imagine, you sitting on Dom's face) you'll have Gimli!

Melani
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHAHAH.... Ya someday i wanna get pippins name in elvish tattoo`d on my right sholder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.