Anakin's Friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Daft
Do you think we will see the return of any of Anakin's friends in Episode 2? Kitser looks rather like Temuera Morrison.

Gundark
I think he may come upon Kitster whenever he returns to Tatoonine. I think Kitster may even be the one to tell Anakin what happened to his mother, cause I think she'll be already dead by the time he gets back there.

theEviljedi
No she won't.Pernellia already said that she will be in Epi.III for a brief amount of time.And Tem is too old to play Kister.I do think he should return though.

Darth Daft
There were a lot of rumours that Kitser would become Boba Fett. Do you think this is true?

theEviljedi
Not at all.

Darth Daft
Me neither. There were also a lot of rumours that the Rodian kid, Wald, would turn out to be Greedo. But I think thats been confirmed to be false.

theEviljedi
Greedo was originally in Epi.I with Anakin and him fighting.I think they should of kept that in the movie because it would show that Anakin had anger in him.

Darth Daft
Yes a lot of people believe he should have kept that scene in. I wonder why he took it out.

Gundark
Yes, seeing Anakin fighting would have helped to establish his dark beginnings (no matter how small). I wonder what other little gems ended up on the cutting room floor. sad

Darth Daft
I've always wanted to see the waterfall scene that was taken out when the Jedi surface in the river at Theed. It wasn't an important scene, but it would be nice to see it.

Dim
What happens in that scene?

Darth Daft
I'm not entirely sure. I think the bongo just hangs over the edge of the waterfall and the Jedi and Jar Jar have to climb out on to the streets or something. Anyone else know?

UnknownBountyHunter
However, with that anger, I doubt Qui-Gon would have taken him. Sensing the anger, would give him indefinite doubts, about the future in Ani's hands. Wald being Greedo is definitely false, as Temuera being Kitser. I think Kitser will be back as Anakin will return to Tatooine. I even think Kitser might fight along Anakin in the Clone Wars.

Darth Daft
Yes, its likely that Anakin will free ALL the slaves, not just his mother, as thats what he said in his dream, so Kitser is likely to return and join Anakin.
In the novel for TPM the fight scene between Anakin and the rodian boy (who I think is meant to be a different character to Wald) occurs and afterwards Qui-Gon just explains to Anakin how he must ignore frustration and learn control. He doesn't seem bothered by Anakin's anger. He seems rather naive to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.